The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jackkert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

It's better to get to know each other in person perhaps when visiting a club. Because for a place that provides full service like that, I don't think Bali has one. The service is limited.
Old Today, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bali Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Bali is not easy for hook-ups.
The local Hindu girls are traditional.
The girls who like white bule like you tend to be from Java.
They will fuck for money and not for free.
I just had a Islamic university student I know get IDR 4 juta in transfers from a Polish bule and then flew kite when it was time to meet up….
Effectively he parted with the money but he didn’t get
pussy….
I actually like the fact it requires some skill for hookups. It keeps the place from becoming sleezy with crap tourists like Pattaya or Angeles City. It also forces you to work on your game , which will help you no matter where you travel in the future.

Keep in mind, there ARE some Spa, Brothel, and easy freelance pickup option where you just pay money and need zero skill. You cannot compare with Bangkok for options but that's the charm of Bali. Also, picking up normal girls for free or little money is still very easy here compared to other places, and doesn't require as much skill as you think, as long as you pick the right target, and willing to spend some money on drinks/dinner etc. girls come to Bali to have fun and open to meet guys
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1