The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
hornyfcuker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Hi Class and Chrome

Recently went to bkk for a short holiday.
As usual felt horny and decided to look for places to release
On the very first night, without doing my research I went to one sex shop on the recommendation of the Tuk tuk driver...bad move. That place charged 4K baht for one shot...the pimp asked for tips, the drinks server asked for tips...even the girl asked for tips. I felt like I was there for them to squeeze dry rather than me releasing some sexual urge. The deed was worse than mechanical. The girl was not even fun or have any gfe.

Conclusion: never ever take a tuk tuk/cab driver recommendation as I found out that these sex shops pay them commissions to bring customers.

So I decided to do some research here in sbf to avoid another repeat of the unsavory experience of the first night. After researching, I have shortlisted a few outlets for consideration. The usual names like Poisedon, Emmanuel, la belle came up...damn I shd have done my homework earlier hahaha

But eventually I decided to try out these:
Hi Class, Chrome and Thermae cafe

CHROME - NURU GEL EXPERIENCE

On the second day after lunch, I decided to head to Chrome to experience the Nuru Gel massage. When I reach the place, it looked more like a pub than a massage / sex shop.

It was dark when I went in. There was no one around. I thought they have not started business for the day yet. As I was about to turn around and go out, suddenly a lady appeared.

“Sir, you want Nuru Gel massage?” (In Thai accent of course)

“Er...yes” I replied

“We only have one lady now. You ok?”

“Let’s see what you’ve got”

The lady boss / pimp / mamasan then called out to the girl to come to the front.
Nut (I think that’s her name) came out from a door at the back of the room.
She looked like she was in her late twenties or early thirties.
Quite pretty and her figure is best described as voluptuous.
I agreed to take her.
Paid the 2k baht fee and followed her up 4 floors to the live firing area.

Once in the room, Nut said she thought I wouldn’t choose her

“I thought you no choose me”
“I think you quite pretty and sexy so I choose you”

And I gave her a wink. That seemed to make her really happy. And she went about preparing for my Nuru Gel Massage.

The room setup is very simple. It’s basically a medium sized bathroom with one elevated massage bed on one side and a rubber mattress on the floor on the other side. The shower point is just beside the rubber mattress.

Nut started to take off her clothes and beckoned me to do so too.
As I did, I looked at her slowly taking off her clothes piece by piece.
My cock started to stir
When she took of her bra, a pair of tasty C cup tits sprung out of the bra’s stranglehold. My cock made it’s full salute. I can’t wait for what is going to unfold...

To be continued...
Old 28-11-2017, 09:40 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR on Hi Class and Chrome

Do let us know the name and location of the sex shop you got cheated to prevent others from being cheated as well
Old 29-11-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Do let us know the name and location of the sex shop you got cheated to prevent others from being cheated as well
Didn’t take note of the shop’s name.
However the key is to never take the recommendation of the tuk tuk/ cab drivers. Sure take you to a place to kena chop like a carrot head.
Old 29-11-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

This Chrome located at Soi 7 near NANA?
Old 29-11-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyfcuker View Post
However the key is to never take the recommendation of the tuk tuk/ cab drivers. Sure take you to a place to kena chop like a carrot head.
Thanks for the advise.
Old 29-11-2017, 12:14 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn’t take note of the shop’s name.
Tuk tuk in bangkok is only for aesthetic, comparing to taxi, they cost more and are very picky about the destination (eg too far or if too much traffic)
Old 29-11-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Tuk tuk in bangkok is only for aesthetic, comparing to taxi, they cost more and are very picky about the destination (eg too far or if too much traffic)
till now i am still intrigued by tourists' fascination with rip off tuk tuks...

if do not mind breathing in fumes can take motosai... cheaper and faster...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 29-11-2017, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post

don't mind me asking how much motosai cost?

anyway taking tuk tuk is a once in a life time thing, same with tourist who comes to SG and ride on rickshaw
Old 30-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
don't mind me asking how much motosai cost?

anyway taking tuk tuk is a once in a life time thing, same with tourist who comes to SG and ride on rickshaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post

Think depends on how many ppl & where exactly r they going. Motosai on general is about ¾ the price of taxi, depending on where u’re going, & whether can puay wif the Motosai riders N some Motosai riders oso quite picky during peak hrs too. However, it’s definitely the preferred mode of transport during peak hrs or weekends. If there’re 2 or more ppl in a pack, then I wld say taxi makes more economic sense, unless lack of time. If one doesn’t mind taking public transport, can do it like the average Thai ppl do, taking BTS to a station close to ur destination then take a cab over there. It’s faster…..provided there ain’t a long long queue at the BTS station
Old 30-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

What I have come to find out is: take grab Taxi in bkk...very cheap!
Old 30-11-2017, 10:22 PM

Quote:
In SG, grab car is cheaper than Taxi

In Bkk, Taxi is cheaper than Grab car
Old 01-12-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
In SG, grab car is cheaper than Taxi

In Bkk, Taxi is cheaper than Grab car
Quote:
Both r true, but for to Grab a cab in Bkk is oso a challenge, especially during peak hrs. Waiting time can varies frm 15mins to 1hr+ (Provided the cab driver still persist wif u) N the Bkk cabbies r well-known to “fly aeroplane” 1. Can’t blame them though, the traffic is juz bad. Like wat Bro Strikeback said, I wld still encourage ppl to flag a taxi instead
Old 02-12-2017, 11:07 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I tried grab a few time in BKK during my trip there.

