The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 7
Felixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

To the bro who zap me with the comment "really?"

You don't need to leave your nick when zapping but at least type a few more words please can? Haha.

Because I don't understand which part of my post your commenting "really?"

My account may be quite new but that doesn't mean i am new to here. Im on compulsory block leave so currently very free to be here for one whole month.

Previously there are some super respectable senior bro also post say there's a lot clone account with or without high rep points old timer in this thread posting fake FR. Write FR till so solid but is all fake with imagination. As a genuine bonkster, i also hate fake stables and fake FR and clones.

Believe or not we have a group of old timers looking out for each others. Its a closed group for only real active bonkster since earlier than beauthaiful time. Im sure some of you old guys remember the old yahoo group which stables use for advertising n album. We started from our own yahoo group till now so its really a long time. Filter out all the clones n okts by our group chairman and invitation to close group is extremely strict thru our committee voting.

Newbies will have no clue about the yahoo group for sure because you guys started in the new gen. Not some fancy wechat which also have members that are clones or okt infiltrate in it. Btw sorry that we also have buddies in that wechat which is full of nonsense sometimes and also clone reviews to boost sales. That wechat is almost same as dome1 now. Disappointing but worst than here

Some of you guys here are so naive. I can only say one mountain have another higher mountain. So be humble please. I strongly urge all the clones account please stop your false advertising here. Stop degrading dome1 and sbf because once fake stables and fake FR is being exposed here, the stable reputation is as good as gone. Im sure genuine bonkster detest dishonest service provider because they spend money to bonk and get cheated.

By all means zap me if i step on your toes. We are always around because this is our playground and we intend to protect and maintain it.
Old 24-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Chill bro..i just got one too lol. Pathetic lor🤣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post

You don't need to leave your nick when zapping but at least type a few more words please can? Haha.

My account may be quite new but that doesn't mean i am new to here. Im on compulsory block leave so currently very free to be here for one whole month.

Previously there are some super respectable senior bro also post say there's a lot clone account with or without high rep points old timer in this thread posting fake FR. Write FR till so solid but is all fake with imagination. As a genuine bonkster, i also hate fake stables and fake FR and clones.

Believe or not we have a group of old timers looking out for each others. Its a closed group for only real active bonkster since earlier than beauthaiful time. Im sure some of you old guys remember the old yahoo group which stables use for advertising n album. We started from our own yahoo group till now so its really a long time. Filter out all the clones n okts by our group chairman and invitation to close group is extremely strict thru our committee voting.

Newbies will have no clue about the yahoo group for sure because you guys started in the new gen. Not some fancy wechat which also have members that are clones or okt infiltrate in it. Btw sorry that we also have buddies in that wechat which is full of nonsense sometimes and also clone reviews to boost sales. That wechat is almost same as dome1 now. Disappointing but worst than here

Some of you guys here are so naive. I can only say one mountain have another higher mountain. So be humble please. I strongly urge all the clones account please stop your false advertising here. Stop degrading dome1 and sbf because once fake stables and fake FR is being exposed here, the stable reputation is as good as gone. Im sure genuine bonkster detest dishonest service provider because they spend money to bonk and get cheated.

By all means zap me if i step on your toes. We are always around because this is our playground and we intend to protect and maintain it.
Old 24-06-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Sa polina or dh Apple lol !!
Old 24-06-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
happyboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date: 23/06/2017
Time: 1730hrs
Stable: Emma
Location: East. Near Joo Chiat, discreet, got CCTV outside door, got parking near by
Girl: Evelyn
Tone: Thai tan
Look: look nice to me, got make up, look smaller than video
Body: body shape ok to me , big tattoo on left thigh, small tattoo on right back shoulder. There's a "burn" mark on top of her left breast, mayb it's laser?? No issue to me.
Boobs: B soft kind
Finger: didn't
French: she ok with it
Paint: didn't
Pussy: trim hair, didn't have a look at pussy
Bj : she wanted to bj me but I told her don't
Comms: have to use google translate

