The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
penetration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

Passed by the previous F&N factory earlier today and recall a new mp there. Since I got some time to kill, I went to check it out. Never been there before, not even the one in Pudu. Arrived the place at 1.45pm. Most of the shops were not open yet but there are loads of cars. I wonder if all are there for the mp. Found a parking lot and up I went to 2nd floor. It was locked so I rang the bell. A so so looking milf prc came to greet me and I opted for an hour massage. She shown me to a cubicle with only curtains surrounding it and a massage bed.

Since others ML were working, so left she only available. Stripped naked and lay myself on to the bed face down. She then starts the massage which was nothing to shout about. She says that I'm skinny so dare not use to much pressure on me. I said dun worry as i can bare the pain. But still not much pressure. Anyway, after the back massage I was ask to turn. She then starts the service what the place is famous for. Play with my bro and lick my nipples but still, no response from down below. Needed some motivation so I went straight for the boobs. She pull down her blouse and it was quite big also lar. I think got 32 C kua. She has pretty good smooth skin too. She then starts to bj as I finger her. Now bro got reaction liao. She gave some soft moan as she put in more suction. Oklar for a couple of minutes then I releases as she jerks me. Wipe off and continue with head and arm massage. Times up. Got dressed and paid her.

Overall, it was an okie visit for me.

Name: Ah Ting
Massage: 6/10 Nothing to shout about.
Boobs: 32 C kua
BJ: 7/10 (more suction in the end)
AR: no
WIR: maybe

Damage: 80
Old 06-09-2007, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
h01mmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to LWUT puchong last week after reading one bro/s report on this place got one plum nl for massage i took the package at 79 including batin ask for extra limited ar cost 50 ,feel too expensive and don want to spoilt the market so give it a pass .the massage is just like rubbing oil on my body only but the batin is ok . this palce offer one free batin for 3 visits since massage is no good dun even bother to register lah. i notice there are quite many mp near by the name are unheard of and there is one prc mp quite cosy has anyone try b4 and any things xtra over there ??
Old 06-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
selim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Niamafulat,

You call my shifu but leave me out as the disciple???
Shifu, me as your humble student will teach them not to misbehave. Then, don't forget horr, 24 and below (not underaged lahh) ... are MINE!!!!
24 this year or 5-20 years back. Better confirmed first.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
like tat next time u must treat shifu selim arr!! tell u shifu likes martell.. chivas or JW can oso...

hehehe... usual shifu will give it to his disciples.
DeKuip, if can served together with some food is better.

Food like Yong Tao Foo, Nasi Lemak, Nasi Berraini and Indon Bakso for me is enough, but if can served more Food offcos is better.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim View Post
24 this year or 5-20 years back. Better confirmed first.
wah shifu.. u normally always serious type.. why suddenly can make joke with us? very dangerous.. next time i oso confirm the age 1st with u.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
wah shifu.. u normally always serious type.. why suddenly can make joke with us? very dangerous.. next time i oso confirm the age 1st with u.

Come-on, DeKuip, I Still young maaa.

As my age "NOW", I still eligible to Joined MCA Youth.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
...As my age "NOW", I still eligible to Joined MCA Youth.
y join MCA! i got an extra DAP form u want me to post to u? PKR or PAS then can also try to get from them...when u want?

Old 07-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST View Post
y join MCA! i got an extra DAP form u want me to post to u? PKR or PAS then can also try to get from them...when u want?
When I get caught by JAWI, than I will considered to joind PAS. hehehheh.

MCA need sur-Name of "LIM" to guided. hahhahah.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:41 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Come-on, DeKuip, I Still young maaa.

As my age "NOW", I still eligible to Joined MCA Youth.
shifu.. very good choice hor.. choosed screw ppls and not other way!
Old 08-09-2007, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
When I get caught by JAWI, than I will considered to joind PAS. hehehheh.

MCA need sur-Name of "LIM" to guided. hahhahah.
Sifu The party D.A.T.Y U should make this one New to all cheongsters i sure join Hahahahaha
Ferrari F430 2008 (2014)

Next baby F458
Old 10-09-2007, 05:09 PM
nonama

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Leeman

went to yr ue3 joint a week b4 merdeka, nice place........hard to locate, manage to find it only after i had gone to the other side of jln lombong and ended up in a massage joint and wasted my money there, well that was a different story........... finding yr joint after that and getting awin to massage was well worth it.

she has the right touch, one of the better massage i ever had, compliment to her (if u pick n send her back tonite)

went there last week but her name was not on the list of masseuse working and the counter guys looked puzzled when i asked for her, is she still with you?

need update
Old 10-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros New ML are here at TTDI MP Here are the names:

New MLs are Ms Agenes/ Winnie and Wee All from Sabah And These Ladies
use to work with Lotus and Lavender!(was my ex staffs now back to TTDI) Speciality Doggie Style Batin!

