The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-03-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Errmm, think u'll find truckloads upon truckloads of Korean men (cannot say Kimchi boys liao, ar boh kanna zap) there rather than SG peeps la. That place is virtually a Korean trusted pick up club or brothel SG peeps going there need to be mentally prepared, u're the minority there! N the ratio of normal party gals & FLs really depends la. On Thurs/Fri/Sat/eve of PH, the ratio be 80% (FLs) - 20% (Non-FLs). Casual sex or sex for $$$ ain't something new to most Thai gals tbh.
I only went to SD 2 times, one is alone, back with empty hand.. another time is with 2 thai girls. Super crowded with Korean and many of them is very handsome. Inside is too dark hardly see clearly the girl face. Another problem is hard to know who is FL who is not. Is not like some club that those FL will stand in the corner easy to identify. As I heading back to Hotel, saw many 7 to 8 girl at brighter Lit ticket counter waiting to enter the club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
Another way will be using social apps. Thais are obsessed with apps, which is actually quite a bad thing for them. If you stay 4 nights, get ready 8 girls who say will meet and party with you. Even better, get them to promise they will stay over with you after clubbing. Some will ask for 'taxi' money or just ask you for some token of appreciation straight, which will be fair if she is your type. Be generous at the club, dance a little to show you are having fun dont just stand there like a block (i understand guys dont really like dancing but look at how the thai guys enjoy at their table and follow a bit), dress cleanly, be a little funny, the night should end well most of the time.
Definitely agree need ready more backup girl as they will easily put aeroplane on you. In my situation, I want to invite bkk girl to go phuket with me end of this month. No money involved except i sponsor flight ticket which is not that exp. Luckily i no put all hope in one boat. 4 girls are very interested to go but cant give me a firm answer. Lastly only one is confirmed to go with me.
Old 06-03-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Super crowded with Korean and many of them is very handsome.
Korean superstars mah!
Old 06-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
ioriyasakani deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyioriyasakani deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
The ST hotel is just steps away from the entrance to Soi Cowboy on Soi 21/Asoke side. Facing the Soi 21 entrance on the left, there is a flight of stairs which is exposed to outdoor with the ST hotel on second floor.

This place had been there for a long while. Every Cowboy girl knows. Recalled it charges around 350 B and offers clean room with bed and shower with towels. I was there 2 months ago and couldn't remember the exact rate.
Thanks so much for this!
Old 06-03-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Korean superstars mah!
úi bpai năi maa pêe
Old 06-03-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Definitely agree need ready more backup girl as they will easily put aeroplane on you. In my situation, I want to invite bkk girl to go phuket with me end of this month. No money involved except i sponsor flight ticket which is not that exp. Luckily i no put all hope in one boat. 4 girls are very interested to go but cant give me a firm answer. Lastly only one is confirmed to go with me.
even for the last one, cross dicky she wont cancel few days before H day, i kena before even tho i was paying for her service.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
úi bpai năi maa pêe
Come down from the mountain hahaha!
Old 07-03-2018, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Korean superstars mah!

What I have had in mind for a long time is to sample natural beauties from the Northern half of the peninsula, leftover from hilarious Fatty Kim will do just fine. Sexy man Fatty comrade got good taste anyway.

Natural elements in puying is precious, never mind old school or whatever.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Korean superstars mah!
No lah! Just lots of plastic surgeries. It's funny how kimchi can act so arrogant and yet feel so insecure about their appearances. Also, if you are fake outside, usually fake inside as well.

I just lament the fact that so many Thai girls catch on this Korean surgery fad and all look so plasticky now. Their original looks are so much prettier and more genuine.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
No lah! Just lots of plastic surgeries. It's funny how kimchi can act so arrogant and yet feel so insecure about their appearances. Also, if you are fake outside, usually fake inside as well.

I just lament the fact that so many Thai girls catch on this Korean surgery fad and all look so plasticky now. Their original looks are so much prettier and more genuine.
99% hot/ pretty girls in thai are all have gone through plastic surgery. Now thai with natural beauty just hard to compete with them, eventually they will also join the plastic gang.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
What I have had in mind for a long time is to sample natural beauties from the Northern half of the peninsula, leftover from hilarious Fatty Kim will do just fine. Sexy man Fatty comrade got good taste anyway.

