The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2010, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
evilfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I'm scared

what are the risk of oral sex with condom and then fingering that random girl and later with the same hand (with vagina fluid) masturbate myself? ANY RISK?
I'm 17/chi and i did a stupid thing recently. I went to a Fl and did mutual masturbation. now i'm scared.
Old 22-07-2010, 06:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilfish View Post
what are the risk of oral sex with condom and then fingering that random girl and later with the same hand (with vagina fluid) masturbate myself? ANY RISK?
I'm 17/chi and i did a stupid thing recently. I went to a Fl and did mutual masturbation. now i'm scared.
Mimimal risk. If you're worried, go for a blood test in a month's time to relieve your anxiety.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-07-2010, 09:02 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

u dont have much to worry..
i have never heard anyone getting hiv from masturbation..
take sam's advice..
do a blood test in a month's time to relieve your anxiety

Quote:
I went to a Fl and did mutual masturbation. now i'm scared.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Fatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: I'm scared

Your Penis or finger did not have any cuts, soars or blisters right? Then it should be okay. You need direct contact with vaginal fluid unexposed to air colder or warner than body temperature directly to the shaft of your penis, cuts, soars or blisters to get infected. Chances are, you should be okay. Most FLs are more affraid of getting HIV than you. So I guess I can say that they are probably cleas as well though I never encourage RAW!!! If you had your condom on when you masturbated yourself, this thread is a total waste of time cuz you don't need to worry at all!!!

Although highly unlikely that you may be infected, do look up in 'Wikipedia.org' for PCR test which is a method of testing 2-6 weeks post exposure if you don't want to wait too long before you can test yourself. The ELISA methot requires 3 months post exposure and by then the you may have a mental brakedown. Go consult your doctor on the PCR test I'm sure it's available worldwide and it is highly accurate.

For now don't worry. I believe that you are fine. Play it safe and do keep us bros updated on the outcome.

Good Luck!
Old 23-07-2010, 04:56 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leozzz View Post
you can never get HIV from mutual masturbation.MOVE ON.
While chances of catching HIV are remote, it's a lot easier to catch other nasties like HPV, HSV etc from skin to skin contact.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 26-07-2010, 03:19 AM
Samster

evilfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

alright people. thanks for the reassurence. i was only scared of the vaginal fluid on my hands.
Old 26-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 14
clack is one of the Best!clack is one of the Best!clack is one of the Best!

Quote:
alright people. thanks for the reassurence. i was only scared of the vaginal fluid on my hands.
as long as u dont suck your hand or lick it you should be no problem
Old 26-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

actually im in the same situation too. I just did mastubation with a massage girl. She was masturbating me and i was fingering her. After the whole thing end, i went to wash my penis with water, forgetting that my hands still have her fluid and i carried on washing using the vaginal hand. Any chances? Please advice. I just had circumcision a month ago too.
Old 26-07-2010, 05:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fookydud View Post
Any chances? Please advice. I just had circumcision a month ago too.
Should be "Please ADVISE."

"Advice" is a noun.

Old 27-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

Quote:
actually im in the same situation too. I just did mastubation with a massage girl. She was masturbating me and i was fingering her. After the whole thing end, i went to wash my penis with water, forgetting that my hands still have her fluid and i carried on washing using the vaginal hand. Any chances? Please advice. I just had circumcision a month ago too.
yeah alright im sorry. please adviSe bros. thank u !
Old 27-07-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

andreitt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HIV/AIDS can only be contracted through blood transfusions and transfer of bodily fluids. As long as no fluid enters your system through a cut or wound, you're ok. However, with other sexually transmitted diseases you run the risk of contracting them with an infected person if you have a skin-to-skin contact.

Always check for rashes and sores on the face and the vagina. Also smell for unusual odour. Anyway, aside from AIDS and herpes, most STDs can be treated.
Old 27-07-2010, 07:34 AM
Samster

hmmm i tot STD related virus cannot survive in air? once they're exposed to air they'll be killed right? The thing is i have her pussy juice on my hand when i went to wash my cock with water. I wonder if water will wash it away
Old 27-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
hmmm i tot STD related virus cannot survive in air? once they're exposed to air they'll be killed right? The thing is i have her pussy juice on my hand when i went to wash my cock with water. I wonder if water will wash it away
If the "juice" you're referring to has sufficient time to dry, then transmission is remote.

If it's still liquid, the virus can remain active.

Old 27-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 19
Msdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant future

Don't worry bro, there many bros out there did even worst things
Old 03-08-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
dromedary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a friend who never used CD. He has tried almost anything including anal with ladyboys. He died eventually but from a heart attack during dialysis.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1