It is easy for people to get to the other location easily for those who does not know how to speak. You know the price already and you can make plan but the bad thing is their grab location may not be accurate.

Maybe u want at location A. They will arrive slightly off than location A.

I think not only in BKK. Even in other country or in SG. Some may also encounter this issue.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Continuing the FR...

Once both of us are naked, Nut gestured to me to go to her for a quick wash.
The wash was simple. Nothing fanciful here. But she did pay some attention to the 2 ic to clean him thoroughly.

Nut then splashed some water onto the rubber mattress and gestured for me to lie down. I obediently complied 😂

The Nuru massage is gonna start heheheh

As I lay on the mattress, Nut started applying the Nuru gel onto herself.
It was quite erotic to see a naked lady applying what my dirty mind equates to “sperm” like gel hahaha

Nut: “lie face down”
Me: “ok”

And so she began.
She started by sliding her body up and down my back.
Then she used her tits to slide up and down my back all the way down to my toes. Woah quite shiok. She would lift up my legs and use her tits to massage them. This lasted for almost 10 mins by my calculations.

Then she asked me to turn around.
And she used her tits to slide up and down the front on my body...chest down to the toes. She would stop at my now fully erected 2 ic and used her tits to slide up and down. Woah buay tahan man!

I moaned and groaned as the sexual pleasure built up.
She knew what she had to do next.

Without warning, she put my dick into her mouth and started to bbbj me.
Ohhhhj....ahhhh....
She sucked and sucked...it was heavenly
She would change sometimes to licking up and down the shaft and upon my request she would lick and suck my balls too
Ooooohhhhh...

I saw her working so hard on my dick I felt that I should reward her for her good efforts

Me: “Nut, would you please lie down? I want to lick you...”

She nodded shyly

I spread her legs and looked at her love hole...it was well trimmed at the entrance and it looked really welcoming

I used my forefinger and stroked the entrance...slowly easing into the cave...
Nut was very responsive...ooohhhh....ahhhh
Soon my middle finger was inside and I went for the g spot
She was arching her back in ecstasy as I fingered her
Arghhhhh...Soo goooood....

I whispered in her ear: “you like it?”
She couldn’t answer as she was in a state of high...
Ooohhhh ahhhhh

Suddenly I withdrew my finger and I attacked her love hole with my tongue
Slurps slurps slurps
Her love hole was swelling at this point in time
Her body was twisting and turning with every lick
She was ready to be fucked

“Nut, you want me to fuck you now?”

She looked at me with that lusty look...as if to beg me to quickly relief her lust by banging her now

“Suck my cock one more time then I’ll fuck you”

She sat up and wolfed down my now throbbing hard dick
Looking down at her sucking on my dick is so sexually pleasing

After a good 5 mins of bbbj I gestured to her that I wanna fuck her now
She got up and took a condom from her “treasure box”
She helped me with the condom and told me to lie down

Once I laid down, she climbed onto me and eased her now wet and swollen love hole onto my 2ic....

She closed her eyes and let out a lustful sigh as the virgina and the dick met...
Ahhhhhhhh....

She started riding up and down slowly...but with every motion she increased her speed...the sound of bodies with water and the gel slapping each other became more and more louder

Piak piak piak...

Ahhhh
Ooohhhh

We both panted...moaned and groaned
It was sexual heaven!

After riding me for about 5 mins, I asked her to change position so that I can fuck her from the top...
We swopped.
Once on top I pumped her hard and fast...

Piak Piak piak

Ahhhhh....
Ooohhhh
Hmpphhhhh

“You like it that I’m fucking you hard like this?”
“Yes!...”

Aaahhhh
Ooohhhhhh

Nut was moaning and groaning like she was sex starved for ages!

Suddenly I felt my balls stirred
I knew I was going to cum soon

“I want to shoot my sperm in your mouth”

She complied...I withdrew and stood up while she kneeled in front of me, pulled off the condom and put my dick into her mouth

She blew and blew...

“I’m coming!!!”

“Aaargghhh!!!”

I pulled her head in and stuffed my dick deep into her throat as the joyful explosion of lust happened...

Nut almost gagged...she quickly pulled out my dick and spat out the love juice I have just bestowed upon her...as she was washing her mouth, she looked at me with that satisfied face that is just like that which you will get for satisfying a very primal need...

We washed up and changed back to our clothes.
She even helped me to put on my socks and shoes...excellent service!

I left that joint a very sextified man 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Old 02-12-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I tried grab a few time in BKK during my trip there.

It is easy for people to get to the other location easily for those who does not know how to speak. You know the price already and you can make plan but the bad thing is their grab location may not be accurate.

Maybe u want at location A. They will arrive slightly off than location A.

I think not only in BKK. Even in other country or in SG. Some may also encounter this issue.
At least you will not hear their bullshits about this or that place close down and they recommend you to go some place "better"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1