Natural elements in puying is precious, never mind old school or whatever.
Fatty Kim's harem confirm got standard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post

Hahaha well said guys!

Quote:
99% hot/ pretty girls in thai are all have gone through plastic surgery. Now thai with natural beauty just hard to compete with them, eventually they will also join the plastic gang.
Opa plastic style?
Old 08-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I only went to SD 2 times, one is alone, back with empty hand.. another time is with 2 thai girls. Super crowded with Korean and many of them is very handsome. Inside is too dark hardly see clearly the girl face. Another problem is hard to know who is FL who is not. Is not like some club that those FL will stand in the corner easy to identify. As I heading back to Hotel, saw many 7 to 8 girl at brighter Lit ticket counter waiting to enter the club.
Yup, agree wif ur opinion abt the chores of fishing gals or FLs there. Dunno whether it's an age thing or wat, I find that as men grew old, we get lazier & less enthusiastic, IMO (many la, not all). I used to be quite fascinated wif the concepts (fishing for gals/FLs) there few yrs back but now, think my enthusiasm had died down a lot. Maybe it's becos abit sianz over there liao bah. That's y I totally skipped the place during my last 2 trips since Sept last yr. I'm cool wif the Koreans men & their seenang patterns there la (习惯了), they dun bother me these days.

Quote:
Think Phuket is now a place u really need to bring gals there for fun, ah boh will be quite sianz there Lol. I agree wif Bro francesco though, Puyings r well-known "aeroplane ppl", even more jialat than SG gals I think. I did similar things like u in past, wanna sponsor siam bus for overseas trip but even still, most of them juz fly aeroplane in the end lor GNN, I think for Puyings, unless u really pay them to go wif u for trips then they'll confirm go 1 lor. Thread lightly wif them, Bro...
Old 08-03-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
I agree wif Bro francesco though, Puyings r well-known "aeroplane ppl", even more jialat than SG gals I think. I did similar things like u in past, wanna sponsor siam bus for overseas trip but even still, most of them juz fly aeroplane in the end lor GNN, I think for Puyings, unless u really pay them to go wif u for trips then they'll confirm go 1 lor. Thread lightly wif them, Bro...
i m booking another one (for 1 nite nia) for my upcoming trip in few days time, this one immediately asked how much upfront lol n rather steep summore 😅, but since i long time no see her ok lah i on her.

let’s see if she will fly aeroplane, but for this kind of price i doubt she will 🙂...
Old 08-03-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ilikethaigirl84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried themae cafe but the girl bring back was rushing me to finish and not much service =_= price was still standard i guess 2500baht for st...wondering if all the girls there at thermae cafe are like that
Old 08-03-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
I think, to know they flying you “plane” or not depends on their responses towards your questions asking them to fly together. If those who on, won’t hesitate your questions or avoid the topic, similarly those who got hesitations, will give some reasons, and because of “kreng jai” they just say ok, when the dates nearer, either they MIA or give some reasons unable to go.
True, but I kanna 1 Siam bu who asked me to bring her for overseas trip (not I ask her), say she very keen to go there. I said OK liao (small head took over big head that time & I was quite sot tio by her ) then 2-3mths time when I wanna book tix liao then she fly aeroplane. Haiz, that’s Life man Personally I dun think it’s so much gotta do wif gals “kreng jai” or wat leh, I feel that they’re more like keeping their options open lor. To them, sponsors r like auctions or bidding contest, who can give the “highest bid” will get the B*tch

Girls r Girls, B*tches r B*tches, be it SG gals or Siam Bus, it’s the same la. Chio ones sure hav sponsors here & there 1. If I’m 1 of them & hav 3-4 sponsors asking me to go holiday wif them, I’ll oso compare here & there too. Boh bianz, tits got 2 but pussy only got 1 nia I’ve accepted the fact that those Siam bus who “fly aeroplanes” wld most likely hav other “biz trips” in the pipeline liao. It’s a free mkt, lan lan lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
i m booking another one (for 1 nite nia) for my upcoming trip in few days time, this one immediately asked how much upfront lol n rather steep summore 😅, but since i long time no see her ok lah i on her....
Wah, I prefer this type 1 lor, “Open door see mountain” kind, 爽快, 我喜欢! 555
Old 08-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Jackco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last edited by Jackco; 09-03-2018 at 04:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1