The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lausung View Post
Nono Mr hoian dun mistaken. I am a tourist not in cahoots with him. After i left vietnam, no plans to return. I gave all the secret location to wendella, u can check with him if you dun believe. If i am in cahoots, i will never reveal those.
Please be reasonable, I always see you as a successful man, do not let anger cloud your mind.

I am just trying to illustrate, today i accuse u this, next day u accuse him that, no end to the argument. No one is going to gain anything.
Anyway have a nice day ahead.

Regards.
Lausung
All the secret locations? Huh? I remember one in PN on a small alley type street. I remember that you told me one on a big main street but wrong address. Also a street with cafe oms that you said weren't there any more (I never did go check that street btw) What else? Oh ok we're in open forum, so don't answer that -- but I don't remember you sharing any other 'secret locations' other than these.. did you?...

Oh and I remember you asking me to please not let anyone know how I got the info.

Tom PM'd me and was not too pleased.

Tom why were you pissed off at ME?

Honestly back then it was driving me nuts that I didn't know where those airport places moved to. Then I found out 3 of them, and never did even try them. Only found out the one in TB recently. Alice I found driving round, walking in.

When I first found out about them I did let a few people know, but for last few months haven't shared them. If guys pm interested in FS MP I point them toward LHP now.

Last edited by Wendella; 06-04-2016 at 10:32 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Your other clones could be hoian-pukgai or hoian-father... i have no idea how many others there are. I am quite flattered that clone accts were actually created for the sole purpose of attacking me.
I think those are someone else, same guy who does the Wende11a clone. I think it's a guy who also used to flame a lot in his own name, way over the line type stuff. He used to use his own handle but then started with all these clones. (I suspect, I'm not sure about any of this) I don't remember what his original handle is, maybe someone here does. I can see where you would think it might be Tom/MC. I also got confused and started thinking so at one point, PM'd Tom to find out No it wasn't him.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I said "could be"... I dunno for sure who they are. Could be some jealous guy who needs attention. In any case, it doesn't bother me. I just ignore those clowns/clones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
I think those are someone else, same guy who does the Wende11a clone. I think it's a guy who also used to flame a lot in his own name, way over the line type stuff. He used to use his own handle but then started with all these clones. (I suspect, I'm not sure about any of this) I don't remember what his original handle is, maybe someone here does. I can see where you would think it might be Tom/MC. I also got confused and started thinking so at one point, PM'd Tom to find out No it wasn't him.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
lausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yup u pm me to ask for the location of those FS MP, and later cafe om, i see that u are pro sharing info so i pass whatever info i have to u. U did eventually found the big street one and came back to tell me.

Originally i told u to keep it a secret, but u circulate around to densha and another guy. Densha post openly in another forum, u got worry and pm me.
Another guy leak out himself, he said u use it to swap for info with him because he found the last FS MP at TB. But anyway thats not important anymore.
This all the more show i am not in cahoot with Tom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
All the secret locations? Huh? I remember one in PN on a small alley type street. I remember that you told me one on a big main street but wrong address. Also a street with cafe oms that you said weren't there any more (I never did go check that street btw) What else? Oh ok we're in open forum, so don't answer that -- but I don't remember you sharing any other 'secret locations' other than these.. did you.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

lausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You come to this forum for fun and spend tons of ur time shooting people.
Our Mr hoian must be the biggest clown of all time.

Quote:
I have no anger. I come to this forum just for fun. I have no intention to meet anyone in person (following sammyboy-boss' advice). Although, I did break that rule once and met someone for supper just to kill time but that was definitely my first and last time.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally i told u to keep it a secret, but u circulate around to densha and another guy. Densha post openly in another forum, u got worry and pm me.
Another guy leak out himself, he said u use it to swap for info with him because he found the last FS MP at TB. But anyway thats not important anymore.
This all the more show i am not in cahoot with Tom.
Ah ok, I didn't remember all the details of that episode. But yeah now I remember we were PM'ing about the Densha thing. This was in September or around there, I think.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

At least I am not a liar like u. Pretending to be humble.. PM everyone for info about VN... then secretly engaging a pimp and trying to keep it a secret.

What I do with my time is my business. And I don't shoot "people". I only shoot liars.

Quote:
You come to this forum for fun and spend tons of ur time shooting people.
Our Mr hoian must be the biggest clown of all time.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

I stand up for Tom not because i am in cahoots with him
But u are spouting nonsense and wrong accusation.

If i dont pm everyone to ask, how do i know who is the joker, who is the right person to approach. Lucky i never waste my time to meet u.

I only pm u for hotel info but in return u ask me for girls contact and pm me to meet up.
I really wonder are u the real con man.

