The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
KopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Where is Chinatown?

I go to KL with 2 of my kopitiam beergirls. They are from PRC and has never been to Malaysia so I accompany them.
We heard Chinatown is in Petaling street but when we arrive there...... although the structures and buildings look chinese... but the stallholders and people there are mostly banglas. Except for some makan stalls which have chinese.... otherwise 80% of Petaling street is banglas. My friends are from PRC and cannot speak english or malay so it was very difficult for them to communicate when the stallholders dun speak chinese.

We ask the chicken rice aunty why so many banglas stallholders when this is supposed to be Chinatown?
She reply the chinese stallholders in Chinatown have relocated to the new Chinatown market.

Does anyone know where is the new Chinatown?
Old 26-05-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Atarashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiGer View Post
I go to KL with 2 of my kopitiam beergirls. They are from PRC and has never been to Malaysia so I accompany them.
We heard Chinatown is in Petaling street but when we arrive there...... although the structures and buildings look chinese... but the stallholders and people there are mostly banglas. Except for some makan stalls which have chinese.... otherwise 80% of Petaling street is banglas. My friends are from PRC and cannot speak english or malay so it was very difficult for them to communicate when the stallholders dun speak chinese.

We ask the chicken rice aunty why so many banglas stallholders when this is supposed to be Chinatown?
She reply the chinese stallholders in Chinatown have relocated to the new Chinatown market.

Does anyone know where is the new Chinatown?
No idea where new Chinatown is. Not a local KL ppl(Only stay in KL from 2012 to 2014). The only Chinatown I know is Petaling Street. But since 2012 those Chinese tauke already hire bangla to sell replica goods for them ad.
Old 28-05-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Where is Chinatown?

The closest places I can think of that people refer to as chinatown are Jln Ampang near the PRC embassy and the pasar malan at OUG.
But these places are not like the Old Chinatown in Petaling Street....... OUG is just a night pasar malam that appears once a week in Taman OUG.
Jln Ampang is because the hordes of PRCs visiting the embassy there and due to the large numbers and limited capacity inside the embassy ....... many hang around outside until their Q number is due...... and many hawkers / vendors turn up around the vicinity too. It looks like a miniature version of Petaling Street. But there are no fixed days and it comes and goes depending on the operating hours of the embassy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1