Bro superman. He's might take a few mins to reply but I've done "business" with him few times n all transaction completed without problems

The deed: Walked up stairs to room, undress, walk down stairs to toilet for bath. Back into room, the first thing she did is att my nipple, then work slowly down to my didi, which at this point I stopped her. So she cap me, abit ky n we bang away, 1 round reversed cowgirl, missionary, butterfly by the edge of bed, apply abit more ky ,doggy n end with speed bump. Super tired n perspiring aft this exercise. She clean me up, gave me a massage on my leg, tried talking to her but her Eng not good so have to use google to communicate. Fast forward, 2nd round, this round juz 1 position, reversed cowgirl, we bang in this position till both bth but still my army don't wan come out. Bo pian, stop n ask her to go wash up.

This is her first time in this line (I'm her 2nd customer) so she's still green. Demanding bro pls be patience. Overall a new girl thats accommodating n always smile to u.
Won't rtf, cos like no chemistry leh.

Up me or zap me. Choice is urs
I only write what I do/see/felt
Happy bonking
Old 24-06-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

sherbetclub/rainbow

reached the hotel room and rang the doorbell once waited awhile no ans thinking she maybe go shit or something, rang 2nd time still no reply... wask abt to msg okt but she magically appear behind me outside the room... looks wise like the photo imo syt with cute smile...

went into room together and bath was sop... was abt to start action but stupid room cleaning come and knock on the door...she ans with a towel ask come back later lols...

hug her on to the bed and started action... can see she shy when frenching
play with her pussy easily wet... than she bbbj me suction is there
can hear the "pop" sound... cap and entered her pussy was tight...

after bath before 2nd session cuddle and watch tv... she keep playingwith my small head... after awhile buay tahan and put my small head in her mouth while she is lying on the bed... the scene dam shiok... than cap and enter... changing position no complain...

overall i say is a time well spent... no feeling of rejection. sweet and cute...

thats all for my humble fr
Old 24-06-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
naitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw Jennifer from emm just now.

Look: similar to photo but maybe a tone darker. Still very white, quite cute.
Body: boobs enhanced, slightly bah bah but not elephant
GFE: gao gao. Very cute and hardworking but cannot do much english. Those who know a bit of thai maybe got more feel with her. Quite obvious cant click well. Not her fault she tried la.

Kiss / French: Can see she actively avoiding it so didnt want to force it. Very sure i dont stink and i brush teeth right before. Kissing turns me on a lot so big minus.

Paint: dont seem to like.

BJ: she didnt offer; since she dont even want kiss liao didnt want to force her. People also human.

FJ: quite hardworking. Changed several positions but all the turn offs and unable to click made me sian half. Had to hj to shoot. But she tried quite hard and damn proactive.

Booked at 6pm by right 90min. I was gonna leave at 7pm after restig a while since the girl buey gam. But 6.40 she tell me boss say 7.15pm got customer want to go bath. Grates me a bit honestly - Bit early ah.... Not sure if OKT or the girl a bit anyhow. At least on paper give me the 90 min mah...dont want to point fingers but the admin needs to be improved.

Overall exp so so. Jennifer quite a bubbly and friendly girl to talk to. Ymmv.
Old 24-06-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3268 / Power: 30
kingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR for Shirley (Bangkok-Gems)

Very rare to see a Taiwanese-Mixed in FLdome1 so decided to go for it especially since its from a trusted stable.

Name: Shirley
Tone: Fair Skin
Height: Probably 1.58-1.6
Boobs: B cup Natural
Pussy: Trimmed but not shaved
BBBJ: Very Very good
FJ: Very Hardworking
Damage: $180/90/2
RTF: Definately b4 she goes back

Gotten a slot of Shirley this noon and proceed to location. Nice location near MRT and not easy to ger suspicious. Proceed to Room and standing behind the door is a nice pettie fair skin chinese looking girl totally. Straight away go in and at first look she's normal but her beauty glows on u especially while she smiles and talk. GFE superb as can converse in Chinese/English and her backgtound complicated haha. Taiwanese mix thai. Speaks Chines/English,Thai/Japanese and graduated University in Taipei. Solid! THose go ROC for training in Army see taiwan Mei Mei confirm want to Up her! She take care of u really well. Take off clothes from u, even my glasses, shoes help u put nicely and bring u to shower. Had a nice wash and toliet was a bit small but clean. Fresh towels provided and listerine for mouthwash.

