The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-11-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro don’t compete with me for syt slots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Damn today only have 12mn available
Old 08-11-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by leese View Post
Bro don’t compete with me for syt slots!
Lol, bro, so many around lor and akan datang...Alessa, Shirley, Toto all freshie syts leh then u add this Miya and Maggie....Its OMG!!!! Hope our dicks are strong enuff lor
Old 08-11-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
babyjie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How u know I have only 1 acct or? Stupid OKT! Obviously I would use an account like this to come expose your lousy service standards la. If I can have multiple SIM cards, I can also have multiple accounts. GoonDo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollypolly123 View Post
Look at the stupid points and kena zap by so many people knows your credibility. Yes u did make a booking, guess what? You even said u get blacklisted by me before so u use another new sim to book. Lame. Doubt my stable genuine FRs, fellow senior bros here can vouch for it.

Of course i fuck you, book , cancel say late , then book again i still accomodate to your request. After the session feedback not good, I even ask molly and she polietely said she serviced u well. Let fellow SBF bros decide, whose the wrong party here. And you even threaten to play with my stable in the future.

P.S Make peace not war. I provide excellent service to all bros. Think twice before u make any threat.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjie View Post
How u know I have only 1 acct or? Stupid OKT! Obviously I would use an account like this to come expose your lousy service standards la. If I can have multiple SIM cards, I can also have multiple accounts. GoonDo!
Ya lor. Goes to show how lowlife you can be
Old 08-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I have been chionging daily since I came back from Hong Kong. Maximizing my leave!! I dunno how u take it koc88. My dick is limp liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol, bro, so many around lor and akan datang...Alessa, Shirley, Toto all freshie syts leh then u add this Miya and Maggie....Its OMG!!!! Hope our dicks are strong enuff lor
Old 08-11-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leese View Post
I have been chionging daily since I came back from Hong Kong. Maximizing my leave!! I dunno how u take it koc88. My dick is limp liao.
Its all the temptations here!!!!!!!!
Every morning i wake up my legs also super jelly but pyschologically when i go bonk i tell myself i am carrying the Singapore flag. Die die just do it!!!!
And to all bros here...generally i was told by most FLs SG men have bigger dicks and endurance than our male Thai counterparts so how not to perform na lol
Old 08-11-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
booked nana from Emma last night. she was very sweet and accommodating so decided to write a review for her.

looks: similar to her pic with bikini
boob: c cup handful should be natural
painting: very sensitive shiok
Fingering: very wet and slippery
Frenching: started slowly and she turned more aggressive then me
bbbj: quite good a lot of movement
cim: I shot her in the mouth twice
her 69 position was the best. grab my ass and blowing.
gfe: 8/10 very friendly and cheerful girl. brighten my day after I finished with her.

rtf: probably ba
Old 08-11-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by classyact View Post
Newbie here. I Took a recommendation from OKT Bangkok-Gems for Kyla.
Never regrets. Shes a very hot babe.

Exactly Same.. Very classy, Young

Body: Slim Fair Young looking
Pics: 100% Real. I am very happy to get the same exact non edited pics stable
GFE: Simply awesome. Everything she does, shower, bbbj, cim and fj just let u wants to stay on longer. I regreted not getting 2slots in advanced coz when i tries to extend shes already booked.
RTF: Will definately see this babe again. I really missed her already. Her hair, her body even the way she talks... Omg
Thanks for the FR.
Bangkok-Gems VOUCH a min 9/10 for this babe!
Old 08-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

My Humble and Simple FR.

Yet another Solid Gem from Bangkok-Gems.
Definately for Pettie size, high GFE and Boobs lovers

Name: Maple
Service: 9/10 (Very Hardworking taking care of u like a VVIP)
Looks: 9/10 (Sweet,Pretty nice friendly smile)
GFE: 8/10 (Good frencher, Lots of tcss with Good English)
Fj: 10/10 (Hardworking and willing to change position. Tight pussy small Pettie Frame)
Bbbj: 9/10 (Hardworking and good skills)
RTF: Surely if time permits. Still thinking of RTF Kyla but since no slots yesterday so settled for Maple. They are best friends btw but failed to ask if they do tarma.

Good bonk!
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 08-11-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkokgems View Post
Thanks for the FR.
Bangkok-Gems VOUCH a min 9/10 for this babe!
Surely coming to support this babe.. RTF discount?
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 08-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
crashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FR for Dada P888.
First thanks to bro OKT. Location is one that I will go with no worries. Fast response and was guided to location in no time. Upon entering saw Guess and another bro who just finished his deed. I must say Guess is gorgeous!

Back to Dada... she is a nice polite gal... but really not meant for boobs lovers... service is nothing to shout about but her customer care deserve commendation. I was serve instant noodle when I told her that I’m hungry.. she ended got reprimanded by one of the girl for serving me... poor gal.