Quote:
At least I am not a liar like u. Pretending to be humble.. PM everyone for info about VN... then secretly engaging a pimp and trying to keep it a secret.

What I do with my time is my business. And I don't shoot "people". I only shoot liars.

Last edited by lausung; 07-04-2016 at 12:12 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

What I wanna know is why you guys are all home typing posts on the forum now.

I know why I am, have to work early tomorrow.
Old 07-04-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

I just wanna highlight why your credibility is worth shit.

---

Here u are, trying to act nice and say you are NOT in cahoots with him.
Quote:
Nono Mr hoian dun mistaken. I am a tourist not in cahoots with him. After i left vietnam, no plans to return. I gave all the secret location to wendella, u can check with him if you dun believe. If i am in cahoots, i will never reveal those.

I am just trying to illustrate, today i accuse u this, next day u accuse him that, no end to the argument. No one is going to gain anything.
Anyway have a nice day ahead.
---

Here you are... feeling ashamed that you have engaged the services of a pimp. If I were your parents, I would be ashamed, too.
Quote:
He denied because i did not want to let people know i met him... Me too have no beef with you but Tom aka MC motive is clear, so i contact him myself.
---

Here u are harping on me wanting to meet u. Dun flatter yourself. You are a clueless newbie in VN. What could u possibly offer me?

Come to think of it, I think u made up all those stories about your success in VN, fucking this gal and that gal just to boost your ego. If u had been as successful as u sound, why would u need to hire a 3rd grade pimp? Hmm...
Quote:
But for you, you pm me to meet up when i am in Vietnam. Your motive are unclear.
Old 07-04-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Wow... now u are angry with me for not being your customer? Goodness, you only earn US$100 for your pimp services? That's really pitiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
...he spends 100usd, saves him 5hrs where he can go and earn 100usd in 1hr...thats teh difference btw him and YOU...you are a low paid worker thats why you try save penny...what has his decision to hire a guide got to with being humble or not
Wow... self-made retiree having to prowl back lanes looking for cheap whores just for 100 bucks a customer. What an eye-opener... lol.
Quote:
..why shouldnt i be posting now im a 30something self made early retiree...i dont have to work....
Old 07-04-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

The person who yearn for credibility is you
If u think i make up story then why bother ask me for contact? Are you teling me you are stupid?
Heres your pm to me, i dun even bother to meet u.
Still wanna act VN expert?

Quote:
Here u are harping on me wanting to meet u. Dun flatter yourself. You are a clueless newbie in VN. What could u possibly offer me?

Come to think of it, I think u made up all those stories about your success in VN, fucking this gal and that gal just to boost your ego. If u had been as successful as u sound, why would u need to hire a 3rd grade pimp? Hmm...
Old 07-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

He begging for my girl's contact and begging for me to meet him too.
He must be angry that i reject him both times. Despite i print screen the evidence, he still can go on argue his point
Now hoian has become a mad dog in this forum, pity his parents.

Quote:
thats explains why u need to go around begging to exchange points....

Last edited by lausung; 07-04-2016 at 01:33 AM.
Old 07-04-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

I couldnt help laughing when read ur commentary, let me make my last statement.
How to believe a model will sleep with him in a 20 dollar hotel. He must be prowling the street looking for dark skin girl and taking them to his hotel. They are his so called "Model".

Dun have time to play this game anymore.
Ciao
Quote:
recommend a 20 dollar hotel filled with cockroaches when a similar hotel can be found is a local area for 15 dollars tahts both cleaner and roomier...and then you tell people you are a travel agent hahah...stay in 20 dolar hotel room thats tiny filled with vermin...
Old 07-04-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster

Yep...u pretended to be a nice guy and had me fooled. Let me interpret that msg for u since u r not too good with English.

1) I am done fucking my gal and she needs to go to work.

2) I have some time to kill... and since u were asking me 101 questions abt VN and gal-friendly hotels etc... I thought ya... u can call me if u want to... I can explain things better in person. That does not translate to "I wanna meet u". On hindsight, I am glad I did not meet another low-life.

3) By publishing my phone number, you thought u are being "smart" and make me worried, right? Those are disposable SIM cards. It just shows how lowly a creature u are... in the end when your cover is blown. I would never stoop so low as to expose ppl's personal lives. Like when Tom/MC's cover was blown and his photo was being passed around. I just looked at it and deleted it.

Likewise your telling me about this gal... which dept store she worked (whether true or not)... I just deleted the info.

So how? Proven liar and lowlife with no integrity... still wanna be in this forum arguing with me? Go secretly looking for a pimp and can tell me to get a life?

Quote:
The person who yearn for credibility is you
If u think i make up story then why bother ask me for contact? Are you teling me you are stupid?
Heres your pm to me, i dun even bother to meet u.
Still wanna act VN expert?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1