The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Which one is best?
Based on looks, natural assets and tight pussy, I would recommend Xia Tian even though boobs small B nia.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Based on looks, natural assets and tight pussy, I would recommend Xia Tian even though boobs small B nia.
I will see Summer soon

Kam Sia Beri Much
Old 09-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
I will see Summer soon

Kam Sia Beri Much
Most welcomed bro!
Old 09-12-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most welcomed bro!
Have a lustful weekend
Old 09-12-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Have a lustful weekend
Just expended 2 rounds on fri with Anqi and San San.
Hence will rest well over the weekend.
Please have a lustful one yourself.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just expended 2 rounds on fri with Anqi and San San.
Hence will rest well over the weekend.
Please have a lustful one yourself.
Weekend supposed to be lustrous towards OC
Old 09-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Weekend supposed to be lustrous towards OC
After got children, COs usually not so accommodating to my desires anymore
Old 09-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
After got children, COs usually not so accommodating to my desires anymore
Try S&M sure works

S&M aka Seduce her with Money
Old 09-12-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Try S&M sure works

S&M aka Seduce her with Money
She got more $$$ than me
Lol
Old 09-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
She got more $$$ than me
Lol
Then role play...you Gigolo she client
Old 10-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DaDiDi69 is Cool - loads of Potential

just out of curiosity, does anyone here knows any house that do SM?
Old 11-12-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Xiao Ya (小雅)@1615

Debut - Dec2017
Shangdong 1.6m *52kg (big boner)
French - Yes
Painting - Yes (clitoris quite sensitive), pussy not hairy
Looks - Acceptable with big eyes
Attitude - Fantastic and soft spoken
RTF - Yes

Breast C cup (she says natural). Fair with nice areola and nipples. Breasts allows manipulations. Tattoo below navel across belly, probably to cover scar. Not scary.

Bathroom service with simple Kissing, Fingering, Bbbj and AR. No delay tactics. Insist on drying my wet body. Did a sensual dance for about 1-2 mins and did a boobs fuck while i am sitting on the bed.

Continuous attention to your body, no lacking in service. Superb stamina. Pussy lacking the technique on the grip on my dick. Can be improved. She is learning.

Overall, quite an experience with this newbie. Have prior sex experience in this trade.

Last edited by rabbitfish; 12-12-2017 at 04:09 PM.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Had a session with Ai Li Si yesterday at 2047. She started working since last month.

First impression: A girl next door with slightly slit eyes and gentle look. Once stripped naked, true enough, the highlights are the big areolas on her B cup boobs. Body is slim in shape with a little butt flesh.

Service wise, after showering, a decent boob massage to start off the session, followed by catbath on the back. Then, she asked me to lift up my butt for AR with condom on her tongue, which was quite sexciting. The most surprising move from her was after the AR, she sat on my butt with my butt still lifted up, licked my balls and did a half somersault before lying down under me while giving me a BBBJ. I guess she might have some acrobatic training back in China.

What followed was the usual nipple sucking and BBBJ with me laying down on my back. I proceeded with missionary FJ to end things off. Seeing that pair of dark brown nipples of hers made me excited and high.

Overall, a good worthy WL with friendly attitude and decent service.
Old 13-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Xiao Xiao (小肖)@1606A

Debut - Dec2017
Funan 23yr 1.6m 42kg
French - Yes
Breast - Fair, 34B with nice aerola, perfect tits.
Painting - Yes. AR and BBBJ
Looks - Pretty. Little resemblance to HK Actress Elaine Yiu (姚子羚)
small lips and long hair
Attitude - Good, moaning quite loud
Bonus - Uni graduate
Greetings: "我是小肖,我是为你服务" / 'I am Xiao Xiao, I am of service to you".
RTF - Yes
Old 13-12-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Name : Bing Bing (1608)
Ht/Wt : 1.62m/49 kg
Home Province : Harbin
Prior experience : No prior WL trade, acquire her skills in GL
Debut : Early Nov 2017

Face: Pretty, double-eyelid, bright eyes with fake eye lashes, sharp nose; shoulder to chest length black hair. (One of the prettier newbies for me!)
Body: To the fair side, slim sexy body and shapely legs with nice ass
Boobs: natural B+ cup, with small areola and firm nipples (use nipples to good effect in sensual boobs massage); however boobs are not sensitive to arousal, she prefers boobs & nipples not to be licked
Shower routine : light french, soapy boobs massage front & back; bj
Catbath, massage & bj: provided slurping from ears, neck, shoulder, butt, thigh and calves, highly sensual & teasing boobs massage, good bbbj. most intriguing was that "erotic ghost' simulation licking of ears and neck, we both could not help laugh over it.
AR: Good; she gamely tried balls & dick lick and bj after AR
Painting: Did not try, pussy very slimy and wet (she prefers not to, thu she will give if insistent)
Frenching: passionate, no mouth odour (being a light smoker) but still can improve
FJ: Bing Bing said she is mesmerised by the butt and dick. Her wet and slimy pussy constantly gripped my dick tightly as I provided her gentle thrusts. Her neck is her most sensitive area; she enjoys being caressed. Her boobs are lovely to view but alas not sensitive to sensual stimulation.
GFE : Above average, can improve
Attitude: Very accommodative, willing to learn and aims to please!
RTF : Very likely! (after trying out her fellow Harbin mate, the 1.65m tall Tian Xin)

If Bing Bing could improve her skills, she could be a potential GL gem!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 14-12-2017 at 06:05 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1