The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Powder bath with snake powder before and after sex to reduce chance of fungal or bacterial infections. :
Last time basic issue SOP includes the Foot and Body powder remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Asepso anti bacterial soap is effective and yet economical -

https://www.amazon.com/Asepso-Antiba.../dp/B002UFIAT6

It can be purchased online via Redmart or Amazon. After each session, quickly go home and shower with this soap. If not possible, bring this soap along to shower at the brothel.
This is a very good idea

Be safe than sorry
Old 20-10-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

My humble top 5 .... actually top 2 only as I am stuck with them RTF
They are overall 8.5/10 for me now ....

Xiao Ai 2060
San San 16WH17

Very Sextisfying BBBJ and FJ with all the trenching , GFE, service ... they ROCK
Old 21-10-2017, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
My humble top 5 .... actually top 2 only as I am stuck with them RTF
They are overall 8.5/10 for me now ....

Xiao Ai 2060
San San 16WH17

Very Sextisfying BBBJ and FJ with all the trenching , GFE, service ... they ROCK
Wah bro!
No wonder can't rtf San San; went to her house this week; usually gotta wait 2 pax.
Luckily still can have Xiao Ai twice this week; and added WH04 Duo Duo to my rtf list.
😅
Old 21-10-2017, 06:10 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Guys

New domain for the forum - https://www.sammyboyforum.info/
Please help to spread the word.. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
in the event that you cannot access the forum...

use a VPN or google DNS...

If you are on desktop .. Please bookmark twitter.com/sammyboyfor for update and new url...

if u are on mobile. Use this FREE browser to access the forum.
it is FREE, secure and Fast. best of all u dont need to do any configuration and you will be able to access the forum.

http://www.puffinbrowser.com/download/
u can also download it via playstore..

Please help to spread the word.. thanks

Google public DNS

How to Configure Google DNS on windows 8 and 10

How to Configure Google DNS on MAC

How to Configure Google DNS on windows7
[/QUOTE]

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-10-2017, 04:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Garrert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Without singling anyone out or mentioning names, let me just say that after a while, you will realize whose FR is real or fake. Especially when everything comes with caveats like "selective" and "subjective", then I say buyer beware!

I salute your daring to be so truthful!
So when you say the girl cum and have good time with you, is real or fake? Oh paiseh, means she selective. She must love kpkb over $150 for 45 mins punters like you. This kind of money you also can talk until so much, you call how many girl?
Old 25-10-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

wanted to try an qi.. nit working so walk pass and saw nai cha.

Looks wise presentable
Body wise.. sigh.. so so

But.. she makes up for her service.

Hard working girl.

Service is enjoyable
Old 07-11-2017, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
alanssmith00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L1606A

Had a fantastic session with Xiao Yun as usual and heard she might be going back soon as business is really bad for her. Promised to write her a FR to see if business will pick up or not.

Service has never dropped in standard these past 1 year plus and even gotten better with the RTFs. Ample breast and full round ass with great tongue action and SUPER smooth skin is a major turn on for me. Sweet voice and her willingness to please is a hard find now in GL.

Hope she will stay on as her service and attitude is confirmed one of the best in GL currently.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanssmith00 View Post
L1606A

Had a fantastic session with Xiao Yun as usual and heard she might be going back soon as business is really bad for her. Promised to write her a FR to see if business will pick up or not.

Service has never dropped in standard these past 1 year plus and even gotten better with the RTFs. Ample breast and full round ass with great tongue action and SUPER smooth skin is a major turn on for me. Sweet voice and her willingness to please is a hard find now in GL.

Hope she will stay on as her service and attitude is confirmed one of the best in GL currently.
Oh no in my crave for 2060 xiao Ai and WH17 san san, I have neglected 1606a xiao yun.
Actually I tried to ask for her a few times in 1606 when my cravings are busy or off, but got to wait so I assumed her business quite ok.

Have to admit, xiao yun service packs a punch and really good. Will try to RTf and support. All who have not tried her, must at least try out.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Oh no in my crave for 2060 xiao Ai and WH17 san san, I have neglected 1606a xiao yun.
Actually I tried to ask for her a few times in 1606 when my cravings are busy or off, but got to wait so I assumed her business quite ok.

Have to admit, xiao yun service packs a punch and really good. Will try to RTf and support. All who have not tried her, must at least try out.
Tried her once.
Fully concur on her excellent service.
Her pussy was so moist and slippery that CD slide out during the FJ.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

XiaoAi 2060
Baby 2036
Mei Mi 2033
XiaTian 1649
SanSan W17
Old 08-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
XiaoAi 2060
Baby 2036
Mei Mi 2033
XiaTian 1649
SanSan W17
Yes - Mei Mi is one interesting gal - find her better than Mei Yuan too
Old 10-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Current Top 5

1. 2060 M8 Xiao Ai 8x
2. 2062 Anqi 4x
3. WH17 San San 1x
4. 1667 Bei Bei 1x
5. 1617 Jianing 1x

No new inclusion cos so far not impressed by the newbie I tried.
But managed to satisfy my craving for water bed at 2060 when rtf Xiao Ai today
Was quite impressed by her level of attention to detail cos she actually bot plastic sheet to wrap the top of water bed; after hearing feedback from me that many samsters are concerned of hygiene. Hardworking gal who deserve to be treated well.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
rikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 10 Chiobus(by current GL150 stds)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
For a change, 10 chiobus (by current GL150 stds) who i think are currently the most chio in their respective houses....

NB.....this list is only based on looks and in no particular order....
Mei Yuan#20(2033).... quite fair, demure chio syt; has a small sexy mole below her left eye, lovely sharpish shaped nose wif slight high bridge, cute small crooked teeth; kinda has a sexy oriental syt elf look; also sexy syt schoolgal look enhanced by her tight white shirt n short sexy tight plaid skirt exposing her small tight firm juicy ass cheeks; petite, small n short, ard 150cm ht wif slim shapely legs(has a tattoo on her right leg)....
Second the above on Mei Yuan no. 20
Thanks bro for the good description and she fits what u mentioned.
Thanks to BronzeGod and other bros who commented on her, had a good session and worth to try for bros wanting SYT of ~18yo looks plus a chio elfish look and well shaped nose and features. She had on some make up like mascara and foundation. Pussy was okay nia, cannot say tight.
150cm tall.

Her looks belies her real age as she is the short petite and look young type. Facial and physical description are accurate. B cupper real firm boobs.

Strictly no speak french, no AR, no fingering her.
Does cat bath, CBJ, and quite a chatty and friendly lass.
Showers together before and after which should be the norm in CAT150/1hr/1shot shops

she does not have bad breath which is good! had experienced a few girls who have it and it’s really a turn off (OKT please take note)

Time for the next target for SYT/chio tall lass
bros do PM me on real gems who fits my criteria!
Old 11-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

which cat 150 has the perkiest ass with long hawt legs currently?
Old 11-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like Xiao Ai is hot stuff, anyone have the number of 2060 so I can call in advance? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1