The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
honii is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhonii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post
Bro...she is good. But going back tmr. How can you possibly missed out this gem for 2 weeks. Lol
Wah! thanks bro. I couldn't find FR on her so I hesitated. Thanks for the update!
Old 14-12-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally I bonked the much touted Kina!!!
The juice is really worth the wait.

Kina is a 21yo Uni student here to make some quick bucks and having gone thru her pics on her phone, my mind's fantasies simply ran amok as I pen her FR.

Looks: 9/10. Young yet icy cool demeanour about her. Exactly my cup of tea. Makes me feel vibrant and young cos errrr she is YOUNG cai. A bit of panda eye rings due to heavy booking though but to hell with that. Off the lights and use my mobile's lights lol that is pure love making. She wears braces but not a big minus for me, still looks narak mak and more student like imo

Boobs: 8/10. A no go for boobs lovers but definitely natural and as mentioned by other bros, lovely nipples. I can eat them all day along.

Body: 9/10. No disappointment here. A legit bona fide syt body. If u walk the street of BKK or you are in Platinum Mall, u see plenty of this type of tight bods. See no touch there but in the room with Kina, grope, kiss, caress to my heart's content. Smooth silky skin, luscious flowing hair. SONG!!!

Frenching: 9/10. Either she knows me or there was some special instructions or I am also her type of man, frenching gao gao!!! When she pouts her full lips, I simply attacked it. The feeling was nothing short of sensational!!!

Pussy / BBBJ: 9/10. One word YUMMY!!! Licked her to the moon and back locked in 69 position. Stuck my tongue deep inside her love hole, enjoying the jucies produced and gently tickled her asshole (not fingering of asshole allowed though...sad...maybe next time) whilst she sucked my cock like a lollipop. If i dont stop, Kina will likely to be the lucky recipient of 1st load of cum lol...The best 69 I had...well, maybe of the best lol.

FJ: 9/10. A young nubile flexible body to manipulate during sex. She rode slowly before pumping the shit out of my old dick lol. Flipped over and whacked her balls deep in missionary, I really wanted to french her, suck her small boobs and watching her facial expression changes with every deep thrust and of coz hear her natural moaning stereo (to me, they really sound natural) lol. Before long, I was about to cum and asked for CIM and seeing no objections, I climbed onto her face and sprayed my load into her sexy sexy mouth...Sibei song!!! 2nd round was more of the same, except I think i fucked her too hard till my back and stomach is now feeling the strain lol. Well worth though, i might add and it was concluded with Kina riding me till I jizzed into the CD.
PS: She doesnt CIM for all unlike that cum loving Maggie, so it really depends on the chemistry and your capacity to break the ice with her lol...Dont come flaming me if u dont get it lor. This is my clear disclaimer!!!

GFE: A fantastic experience. 45yo vs 21yo wowww, we both enjoyed the session thoroughly. Her English is like a K1 baby but my half baked Thai got me through the session. As mentioned, she likes to fiddle with her phone but stopped after I advised her against it though I feel most bros will let her off on account of her physical package lol.. A young little mistress who I will gladly indulged.

RTF: A resounding yes though in truth, there are many good looking ones around. See her/my luck lor lol!!! If i have to choose a top STY, Kina is surely the one!!!

Happy bonking na

Oh i forgot na i pulled down her panties myself lol to add to the atmosphere����
Old 14-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Blackburn78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a mind blowing session with Yini from TRL

Looks: 7/10 (prob she didn't put on the eyelashes)
Boobs: 8/10 a good handful of small C with eraser nipples
Figure: 9/10 small waist with a meaty was
BBJ: 9/10 alot of mouth watering suctions
GF: 9/10
Comms: 9/10 she can speak decent english
Rtf: most prob...btw her bdae is on 20th this month so for those bros who's gonna visit her, do get her a small gift or treat.
Old 14-12-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 23
JOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to all

Late FR for Ada from AA.

Face: 8/10 nice features as per attached pics shown from AA.
Body: 8/10 quite tan, nice curves with tattoos.
Pussy: 5/10 unshaven but no smell when given a good lick.
Frenching: 9/10 slow kiss & then tongue exchange started when inside her room as I hold her.
BBBJ: 9/10 light licking with some suction.
FJ: 9/10 pussy is tight for fxxking pleasure.
GFE : 10/10 Cuddling together after the 1st release with some conversation.
RTF : Yes.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if there is a trend or competition recently to take live pics of the girls in Dome 1, but i find it damaging in the wrong hands.
The girls came here for whatever reasons to provide pleasure but i am sure they surely dont wish to see their photos circulating or coming back to haunt them next time. I would encourage taking photos of them without their faces of sideviews to save them from being recognised by their friends and family.