Look dept is ok... slim no fat. Painting and fingering allowed.. she loves it I believe. Quite bushy but told her to at least trim it while in SG... GF effect is is normal but like I mentioned early treat her customer very well.
Bros who are into looks... just queue and die die try to get a slot with Guess... perfect in every dept!

Enjoy!
Old 08-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for IDA ROLLYPOLLY

Posting on behalf of bro ColePhelps1247. Thanks for the fr bro
Old 08-11-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seibeigood View Post
Had a just finished an afternoon session with Patty from Doll88, FR as follows.

Looks: 
Cute, slutty looking , much better in person in my opinion, but totally my cup of tea.

Skin: 
Smooth and subtle, can't help but fondle her in anyway that i can.

Figure:
Has the right amount of meat in places, boobs and ass! Curvy and sexy body.

Boobs =C cupper natural , great to grab, hold and fondle with. Nice cute butt too...Spanktastic.

Catbath:
Yes, showering with you and rubbing her body aginst yours.

Frenching:
Good kisser and tongue twirling action in your mouth

BBBJ:
Loads of tongue action twirling around the tip of your little bro, knows how to control her speed well and great balls licking too!

AJ:
Yes.

Finger and Painting: 
Tight and wet pussy, no smell and had a sensual moan when eating her out

GFE: 
Really Feels like your GF as she smiles and greet you. Really high standards of GFE.

FJ: 
Hardcore service and she is able to match my stamina and pace she rode me for a long time and changed to many various positions, managed to get her into a few orgasms and i CIM once.

RTF: 
Yes. If time permits.
Thanks bro Seibeigood for the FR on patty
Old 08-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouscat101 View Post
Doll88 - Gift **GEM!!**

OKT was very prompt in response and accomodating. Gave clear instructions and everything went well.

Honest thought before the session, I didnt know what the outcome will be because I cant find any FR on her as she is new but I just trust my gut and book 3 hours with her. I really dont like to rush. Bonking after getting to know a girl is always so much more pleasurable anw. Emotional connection bros.

Fast forward, the moment the door opened I saw a super kawaii girl. Her smile... sweet la. Together with her beautiful eyes... playfulness... hugs... kisses... laughter... havent even undress, shower and bonk KC-ed liao.

I’m the kind of guy who loves to make love with music. So I brought a speaker along to play some music while we were in the room! The mood was so much more fun!

Anw we then chatted about our lives. Good thing was her English is fluent! And she can speak Japanese which is really cool. So got her to say some sentences in Japanese... so sexy! Thai turned Japanese instantly.

She wasnt in a hurry. As we chat she would remove my clothings slowly just like how I like it. We touching one another, lying down on her lap, cuddling with her, random kisses, it was super GFE. Dont forget all this while I had good music to spice up the mood! When I felt like we finally clicked, it was shower time!

I personally love showering alone but I didnt mind having her showering me! We were smiling and laughing, was fun. She dried me up and we quickly got under the sheets! Cuddled each other to warm up a lil bit cause it we were both cold after the shower. All these time we were chatting. we were also staring into each other’s soul so the tension was really building up if you know what i mean.

Then when she realized i had a super hard on immediately she went for bbbj. Her eyes looking at me while giving me the bj was so sexy. Even thinking about this now im getting a hard on. Holy nuts! Anw I enjoyed the slow, sensual bj with sexy music and then it was time for my lil bro to wear his cap.

We started with cowgirl. Man she rides it real hard! Watching her do her thing just makes me go crazy. Soon after I cannot tahan already so we made a quick switch to missionary so i can be on top. We were both going nuts! Holding each other so tightly, moaning at every thrust, it was so good I had to release in missionary. Man. What an experience. RTF? Definitely!

Cheers!

Thanks Bro curiouscat101 for the FR on Gift
Old 08-11-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerchang1975 View Post
Sara-
(Doll88)

After simple soaping and bathing with a short catbath , we proceeded to the bed for some enjoyable arousement. Not at all a rushed service. SOP - licked nipples and play with my cock and licked my ass for quite some time till my cock erected and started to bbbj. During the bbbj she also played with the rim of my Ass and gave me a thorough licking around my asshole.

Her BBBJ suction is good and tight, tongue constantly teasing the head of my cock,with good momentum fast and slow, driving me really crazy. Soon, I reach to the point of no return. After some furious HJ i unloaded all on her face.

We chatted and cuddled abit and when i was ready for round 2, she capped me and ride me like crazy. Started in missonary position and switched to a good fierce doggie style. Switching to many different positions, we ended when she was riding me cowgirl. I uncaped and asked her to swallow my sperms, released my 2nd load all i to her mouth and watched her swallow. What a satisfying experience.

After that she showered, changed up, hugged, pecked and left.

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Frenching: 8/10
AR:8.5/10
GFE: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Thanks Bro Beerchang1975 fo the FR on SARA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1