Her BBBJ was solid. I fantasize taiwan mei mei when i was in the army in ROC and wow the way she blows and seductive eyes looking at u, its a nice sight. I took 1 shot CIM and 1 shot in a doggie style. Her ass was also nice definately ass lovers will like but no AJ apparently, and her moans are very very 'teh' cannot tahan second round also shoot fast. I think too long never take a chinese so very different feel. Shes not rush like those PRCs that just F and Go. This has the service of a thai born in a chinese.

Great Work Bro JErry.
Surely Support again!
Old 24-06-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Source - Siam Angels
Babe - Macy

Height - Estimate 1.6m
Weight - Estimate 45kg
Stats - 38E-24-35
Looks - 7/10 (Similar to Lacy Bra, Tattoos on Right Shoulder and across Stomach Area, Pretty and at certain angle resembles Jade Seah)
Body - 6/10 (Petite , Shaved)
Boobs - "E" cup (Recommended for Boob Lover, however it is soft, saggy and seems enhanced... Not Expert in this area)

Communication - 4/10 (Conversational Basic English, but I speak Thai with her)
Frenching - Did not try
Cunninglus - Did not try
Fellatio - 8/10 (Slow, Deep and sensuous without hands, knows how to get manhood aroused)
FJ - 7/10 (The session was very non-GFE, however her skill in making the session enough to satify my urge to release) Cowboy, Missionary and Spooning, Moans to me very superficial (kept saying OMG... OMG)
Massage - Did not try

Accommodating - Do not wish to rate

Awards - Do not know how to rate (This is based on my chemistry with her, she seems to be in a world of her, quiet and does not initiate anything, when I tried... she just reply ... "Mai Bok" meaning cannot tell)

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you.
- Non-GFE
- Photogenic (Real life Prettier then Average GND look)
- "E" Cup (For Boob Lover, suspect it might be Enhanced, lumpy from my feeling)
- Conversational Basic English Speaker, I got ACE Card becos I know a little conversational thai lingo
- One of those days, my chemistry is not in sync with babe. It may not happen to you. It may varies with different person with different liking, different taste and different prospective. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Stable
Quick and Fast Response, I like the way OKT handle the situation, as I was earlier unexpectedly resulting in 40mins early. OKT accommodating enough to arrange 30mins earlier. Previous babes that he recommended Nookie and Oana really fantastic and super GFE. Will still support despite this incident, however, will refer to more reliable FR from KOCC88 / Strikeback4 / Naka_Timo / Felixang and maybe some Commando assault. Target next is Nina from SA.

The Good
Macy is able to perform an acceptable commericial bonk in terms of just for pure urge and lust. Her BBBJ is very stimulating and almost CIM, which so far only 3 babes is able to achieve through my bonking days. I did not go for CIM as today it is more of a mere lustful urge to release.

The Bad
After 1st shot, she does picks her laundry and towels from wash machine. Played with her mobile watching FB and youtube videos. She just lay beside me without any body contact. I can only assume our chemistry. She is able to time it with last 30mins for 2nd shot.

The Ugly
She maybe pretty, I can only imagine bonking Jade Seah, her personality and GFE to me is ZERO.

RTF - NO !!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 24-06-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Gina - Club Poseidon

I finally managed to dream Gina from Club Poseidon

walk up apartment most of us know very well
common toilet, ample rooms...

