The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Juz came back. Had a check again...so far no SYT leh.

Seldom I tipped FLs. The boking fees is her share.

Juz take note. If stay at hotel near the sea, do not open ur room windows. Unless u dont mind mosquitoes. Remind the ceweks too cos 99.9% cewks here hisap rokok. Non-smokers like me will normally ask them to open window...or smoke in toilet. After tat will remind them to brush their teeth. Cos dick & me hate the smell of cigarettes.
Thanks noted, I also don`t like cewek that smoke but most of them do. We alway tell them to smoke my dick instead of cigar.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Recd a PM fm a bro.

Juz to liven up this thread. I posted his query here and oso maybe other bros can chip in to help too.

Hi, bro Xdecepticon!

Hv been to Tg Balai twice at least 10 yrs back...
Planning a trip with 2 other friends tis coming Wednesday 9 March, they also never go there for yrs already......

Happen 2 see tis thread...

Will apprec very much if u could highlight :
1. any chinese taxi driver name n number to ctc? Cause thereafter they will arrange everything right? Oreidi PM u his number

2. any gd masage parlour? Subjective here. My meat maybe ur poison. But along the stretch of lane along hotel shangriLa and opp the latter, several MP tere.

3. any other pointers wh u think deem fit...Juz stay out of ice aka obat and dont forget to put on ur helmet

btw, what is : plant obat in yr room?(taking medicine? drugs?) it means drugs in layman term. So avoid taking FLs. Unless u r good in profiling an honest one.

Many tks!!

Wishing U & Family for a Wonderful "Rabbit" 's yr ahead! Same to u too, bro.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5425 / Power: 17
everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute

Bro decept bro decept.. what about MP?
Seems standard massage price is 60k @ MPs..
What bout the shot? Any reasonable range to look at it..?

Point Exchange > min Power 2
Please do pm me so I wont miss out..
Old 09-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasty View Post
Bro decept bro decept.. what about MP?
Seems standard massage price is 60k @ MPs..
What bout the shot? Any reasonable range to look at it..?
Yup. Most oreidi up by at least RP10K.

If u wish to save fm tpt (cos some bros prefer those gals to come to hotel), then u stay in Maxi. Cos they have their own in-house "MP".

As for damages for FJ, tat u need to negotiate with the gals personally. I would personally negotiate down fm RP150K. Cos normally they would ask RP150K and above.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zidane86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well i have gone there twice once for a day another for 2 both on weekend so i never know weekday special cheap rate.
But averagely per day spending about sgd 300 (boat gal hotel room food and entertainment of pub, disco or k-box)

Maximilian is a good place to stay as now it the second best hotel in karimun (the most expensive ones tho) about 345k rupiah 38sgd per day room is small but nice and clean
Maxi have pub on 7th floor (gal there also but more for pouring your drink). A spa (hot and cold with dry and wet steam) about 87k but 57k or something for hotel guest.
There is a massage area just
Allot of food just in hotel street and there is the most famous long beach seafood just like 2 minit walking distance from hotel 6-7 shop away and allot other (fish porrige, bakso mee, nasi padang) and it is generally cheaper too.
Hotel room come with nice breakfast also and great sea view of the restaurant. basically a luxury kelong style

Austan or Austin karimun forgotten de is a newer hotel bigger and better than Maximilian and if u lucky u will get room with huge balcony and the room is just huge. Nice and clean for like 300k rupiah so about 35sgd or something( they put 360k but since they normally quiet free so u just AHHH in counter they will cut price de.
Austin have a pub first floor behind hotel but linked and there is the karimun biggest mart just opposite of it (pour drink gal also). There is tons of food place outside 5minit walking distance but more expensive here.