Surely we wont want to create a fear for potentially good fucks to hesitate coming here because they are concern about photos being taken and posted.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post

Maggie-The Regent Lust

Bbbj: 7.5/10 Isn’t the best, but willing to please. No commercial feeling. First round was finished with her swallowing!!! I am not sure if all bros will get this but if u keen do reflect to Bro SK before heading over.
Bro, you mean you did not pay additional 30 for her swallowing?
Old 14-12-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!

May Theregentlust

Looks: 85/100 Very close to advertised pics. Live pics standard.
Body: 85/100 Fair with meat at the right places. Tribal Tattoo at lower back.
Boobs: 80/100 Enhanced C's but not rock solid. Got some standard here..
Pussy: 90/100 Short trimmed fresh pussy with no smell and lots of juice flowing..
BBBJ: 85/100 Slow long strokes of sucking and slurps. She is experienced here..
Action: 90/100 Shower me like a baby, speaks french well, tingling catbath, fingering and tasting of pussy allowed, natural well lubricated with CFM face while i was down tasting. let off soft moans which is pretty arousing. Started with her on top of me riding cowgirl, great stamina by her before i took over on standing position, followed by missionary and i do love her best at doggy position as my finsihing stunt.

GFE: She provide good attention to me like taking water and folding my clothes and wash me up like a baby. Comms was not a issue as her command of english is pretty good. Chemistry was there so i would plan for a RTF soon.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Accoustikost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time FR here,
Im newbie in SBF and so far only a silent reader in this forum
Its up to you guys will considering my FR or not but its really my honest FR.

FR for Penny from Bangkok Gems
Okt : 8/10 Responsive and very smooth booking with him.
Location : 8/10 hotel in central area quite discrete, easy to access near bus stop and the room is quite big with twin bed.
Face : 8/10 She is pretty for me.
Body : 8/10 quite tall, nice ass and natural boobs.
Frenching : 0/10 she wont french with me maybe because im ugly.
Painting : allowed for painting but no fingering
BBBJ : 6/10 really green on this, i had a lot better before
FJ : 5/10 she was so lazy, wont do missionary and no flirt me as well.
GFE : 3/10 very bad attitude, only nice before 1st shoot, after 1st shoot she ignoring me, played with her phone, not sleeping next to me but sleeping in another bed, not giving me time to take a rest and ask for 2nd round directly but wont to do anything for me. How come my dick can hard if her attitude like that, and told me if i cant take 2nd shoot then go to shower because she wil have another customer. Im really shocked actually its only 45 min after i came , my time is still 45min more. So i decide to not take 2nd shoot. Its my 1st time got worst bonks, so i share it here so you guys will not have the worst bonks as mine.
RTF : No.

Overall its really bad bonks but the okt its really good, even he offering me discount for next bonks because this case. Maybe its happen because im ugly or the lady was not in right mood or maybe her attitude is like that only.

Cheers!
Old 14-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

1st time FR here,

Location : 8/10 hotel in central area quite discrete, easy to access near bus stop and the room is quite big with twin bed.
GFE : 3/10 very bad attitude, only nice before 1st shoot, after 1st shoot she ignoring me, played with her phone, not sleeping next to me but sleeping in another bed, not giving me time to take a rest and ask for 2nd round directly but wont to do anything for me. How come my dick can hard if her attitude like that, and told me if i cant take 2nd shoot then go to shower because she wil have another customer. Im really shocked actually its only 45 min after i came , my time is still 45min more. So i decide to not take 2nd shoot. Its my 1st time got worst bonks, so i share it here so you guys will not have the worst bonks as mine.

Overall its really bad bonks but the okt its really good, even he offering me discount for next bonks because this case. Maybe its happen because im ugly or the lady not in right mood or maybe her attitude is like that only.

Cheers!
Old 14-12-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

1st time FR here,

Overall its really bad bonks but the okt its really good, even he offering me discount for next bonks because this case. Maybe its happen because im ugly or the lady not in right mood or maybe her attitude is like that only.

Cheers!
Old 14-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Not sure if there is a trend or competition recently to take live pics of the girls in Dome 1, but i find it damaging in the wrong hands.
The girls came here for whatever reasons to provide pleasure but i am sure they surely dont wish to see their photos circulating or coming back to haunt them next time. I would encourage taking photos of them without their faces of sideviews to save them from being recognised by their friends and family.