New Prc are Ms Jolin
Ferrari F430 2008 (2014)

Next baby F458
Old 11-09-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

bro leeman,

care to share with me where is this massage joint, is it near kepong ? i've been to lotus in kepong area but the ambience there sucks man found one near the carrefour side last week, all the MLs are from china and not bad looking lo...
Old 12-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wolfboyreturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ms Yang MP

well finally able to pay visit to ms yang mp aft passing by the road almost everyday. coz i work @ jln tun razak and heading from s'ban highway. nevertheless back to the business.

tonight seem to be my lonely, coz all my bro ffk me for tea session, so at last resort call my brother for trying this msg.

what i can say will be totally new environment and feeling for me when msg at the mp. maybe i am "Loh Lee Chin" i really prefer the more jual mahal type of masseur one. where here everythings seem to be so direct and active GFE feel. when the whole session done and i laughing like hell with my brother at downstairs.

since the first time been there, so must act shyboy..lah... open up all my cloth till underwear, ask me to open as well, me obliged. then ask me to rest at msg bed. 1 thing i dun like so much is that the towel have salive smell, walau down mood already, (bro selim: ask them to change when every new customer lah. so cleanliness is important)

then sop msg lah.... on the back part of body. nothing to shout about.

then when i turn my body, she ask me whether wan to serv my small head, i dun want, but she keep on saying good, and she make me feel comfortable. but still say dun want, then she holding my shaft and make my small head stand. well what to do? then proceed as i request for bbbj. she agreed. ( lan bei yan char chi, muat lan dou tak = dick being hold hostage, must obey everythings.)

then start the catbath, sensual licking and some foreplay bbbj. then sudden she grab my hand and lead me to journey to grab her boobs. i say cannot see and grab coz the cloth still there. then she undress till waist line. and push her boobs for me to lick and suck. aft awhile then shoot my load. hahaha... i m sorry if i offend some bro, but really dun have the hamsap feel, coz everythings seem so easy. see me really lolijin.

then continue to msg me on my hand, chest and say my tummy so big and my chest also become breast. walau... feel KNS liao... sei beh jialak. she ask me to diet lah.... must do more exercise - i shld ask her make love will count as exercise. and see whether she wan to do exercise with me for everyday. hahaha....

then time up.... dress, pay and drink some water. and off we go to the car at downstair.

FR
PRC
name: dun bother since they say on 4 ppl working only.
boobs: 30a
body: dun bother, coz i close my eyes most the time
msg : i still give her 6 /10 even though not strong enough 4me coz me big,fat and heavy.
gfe: 10/10
ar: she hold my hand and lead me the whole west side journey...haha...
some more ask me to suck her hard, which i feel paiseh when my brother just next to me.
bbbj: she obliged without doubt
fj: dun want lah, still new
damage : msg : RM 60 / bbbj a.k.a hj: RM 20 + tips : RM 10 = MYR 90
wir : when think about fun, i will think about it to come back.. hahaha

thank for hearing my story at the coldness of the night.

so long till the next journey....

thks all the bro...
Old 13-09-2007, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tomatoman79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
puchong area beside tesco

i hope i did'nt make anybody tired reading my post

feeling itchy downside tonite... after gone back from my afternoon shift decided to go hunting... hehe... (already 1 am and tired but need release)actually already got 1 place in my head... wanna try some tomyam ML tonite ler... at back side of HSBC puchong got 1 MP with big banner "Thai massage"... hur hur... but wait!... big head say why not go check any place behind tesco... saw 1 MP... Urut Tradisional Semarak with very big banner.Hhmm... save it later... then go check the thai one... aiyak...bad luck... already close.... check the business hour 11am-11pm... damn... look around nearby did'nt found any MP open... no choice ler... go back to semarak MP...

arrive at 1:50. Wahlau.... so crowded... i think about 10-15 people there and just realize they also got foot reflexsology... most people there come for foot massage... nvm... ask receptionist (a man) then he ask want thai massage or chinese massage? blur blur what is chinese massage then staight say wanna thai massage... he said wait 5 min... less than 5 min 1 ML come... cute lady with straight hair (but body so so only)ask me to follow her... my head say... wah... good food..

change to short...start massage... the girl start the session with some pray... aiya... not good sign... a religious girl... the massage i can say a very good and pure thai massage with a proper technic. Feels all pain release even during massage but got some point feels pain... and the girl say she's the only thailand girl there... got 10 from china. bla bla bla...dun care lah... just can't wait for the ending lor... after leg, hand, back then head... after picit-picit my head then she said "done... thank you!" and straight away left me blur blur again alone... HAIYAAA.... no batin??? feels wanna cry lor... even body feels very healthy but didi feels soooo neglected.

after dress up go to counter and pay... saw a 3 lady most probably the ML from china (coz the look different)wearing super sexy dress... bareback and 1 of them got big chamber... i think 36C atleast... aiyo... if i know got this ML then i will not choose the thai straight away... paiseh...

after all... leaving the mp with healthy body (feels very light body) but neglected didi...

will check the china doll later.. cant wait to get massage by pretty sexy china doll and grab those 36C... haha...

MP Name: Semarak (beside tesco puchong)
Name: not ask
Body: not skinny and not plump...just nice..
Face: 6.5/10 (cute)
HJ: No
AR: No
Damage: RM57

if wanna good thai massage then this is good place. just say the thai girl (if she's telling truth then you'll definitely got her coz she's the only thai girl. )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1