The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Team Hoian/sidtip vs Team Kittenz/Bote (TomMAffolter)

Why don't u "copy & paste" some useful info for us then? LOL.... unless u are so dumb u can't even find some useful stuff to copy & paste?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bote View Post
...Beside copy and paste things you have not try, what else can you contribute?....
Your wittiness never ceases to amaze me. Yes, it's 1,000 times better than that jealous clone/pimp/Bote with ZERO stuff to share yet can bark like a mad dog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Half View Post
Hahaha, but only that is already 1000 times more than you. ...Why you don't go and try that place, let us know good or not. Can be your first contribution.
Old 19-09-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 989 / Power: 0
Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Team Hoian/sidtip vs Team Kittenz/Bote (TomMAffolter)

LOL...moron getting emotional satisfaction by copy and paste stuff in sex forum. This could make the moron feel he is knowledgable about vietnam.

What a sad life of a pathetic loser living in denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Why don't u "copy & paste" some useful info for us then?
Old 19-09-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

U sound like a broken record keep saying same things over & over again. Anything new?
Perhaps u are so smart maybe can tell everyone where I "copied & paste" from?
Endless barking will get u nowhere.

Quote:
LOL...moron getting emotional satisfaction by copy and paste stuff in sex forum. This could make the moron feel he is knowledgable about vietnam.
Old 19-09-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster (B)

Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold

Okok i can hear u barking....

You are the moron who keep self promoting over and over again.
1232 post since 2013. Beside posting stuff u never try before, talk about dating ur model gf in ur dirty $20 hotel,, posting pic of celebrity and claim they are farmer. Anything new?

Oh yah and u like making stupid comment, thats how u let the cat out of the bag, samster realise what a fool u are.
Its all in my signature.

Quote:
U sound like a broken record keep saying same things over & over again.

Last edited by Bote; 19-09-2016 at 02:24 AM.
Old 19-09-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Blah blah blah... anything new to say?

For the other samsters, pls read my signature. Bote is a pedophile pimp.

Quote:
...You are the moron ... bla bla bla...
Old 19-09-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

My latest discovery.

From recent postings by Bote, I have come to the conclusion that he cannot be a clone of the master pimp Kittenz/MutantChick/Adam Huynh.

Bote does not show any signs of intelligence with a brain the size of a pea. All he does is repeat the same old stuff like a broken record with nothing new to add. At least his master, the pimp, has more to say.

Hence, I can only conclude that Bote is a bonafide troll... or a pimp wannabe.

See my signature.
Old 19-09-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 0
Bote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Okok i can hear u barking....
Okok i can hear u barking....stopped barking can or not?

Its all in my signature.
Old 19-09-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

LMFAO.......all the while nobody claim i am their clone. You are the one act smart labelled me as his clone and now u claim to be a discovery. How many readers are looking at ur stupid behaviour.

You really no life arh...... full time around the clock in sbf waiting to see my post......LOL
1.40am reply my quote and morning wake up first thing u do login to sbf at 9.30am reply my quote.

Enuff said, your stupidity have been proven by many samster. All documented in my signature.

Quote:
My latest discovery.

From recent postings by Bote, I have come to the conclusion that he cannot be a clone of MutantChick
Hence, I can only conclude that Bote is a bonafide troll... or a pimp wannabe.

See my signature.
Old 19-09-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster (B)

The moronic hoian is more stupid than i expect. After realise i am not mutantchicken's clone, moron login with his clone to bark.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bote2 View Post
Okok i can hear u barking....stopped barking can or not?

