The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-03-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by samseng27 View Post
used to went thermae cafe but feel the girls there are not really party type even though they are better looking.
U there to pick ger to party or sex? BTW, how do u know whether a ger is party type?
Old 02-03-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Y disappointed?? Mayb during songkran, he gets to know Thai girls n even farang while playing water leh!! Mayb got free fuck too.. no need go thermae, huay kwang, SD, nana Liao must give hope to others ma... 55555
Last yr me too songkran in Pattaya.. play water until play on my bed leh 55555.. girl somemore tabao somtam n gai Tod to my room...
Play water on the bed ah
Old 02-03-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Don’t mislead others and make others think you’re handsome, hence you get free fk la.
Plus rich lah
Old 02-03-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE=naemlo;17092112]U there to pick ger to party or sex? BTW, how do u know whether a ger is party very time

I went there will ask the girl that i prefer are they ok to go party if i bring them for LT. If she agreed then I will book her but always was disappointment. Said dun drink one dun like dancing after we reached the club. Only once I got a girl that like party hard until I gave up. Cos party till 5am and still want to carry on.

Last edited by samseng27; 02-03-2018 at 11:41 AM.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Anyway, anyone can intro me which clubs have better freelance other than level and insanity?
Old 02-03-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway, anyone can intro me which clubs have better freelance other than level and insanity?
Spasso...at Hyatt basement
Old 02-03-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Spasso...at Hyatt basement
ok. I will try that. thks
Old 02-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=samseng27;17092254]
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U there to pick ger to party or sex? BTW, how do u know whether a ger is party very time

I went there will ask the girl that i prefer are they ok to go party if i bring them for LT. If she agreed then I will book her but always was disappointment. Said dun drink one dun like dancing after we reached the club. Only once I got a girl that like party hard until I gave up. Cos party till 5am and still want to carry on.
You want party girl why don’t go g-club, setting is like club, girls not there for you to up. Can drink and dance with you.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Don’t mislead others and make others think you’re handsome, hence you get free fk la.
should be katoey 555...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 02-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I think they afraid that once start to drink, you tends to get tipsy hence after the deed being done, you don’t want to pay up. This could be the case. So many try to refrain from going to club, as they want the transaction to be smooth.

Or no chemistry, could be the case too.

Like some others suggested, why not go to g club. If you wallet permits you.
Another club that got a lot of FL is at basement of Windsor hotel.
hi can I know the name of the club at the basement of Windsor hotel pls?
Old 02-03-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I think they afraid that once start to drink, you tends to get tipsy hence after the deed being done, you don’t want to pay up. This could be the case. So many try to refrain from going to club, as they want the transaction to be smooth.

Or no chemistry, could be the case too.

Like some others suggested, why not go to g club. If you wallet permits you.
Another club that got a lot of FL is at basement of Windsor hotel.
hi can know the name of the club at the basement of Windsor hotel?
Old 02-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

thks for the advise. I will try the club at the basement of Windsor hotel
Old 02-03-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thks for the advise. I will try the club at the basement of Windsor hotel
Scratch dog. A favorite of Sg guys. Definitely have FLs, although not all, maybe 40% just there to drink and party. FLs also like to bring their customer to come here party. Good thing it closes at 4am. Once in a while, go there when normal clubs close at 2am. Last time all clubs close around 4am, 2am is really a joke, when Singapore clubs close at 4 or 5am. Bkk is suppose to be party city after all.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
Scratch dog. A favorite of Sg guys. Definitely have FLs, although not all, maybe 40% just there to drink and party. FLs also like to bring their customer to come here party. Good thing it closes at 4am. Once in a while, go there when normal clubs close at 2am. Last time all clubs close around 4am, 2am is really a joke, when Singapore clubs close at 4 or 5am. Bkk is suppose to be party city after all.
thks bro. will visit this joint l. I have just read a club at soi 11 name Sugar Club. Any bros have any experience on this club. This club seem like super near my hotel thatch staying, mercure SHU soi11
Old 02-03-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
Errmm, think u'll find truckloads upon truckloads of Korean men (cannot say Kimchi boys liao, ar boh kanna zap) there rather than SG peeps la. That place is virtually a Korean trusted pick up club or brothel SG peeps going there need to be mentally prepared, u're the minority there! N the ratio of normal party gals & FLs really depends la. On Thurs/Fri/Sat/eve of PH, the ratio be 80% (FLs) - 20% (Non-FLs). Casual sex or sex for $$$ ain't something new to most Thai gals tbh.

Quote:
hi bros,

last month I went bkk, went to level club and insanity club (both st SHU so 11) both clubs freelances cannot make it. end up I slept alone for 2 nights. Any bros can recommend?
My preference are mostly same like other SG bros standard. Able to advise me any clubs of such? Prices not more than 5k for bring back LT
Aiyo, y nv do enuff homework here? Alrdy so many FR shooting these 2 clubs liao in the past. Haiz, hope u learnt ur lesson man.

I find getting Fls to go LT is abit of a challenge these days, even if u're willing to offer them 5K & above. N personally, I dun think it's worth it too, cos many of these FLs (@ least the 1st time u hook up wif them) will purposely find stupid reasons to go off early 1 (ex. u bring her back to hotel @ 2am, finish the deeds @ 4am liao, then she'll say things like her fren in trouble la, drunk la, then she need to go & chk out on her fren blah blah blah...then go back arnd 5+ & leave u to sleep alone in bed) Well, some Bros might find it quite a gd deal cos the FL stayed more than 4hrs wif u (ST is usually arnd 2.5-3K, most of the time la), but personally, I'm not a fan of that. Well, to each of his own, I can't tell ppl how best to chiong, as long as one is Happy then I think is fine.

Hope u'll chk out the Spasso place @ (Hyatt basement) & Sugar Club & let us know how izzit. Keen to find new chionging (or fishing) spots. Happy chionging, Cheers~

Last edited by jeffhardyz; 02-03-2018 at 08:07 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1