Gina
very very nice girl, I think she got slimmer,
very very very nice body,
reminds of Vasa (minus the class) or Lisa
(who were both older and sexier)
not for boobs lovers
very nice long legs (almost perfect) slim ankles,
(let us be honest, legs and ankles often are the weakes spot of asian girls)
nice ass, better than in sapphire www
very nice long hair
face wise, uhm without make up face nice / plain Jane
add a little make up and she shines
a bit too much ink for my taste (especially the one on the right thight)
but a nice and lovely syt you would want at your side day and night
(especially at night!)

one very important detail:
I never saw mentioned that she has a toungue stud
now, tongue studs serve the only purpose of giving extra superior killer BBJ by stimulating the underside of the tip of the cock with the stud
so when I saw that I was expecting my dick to be blown and licked to death
nope, she gave me a good BBJ but toungue action was so-so and stud usage on my cock tip was just not there

from that I take that despite her dancing in one of the major clubs in pattaya she is, well, green, still green. I and was not really prepared for that.

So, if I were looking for a commando man-eater from pattaya,
well, that I did not find
instead I found a sweet syt, demure
(not a dead fish, not a t all, don't get me wrong)
but she did not abuse me (and I did not abuse her)

is she a gem?
yes, but needs to be polished
she has great potential
great great natural body
will she endure two weeks of overbooking (and overbonking)?
that is the question
(it is also possible that she was just tired)

she is a young FL
you cannot find in her the class of Vasa
nor the sexyness of Lisa
she is beatufil and she has potentials
and she is ok so lovely

in the end:
was I satisfied? yes
was I smiling big time for the rest of the deay? yes
was I smiling big time when going out? fucking no, I owuld have extended 10 times
will I RTF? a big yes

happy fucking
Old 24-06-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SherbetClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
sherbetclub/rainbow

reached the hotel room and rang the doorbell once waited awhile no ans thinking she maybe go shit or something, rang 2nd time still no reply... wask abt to msg okt but she magically appear behind me outside the room... looks wise like the photo imo syt with cute smile...

went into room together and bath was sop... was abt to start action but stupid room cleaning come and knock on the door...she ans with a towel ask come back later lols...

hug her on to the bed and started action... can see she shy when frenching
play with her pussy easily wet... than she bbbj me suction is there
can hear the "pop" sound... cap and entered her pussy was tight...

after bath before 2nd session cuddle and watch tv... she keep playingwith my small head... after awhile buay tahan and put my small head in her mouth while she is lying on the bed... the scene dam shiok... than cap and enter... changing position no complain...

overall i say is a time well spent... no feeling of rejection. sweet and cute...

thats all for my humble fr
Thanks bro for the FR!!
Old 24-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gina - Club Poseidon

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
I finally managed to dream Gina from Club Poseidon

walk up apartment most of us know very well
common toilet, ample rooms...

Gina
very very nice girl, I think she got slimmer,
very very very nice body,
reminds of Vasa (minus the class) or Lisa
(who were both older and sexier)
not for boobs lovers
very nice long legs (almost perfect) slim ankles,
(let us be honest, legs and ankles often are the weakes spot of asian girls)
nice ass, better than in sapphire www
very nice long hair
face wise, uhm without make up face nice / plain Jane
add a little make up and she shines
a bit too much ink for my taste (especially the one on the right thight)
but a nice and lovely syt you would want at your side day and night
(especially at night!)

one very important detail:
I never saw mentioned that she has a toungue stud
now, tongue studs serve the only purpose of giving extra superior killer BBJ by stimulating the underside of the tip of the cock with the stud
so when I saw that I was expecting my dick to be blown and licked to death
nope, she gave me a good BBJ but toungue action was so-so and stud usage on my cock tip was just not there

from that I take that despite her dancing in one of the major clubs in pattaya she is, well, green, still green. I and was not really prepared for that.