Its all in my signature.
Old 20-09-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

So I've had this girl staying with me for quite a few days now and I decided to move from the $15 hotel to one of the best in the place as a treat to her and myself I suppose. Room service is nice. I've met her father and he has approved the relationship if I wanted to keep it going even though I'm the same age as him. The girl is 18 and besotted. But she took some photos of us and I was horrified by how much older and more dishevelled I look than her. I think my best looking days are well over. But she is the only hooker I think I've ever kissed and she is always coming over for more. Like every 10 mins. It's a nice feeling that naoumu and Adam will never experience. She is quite stunning. As u would have guessed Adam , because I am so wealthy I usually get the best girls. The ones u can only peer through a window at. So when we go out it's quite funny. We caused a tuk tuk to crash the other day because he was staring at her. The girls in the market all gush about how lucky she is to have someone who treats her so well because she carries all outer money and buys everything for us. She has the power and is growing more confident each day. It's funny that the other Asian girls all think she is lucky because she is dating a westerner. It's not just about the money it's about the fact that she is treated as an equal and with respect. It's a cultural thing. She still lacks a bit of confidence. Today I invited her niece to join us in our hotel pool. It's quite big and pretty stunning. Part 2 to come
Old 20-09-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

My bad. For not realising sooner that a pea-brained idiot like u can only be a troll and nothing else.

Read my signature.

Quote:
LMFAO.......all the while nobody claim i am their clone. You are the one act smart labelled me as his clone and now u claim to be a discovery....
Old 20-09-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

So the neice is stunned. She doesn't even own bathers. She screamed when the lift moved up to go to our room and screamed when it stopped and then screamed again when the doors opened behind her. Was so funny. And cute that she is 11 and never been in a 5 star hotel. Even her family who dropped her off to us were scared to come to the door and sat with the tuk tuk drivers away from the hotel. But my girl wasn't coming in the water with me and the 11 year old. I called her over to the side of the pool and yes I pulled her in fully dressed. ( she just leant over to kiss just now in bed as I write this). She was screaming because she was worried that the hotel staff would be upset and that slight lack of confidence is something we will work on to make her a secure and strong individual. But soon she was laughing and playing in the water with us even though she was fully dressed. She was wearing jeans because we had been out to visit monks for the annual ancestors festival thing. So we went out to the market tonight because I wanted street food but she wanted hotel food so I ate outside and she ordered room service. It was so cute. I had to call room service of a menu in the local language because it's a hotel for English speakers. And she read over it but as she did last night she spoke to the room service people on the phone and asked them to prepare her favourite meals that are not on the menu. She is so cute eating. He eyes light up and she needs a bit of practice holding her utensils. Before the meal came out I hand fed her some fruit and was starting to wonder if I was being manipulated. But then at the end the kisses and cuddles started and she said how grateful she was. It's as if Asians makes don't do things like this for girls. ( just got another set of kisses. I wish you could see her. Her breasts are quite big and u can see down the middle of them in the tight red too she is wearing. More coming
Old 20-09-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster (B)

Wahahaha......my post have an effect of making you station here round the clock to reply.....
You must be so angry pounding why i dig out all the evidence to expose u.

Is the troll pea-brained or the moron who station full time to reply his quote pea-brained?

Quote:
My bad. For not realising sooner that a pea-brained idiot like u can only be a troll and nothing else.

Read my signature.

Last edited by Bote; 20-09-2016 at 12:53 AM.
Old 20-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Lol always wanna have the last say although u have absolutely nothing to say and ZERO to contribute.

What u are describing abt me is actually the story of your life. So sad. Go get a life, man!

Seems like your master has left u to do all the barking.

Quote:
Wahahaha......my post have an effect of making you station here round the clock to reply........
Old 20-09-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

Horan. Don't bother replying to them by hey are fucking stupid cunts especially father fucker Nairobi. They are so pathetic I just stopped for 4 hours in Bangkok and had my finger up three girls in a bar. $100 or more gne but who the fuxk cares I'm now in taxi on way to airport. Might miss plane haha. Fucking taxi doesn't have phone charger
I'm so fcking happy wth these girls

Sexy and fun. These Tom faggots Snr know what fun is. I and more in a day that they earn on a month. So drunk so happy. I'm crazy girls are crazy and happy
The world is a happy place with money. Honion. U r a god guy. Don't bother with the fags who have many clones. A pathetic they are. I laugh at them. I only post because I have no job. I don't work because I have to much money. They are fags. Don't waste time on them please. Bite. U confuse me. U never criticise me. I think u r not like Tom. U nigtb be a cool guy. I would be happy to treat u to a night out one day. $4000 gone 8 days. I was angry at girl. Had. Told Der to leave at the end. She was not a inn
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1