The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: stayaction cum tour of massage shops

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 27-01-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Thk bros for your support.

Currently staying in 4-star hotel near official residence of the puppet . ( you can guess , right?)

I am a Level 2 Genius or rather (Privileged) member of the hotel website , called booking.com.

(you need to book at least 2 hotels via booking.com , then you will be Genius Level 1) where you get 10 % discount

Level 2 (booked at least 5 hotels via booking.com - 10% to 15 % base rate discount, free breakfast on selected options, free room upgrade on selected options.

Thus, I paid less than on room .

Staying till 3.30pm,with Shu Uemura pink lipstick around my mouth,total naked, watching JAV on my laptop, via VPN ..
Then wash face with Shu Uemura Ultima8 cleansing oil.
then wear lingerie, wear white camisole (brought from Gelyang clothes store -$10 only) and then changed my phone case to that type meant for girls)
Then apply nude coloured lipstick

Then wear black jacket , and zipped it up..

Went out of the room, walking along from the room to the lift lobby, running into Causasian couple, then passed by , walking faster..
Then entering the lift, and the lift stopped at 5th floor.. door opened , the female staff in jacket/skirt greeted me.. I smiled and quickly look at phone..
Come out of the lobby then walked to the adjoining mall and walked around, nearly deserted except for Japanese restaurants, then till I reached the beauty salon, near escalator.

Lady dressed in black, opened the door, telling me to come..
I took out my phone typing msg = how much?
(I was hoping that she would look at my feminine phone casing.)
She gestured.. I pay her.

She led me to the room, and I took off my jacket..
and wait for her.
While she entered the room, she was shocked at my top (camisole with bra underneath.)
Then I purposely use tissue to wipe my mouth so that she can see I put on lipstick too.

Then she composed herself.

She gestured i remove my clothing

I took off my camisole, showing her my bra
and she then gestured that I took off my short..
I took off my short, revealing my panties.
Then she gestured I remove my lingeie.
I shook my head.
She then asked me to lie on bed.
I lied on my front.
Then she gestured that I turned around.
(That's the hint that this beauty salon offer hanky panky stuff..)

She do fake massage only..

After a while, I can feel her hand sliding to carrass my butt, then her hand roam to reach my penis..
I purposely spread my legs abit to allow autoroaming of my penis.

Then she asked me to turn around offering me handjob- ( her fist up and down, then gestured with price..)

She lowered my panties, then caressed my penis to hardened.

She shook my penis..and then use both hands to push up my bra to caress my nipples and shook my penis.
I cummed on her hand.

Then she cleaned my cum and also cleaned her hands.
I wear my panties and pulled down my bra ,adjusting it.
She sat besides me ,staring at me as I wear camisole back and then put on my short and then wear jacket.
Took out my lipstick case and she gestured that she wanted to take a look at my lipstick case.

She offered to apply lipstick around my mouth, then went out to bring mirror so that I can see.
She gave me back my lipstick and I paid her and went out.

Went back to my room and log on Sammyboyforum to see link plaza and then type this encounter.'

Now,going for lobby for satay and cocktail at lobby bar..
Old 28-01-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 28-01-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice and adventurous updates here, more please.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 29-01-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting updates here, what's next move?
Old 30-01-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 31-01-2020, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
deathblade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeathblade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
thk for your compliment ,otamay

BTW, everyone,
have you heard of groups of people offering hotel reservation service thru Carousell?
These people are priveliged member of the hotel club.
When they book hotel room, hotel give them discount.
More they book, more priveliged and discount they get.

Take Pan Pacific hotel for example, you can join Discovery club .
There are three level of membership- Gold, Platimum, Black

Black member get better discount.

Now, these people are offering service to you.

I just contact one person who offer Premier Loft (at Studio M) for $195
He said " just pay $195 and I will register and send you email detailing your full name ,etc."

When you look at Studio M website , how much is Premier Loft for 1 night

$255 .

Some people offer to help you get suite room (Sentosa 5 star hotels) for half price

For example ,Crockfords tower Deluxe suite room- currently $850 per night,
he will book for you and you pay only $400.
Interesting thread, TS.

Is it advisable to engage those hotel reservations under Carousell (assuming Cash payment)? I see it's kinda win-win for both parties.
Old 31-01-2020, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 31-01-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Alsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates TS?
Old 31-01-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
S3x4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes hoping to read more soon
Old 31-01-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuperbMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with your story TS, support !
Old 31-01-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Alsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do update soon TS
Old 01-02-2020, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 02-02-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1