So, if I were looking for a commando man-eater from pattaya,
well, that I did not find
instead I found a sweet syt, demure
(not a dead fish, not a t all, don't get me wrong)
but she did not abuse me (and I did not abuse her)

is she a gem?
yes, but needs to be polished
she has great potential
great great natural body
will she endure two weeks of overbooking (and overbonking)?
that is the question
(it is also possible that she was just tired)

she is a young FL
you cannot find in her the class of Vasa
nor the sexyness of Lisa
and she is ok so lovely

in the end:
was I satisfied? yes
was I smiling big time for the rest of the deay? yes
was I smiling big time when going out? fucking no, I owuld have extended 10 times
will I RTF? a big yes

happy fucking
U forgot to add "a happy man" lol🤣
Old 24-06-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post

The people cannot take the truth here
Old 24-06-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
bik0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorman90 View Post
FR for SiamEscort Juti...

Location: 8/10. Easily accessible. There's a carpark behind, and nearby bus stops available.

Room: 8/10: Very spacious, and nice big bed. Toilet is clean and big.

Reached the place, OKT gave me the instructions and headed up to look for Juti. Upon reaching, the girl opened the door and i was pretty shocked as it looks totally different from the photos posted. Re-read OKT message and found out that I was given the wrong girl - Chamoi. She looks totally unprepared with no make-up, hence i didnt proceed as I was kinda stunned. Msg OKT to check with him if the girl she given me is Juti, OKT managed to rectify the problem asap, and finally met Juti. My reaction is just WOW when I see her. Wearing green singlet with big boobs, sweet smile and a pretty face.

Face: 9/10 - 90% resembles the photo! Abit skinny irl compared to photo (in terms of her face) Pretty Syt that looks like those pretty, sexy thai girls you see in the clubs. Asked her about her age, she's 22 this year.

Body: 8/10 - Sexy with wonderful curve. Petite type. Reason why it isn't a full score is becoz her boobs are enhanced, and its very obvious as it's hard. Kinda disappointed at first coz OKT said she was natural.

Shower: 7/10 - SOP, chatting n breaking the ice in there.

Bbbj + 69: 11/10 - We did it twice! Before first shot & second shot. She likes it, she's not shaved, but trimmed. No odour, very delicious!!
*note: she have braces on, but her BBBJ is just so good, better than some girls without braces lol.

CIM: Available, but I did not proceed, so I can't give a score. She offered, I tried, decide to stop her as no girls have ever make me CIM before, as much as I want it but it failed.

FJ: 10/10 - Very accommodating. Nothing much to say about. She doesn't complain at all despite the time it took for my 2nd shot.

GFE: 10/10 - Super flirty and slutty. Always hug me and occasionally lick her lips while chit chatting.

Svc: 11/10 - Just too amazing. I failed to came out the 2nd time, she offered CIM, and I think, "Why not?" Gave it a try but stopped her as no feel. Put in condom again after she makes me hard, did missionary until we sweat so much until the bed have water stains behind, and I still failed to come out. So I told her to shower first as we are both sweaty and hot. It might be due to the aircon not facing the bed, hence it was super hot and easily sweaty after a few thrusts. And so, after showering, what happened next is exactly same as first shot. Catbath -> bbbj -> 69 -> FJ -> Happy man.

Rtf: Yes!! But have to see if got enough Vitamin M or not...

Bros out there please take care of her. She's a rare gem, if only she is natural, it will be perfect.
Usually going to MPs but having lost my good ones, I decided to give a try to what would be my second bonk in this part of the forum - and opted for Juti based on pics from siamescort.

I can only agree with all aspects of the above FR. She was so accommodating and playful it only took me 1 hour for 2 shots

Confirm CIM two times, really a pleasure

Only downside, her hard fake boobs and English not that great. Also asked her for massage but very basic

Told me she leaves SG next week, bros you better go now

RTF:yes when she is back!
Old 24-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 7
Felixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud of
Re: Gina - Club Poseidon

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
Holy moly... haha bro she got potential in what? Become the top FL? Or be GF? Haha.
Old 24-06-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Jade (Doll88)

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=655122

Looks : 8/10. 90% photo alike (1st photo)
Body: 9/10. model height with slim body and slender legs.
Boobs: 8/10. Man made C
Kiss: 7/10. no french
BBBJ: Did not try
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed
FJ: 8.5/10.
GFE: 8/10

RTF material

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1