Paradise hotel look nice i never stay b4 so not sure but they got pub and k-box room
k-box is about 200k for 3 hour and their room is GOOD it is basically a hotel room size but with sound proof and tons of music (chinese, english, malay u name it) with toilet inside and it is clean but drink cost about 30k (can beer or 500ml mineral water cost same here)

Taxi about 300k perday book here but don't do it unless u wanna go explore the place and u never go before there is waterfall with hot spring or some sort beside it 2 beach nice to go on afternoon as sea current there is nice and not too dirty but u need a taxi so he can take care of your wallet (they will sit in the rest area with food (fried indo mee, coconut or other water and small emm resting area beside beach) it is cheap as food there cost next to nothing (i tried 3 indomee with driver and gal 4 coconut it is less than 70k (10sgd)

to change money try money changer beside long beach or opposite long beach as they normally give u good rate (the day rate i find online is like 6.8k/sgd but they give me 6.95k/sgd and generally better than other money changer)

Karimun have some disco and other pub outside hotel but traveller beware cause they will be messy inside (thief is child play here i am talking about drug) so if u not sure or possible stay away from these kind of places.

There are some other hotel here but lease comfy as other so i dont really brother to go.
Massage is about 70k i cant find thai massage here only traditional ask em to go hotel massage cost u more 10-20k and also they offer sex service also but i rather go villa to look for gal

Villa gal range from 400k to 1million depend on which u go for and on weekend they normally wont cut price since they have too many customer i donno about weekday tho.
I donno about the deadfish gal or run away but i normally good gfe service from emm for whole day, maybe just cause i treat em like my gal also.
U can go look for gal from 8am and they will accompany whole day (if they don't run) and return only next day 7 am back to villa to continue next day work

Ok price breakdown
Ferry 76sgd ? 2 way
Taxi 100k if u go pick gal and go hotel but 300k if u book whole day
low jack (motorbike taxi) 10-15k per trip short and 100k per day but only can take 1 person.
Hotel about 30+ sgd depend on what room u stay and where
Seafood dinner (fish, chicken, veggie, tomyam and rice for 2/3 people) about 200k in long beach and taste good
Baskso mee about 15+k or nasi padang about 30k (cause u get allot of food selection to go with rice basically a malay style mix rice)
pub, k-box about 200+k for 2 person (me and gal)
Spa 57k-87k great for relax and it is clean with good service
gal 400k-1m

Anyone interested to chong there now ?

Last edited by zidane86; 11-03-2011 at 12:19 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

ya missed something hotel is 12pm check in and 11/12pm next day check out but if hotel got empty room they don't mind to give u room earlier for no extra charge.
Maximilian and paradise got no credit card charge but Austin have 5% they claim have free wifi but i cant find the darn signal in my ipad.

And I find best way to fool around there and u are working in normally is go Saturday morning on first boat (7.30sm sg time gmt+8 and reach there about 8.30 am Thai time GMT+7).
Then u can directly took a taxi and get a gal early so u can pick the ones u like in villa (i tried this and i find there to be about 10+/20 per house and there got like 10 or more house and most of the gal is <24years old from other indo island and malay there are some chinese looking ones but more expensive 800k+) gal generally speak indo but some speak english also and some chinese so talk around.

Ferry took about 2hour and buy 2 way cause is cheaper and when u coming back u need 60k to pay karimun port tax and 10k for ferry company donno what charge.

emm planing to go anyone wanna join
Old 11-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane86 View Post
Austan or Austin karimun forgotten de is a newer hotel bigger and better than Maximilian and if u lucky u will get room with huge balcony and the room is just huge. Nice and clean for like 300k rupiah so about 35sgd or something( they put 360k but since they normally quiet free so u just AHHH in counter they will cut price de.
Austin have a pub first floor behind hotel but linked and there is the karimun biggest mart just opposite of it (pour drink gal also). There is tons of food place outside 5minit walking distance but more expensive here. Hmm....new & better hotel than Maxi? Quick quick which 1 which 1? Near where?

Anyone interested to chong there now ?U can try contacting/PM pucukpanas at pg 53 post #793. Ustand hes going tere 3D3N.
With rgds to ur PM, Ruko is another farmhouse, approx 5-7mins walk fm Villa. Most of the ceweks tere are MILF. Some prices start fm RP250K onwards. Juz need to bargain ya.