Surely we wont want to create a fear for potentially good fucks to hesitate coming here because they are concern about photos being taken and posted.
Bro i think if they are taken in good faith n of coz with the gals' permission then it shld be fine. Most times i told them what i intend to do n so far i would say all are willing parties. End of the day, they know its work n if the pics help them in their work then it is a win win scenario. If a gal can come here for 2 weeks leaving their families n loved ones behind, i am sure they can handle their pics being circulated in the cyber world.
Take Maggie for example...i think almost all took her pics but she is still living her life happily...so again...
Old 14-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1371 / Power: 14
hondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud of

Anyone tried dream from RP? Can share experience? Thanks in advance
Old 14-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post

Have said it before ... these girls flaunt their 2, 3 week trip to our shores openly on social media. Some to the extent of shooting live videos of their overseas jaunt.

Of course they possibly tell friends and family different reasons for being here - but it's an open secret lah. I don't believe their friends / family members are so innocent. Maybe they are in denial, whatever.

"Work", "Massage only, no sex", "Drinking job only, no sex" ... heard it all before
Old 14-12-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Decepticons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alice from TeerukLover

This is by far The Best Bonk that i have ever tried from FL1!! She truly deserves a excellet service award and all the FRs posted by bros here are so accurate

Looks
Very much like her photos posted, some blemishes on skin

Body
I find her body just perfect, some meat in the appropriate places. Much better than those skinny skinny type

Boobs
This is definitely one of her greatest asset. Perfectly shaped, nicely soft great to play with.

Shower
One of the best I had, came with a nice soapy boobs fuck and a standing bbbj in the shower, perfect to kick start my horny engine. After shower, she wiped me try from top to toe, and as she was kneeling there, gave another bbbj lol

Catbath
Does very well at this also, can see that she is very into it, lots of action top to bottom and comes with surround sound effects

Painting/Fingering
Pussy was trimmed, no smell. I ate her abalone and fingered her at the same time. She seemed to enjoy it a lot

BBBJ
This is the highlight of what i was paying for, she is a absolute pro in sucking a dick, doing it like a pornstar. And she will constantly look at you with her hungry look, just brings you to 7th heaven. Nice and wet bbbj, good suction, variations of licking, tongue flicking, deepthroat, etc....comes with surround sounds and she seems to enjoy sucking a lot

FJ
She is a sex machine, very responsive and cums quite easily, after riding on top for a few minutes, she said wanted to cum with me, but i told her i wanted to cim. So she just continued to pleasure herself and think she came twice. After changing to missionary for a while, i felt the urge, so just took out, uncap, and she just suck all the juices out of me, and slowly milked the last few drops in her mouth. Simply fantastic

Massage
After some cleanup, she offered an oil massage and oh my god she was quite good in this as well as she was trained in macau before. The massage felt good and relaxing. There was also some sensual boobs massage given as well and it just felt so good. She was very naughty and would tease and tickle my balls with some HDLY.
Turned over and she started working on my 2IC, with a juagen and rubbing to wake him up, followed by a boobs fuck combine with bbbj. She then continued her bbbj assault, holding down both my hands at times and doing a deepthroat handsfree.

Felt the urge to have to fuck her again after some 10mins of bbbj, capped on and fucked her in doggy. She was very responsive and really would return u stroke for stroke. Finally came in cd in no time.

Character/Service attitude
As described by bros, she likes to joke a lot and is a bit ting tong type, and thats what makes the whole session so enjoyable and fun, never a dull moment.
From the moment i stepped in, she made me sit down and she will undress me. After 2nd round, she would go out and bring my socks to me so that i can sit on bed to wear them easier. Super service oriented and nice lady

When i was leaving, saw 2 other nice and pretty ladies in the house, and Alice still told me when she go back thailand soon, i should try her other ting tong friend as well hahah.

Lastly, thumbs up to Bro SK, very careful in the arrangements as i was first time trying this stable. Made me feel safe as well. And kudos for bringing in such quality gems. Pls bring Alice back soon and i go for some more RTF.

Anyway, my earlier attempt to write this FR was a costly one. Was outside a nearby MRT, smoking and s concentrating and didnt notice 2 guys eyeing me. Threw my cigarette butt on the floor and Bam! There goes my $300.
Knn i could have use it to try all 3 together. But anyway, at least thinking about Alice service can help to soothe the pain a bit.

Xiao Qi

Bing Bing

Yu Xin

Xiao Die

Amy

LuLu

Fei Fei
Old 14-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=674999
Yup, from head to toe, she sure looks like a Angpai material
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1