The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-06-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
FOR FUN ONLY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Try FEI zi. See her look familiar knew she is a return but can't rem any Mr on her.

Took the bullet.

Looks 6/10 ps and look much older than indicated.
Figure: 6/10 not to my liking. She definitely given birth can see the scarce. Less than indicated in ad.

I just go through she can chat anything. Time management is OK. She will use her phone but will ask permission to answer call.

Massage :7/10 no piano

Rtm: no I prefer younger not older
Thanks for the honest mr , will skip this .

I also like younger mei mei not older one
Old 20-06-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
This is Holly IIRC.
She was working in Stella Wellness in CHangi previously.
Old 20-06-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
In my recent visit to the new joint after they shifted, she didn’t mentioned anything abt topping-up for roaming. It’s true she’s fully clothed all the way but I did get to autoroam the top slightly. Picture is correct and no ps and she’s quite a charming lady, not syt type. Massage is quite good and complete coverage of the body n legs. Just that I didn’t quite like that too much oil was used for massage. Overall it’s an ok session but abit on the pricey side considering the restriction and services offered.
In my 2nd visit with Vivi, she quoted $50 for extra and I negotiated to reduce to $10 for roaming. GFF non exist after negotiation as it is too commercial. All has a price tag. You looked cheap as well after you negotiated with her and only took the cheapest package. $110 for 45 mins is too high. Compare with market price $110 for 60mins, she charges 30% higher than the market rate.

Agreed that good look is difficult to find but visit once is enough. If she wants to have return customers, she should include roaming into the menu like others.
Old 20-06-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

wah nowadays all our faces captured in their app... imagine one day their database got leaked...

Old 20-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifhy24 View Post
MR for An Xin. Tldr; unfortunately not as good experience as bro sggunner

Looks + body : 8/10 SYT
Massage : 4/10. Too soft and often played with phone. It was obvious at times as only one hand was massaging.
GFE: 4/10 attempts were made but it felt commercial for me.
Hj: standard stuff.
CBJ: felt commercial.

RTM: Not at all. Although she is pretty to look at, the playing with phone whilst massaging is a huge turn off.

There was even one time she played a video. Next.
Bad Review from me for An Xin too.
Bad service from the get go. Too commercial feel. One hand massage. Don’t noe if you can even call that massage. Mayb can call one hand piano. CBJ too short. Can feel teeth. Mechanical HJ. Restricted roaming on small boobies.

More importantly heard wind that location is in the radar of the AV. Actions will be taken soon. Cheong safely Bros.

No RTM for me. There are so many better option out there. My Anna is a safer and better choice.
Old 20-06-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

The talk about reporting to AV is a tricky one. If it becomes a norm, people will start to report for kinds of things. Maybe some ML who treats 80% of her customers well give face to some asshole and gets reported? You won't want that to happen to a regular you're happy with. Our market will only suffer in the long run.

Currently if there's a problem with the ML this forum is still one of the better places to bring it up. Can hear both sides, a lot of seasoned bros here can judge. Their pocket will definitely be affected.

Even OKT zapping is countered by some very generous lao jiaos.

Its tempting to think of report AV, but its a slippery slope to start on. As many bros mentioned, the thing is to walk off if something is wrong. Don't pay a cent. I've walked off after taking a shower to think it through once, even.
Old 20-06-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Is Momo from SLG gone for good already?
I pre booked an appointment with her on monday but was cancelled by her on that day.
Had she flown back already? Anyone knows?
Old 20-06-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bad Review from me for An Xin too.
Bad service from the get go. Too commercial feel. One hand massage. Don’t noe if you can even call that massage. Mayb can call one hand piano. CBJ too short. Can feel teeth. Mechanical HJ. Restricted roaming on small boobies.

More importantly heard wind that location is in the radar of the AV. Actions will be taken soon. Cheong safely Bros.

No RTM for me. There are so many better option out there. My Anna is a safer and better choice.
This an xin is famous here now talking about her bad service

As monitor when bad reviews out sure someone come to post agood good review for her
Old 20-06-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She was working in Stella Wellness in CHangi previously.
What was she known as back in Stella?
Old 20-06-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
chuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Then again, it could be a case of 人云亦云, when someone calls bad about a particular girl,the rest will also jump into the bandwagon..🤣

I have tried going for girls with a couple of bad reviews and I personally felt that they were not bad eh. Somemore don't have to fight with others with slots LOL. But that was a couple of years back too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
This an xin is famous here now talking about her bad service

As monitor when bad reviews out sure someone come to post agood good review for her
Old 20-06-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Is Momo from SLG gone for good already?
I pre booked an appointment with her on monday but was cancelled by her on that day.
Had she flown back already? Anyone knows?
She fell ill on Monday...
She left our shores today...

Thank you Momo for all the good times! Good luck!
Old 20-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
She fell ill on Monday...
She left our shores today...

Thank you Momo for all the good times! Good luck!
Yes. Wish her all the best
Old 20-06-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Facef is stuck in moderation for some time to come

As someone who shoots fast, Paris' one shot limit is an issue. Anyone with good introduction on good HDLY with unlimited shots?
Old 20-06-2018, 04:53 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facef View Post
As someone who shoots fast, Paris' one shot limit is an issue. Anyone with good introduction on good HDLY with unlimited shots?
How many time can u shoot in 1 hour?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Zhizunbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m not a frequent cheongster, but will like to offer my MR for An Xin. Perhaps I caught her at the right and early timing. Treats me like her Boyfriend the moment I stepped in, massage was ok (I’m average size), followed by a short head massage. Was quite chatty throughout, didn’t see her use hp thru out. I was abit embarrassed taking Long to shoot but she didn’t mind it at all and kept the effort up. A SYT, looks great too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1