As for FLs, u can try at Bravo. But some hotel staffs do have contacts too

As for tips, juz remember to avoid "obat" and never forget to put on ur helmet. Cheong safe play safe!
Old 11-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Samster

Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Austin have a pub first floor behind hotel but linked and there is the karimun biggest mart just opposite of it (pour drink gal also). There is tons of food place outside 5minit walking distance but more expensive here.
May i know
1) where is this new hotel Austan Karimun near which hotel or near any disco or any prominent building.
2) What is the rate of std room (cheapest) & delux room (Mid ).
2a) Std Room bigger Maxi ?
3) Free Breakfast ?
4) The breadfast better than Maxi ?

or any bro can advice . Thanks
Old 12-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
May i know
1) where is this new hotel Austan Karimun near which hotel or near any disco or any prominent building.
2) What is the rate of std room (cheapest) & delux room (Mid ).
2a) Std Room bigger Maxi ?
3) Free Breakfast ?
4) The breadfast better than Maxi ?

or any bro can advice . Thanks
1) nearer to villa just opposite karimun biggest mart ( they only have 2 there)
2) standard 360k but u can ask for 300k donno about other. Way larger than maxi almost twice of the room size
3) yes free break fast but about same as maxi not much better
Old 12-03-2011, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Warning to All Bros:

Villa House 9, skank by the name of Lia (or Lea)
Body: Slim
Boobs: 34A/B
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 2/10
Damage: 450K
RTF? No fucking way

Caught the last ferry there and all that was left at Ruko really CMI. So off to Villa. Still some stocks there, just my luck, had to pick this one.

All I had was one shot. Then she showered and slept. I got up in the morning and she was all dressed up at 6.15am. I requested for another round. She said it was time to go back to the "kos". I would've given her a 100K tip if she had given me one more round. Since she declined, I slipped 50K into her rear jeans pocket and gave her a good slap on the butt to send her on her way.

I don't normally do this but I told my supir that when he went back there today with his other customers, he should let the boss in on this half-fuck of a stock that he has. What a bloody waste of time and money...
Old 12-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
2) standard 360k but u can ask for 300k donno about other. Way larger than maxi almost twice of the room size
Thanks Bro , It is quite far . I think this is out of my choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post

V I would've given her a 100K tip if she had given me one more round. Since she declined, I slipped 50K into her rear jeans pocket
Thanks for sharing. Didn`t know now tip is min 100k. sweating
Old 14-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Samster

A PM from a cheongster. Juz to share..

Hi Dude,

With regards to Karimun, do you have any driver contacts to share? Send us for good makan, maybe intro use to some discos. Oreide PM u a Chinese driver. If u want a javanese 1, equally good as the Chinese 1, PM me again

I kenna one who charges me 80, 000 per trip, pick me up from Padi Mas to Long Beach for dinner (approxx 45 mins) and back. Sorri to hear tat. Def cut throat. Cant be tat bloody expensive.

Any advise? If u can, come up with a program. Let the driver know. Then u neg with him the price. If its usual places i.e. fm jetty to hotel to farmhouse to makan, then shouldnt charge u much. He get a cut fm cewek commission. But if u wish to go places of interest i.e. beach, waterfall etc. then u have to consider the petrol, the no of hours he spent with u ya. So u should be auto and pay him more. The best is neg with him. Hes a nice driver.
Old 14-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bib,

Boleh jadi hotel tu PadiMas?

Quote:
Warning to All Bros:

Body: Slim
Boobs: 34A/B
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 2/10
Damage: 450K
RTF? No fucking way
Kaki ever kena 1 fm there too. Avoid cwk named "Emita". Slim too. Like dead fish and refuse to let my frd screw. KNN! Tis okt Pendek unreliable n oso cut throad. Open mouth high price...
Old 16-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Warning to All Bros:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Tis okt Pendek unreliable n oso cut throad. Open mouth high price...
Hehehe.... my kakis also have problems with ceweks from house 9. Pendek better get his act together.
Old 17-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
Hehehe.... my kakis also have problems with ceweks from house 9. Pendek better get his act together.
Thanks for the warnings. I'll definitely give this house a pass. Can't imagine going the distance there only to land a problematic cewek. Much worse, an OKT that doesn't seem to bother one bit how his stocks treat the customers.

House 9. Remember...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1