The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cyberelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
CyberElle's Perverted Celeb Stories

CyberElle's Words
haha, finally i have something to contribuite to this forum. Been getting a lot of nice videos here. ANd I hope to get more. I don't have videos. SO this is the best I could do.
1)I am proud to say that this story is completely original. It was written by me and one other american on MSN.
2)It took me 2 months to write this. Because my bf was always beside me and...yah... it was always lesss of writing and more of something else.
3)My boyfriend and me always fantasises about celebs. SO here is it. It's always quite perveted...so...err..dun get offended, or make it sound weird. Even if it is. COmplex family relations....weird sex acts. And maybe really perverted ones. Yup. What we cannot reallly do...can write one.
4)No frequent updates. Because writing it is really long. We have a long huge story arc. Yah..but the details are not in. Also mostly because of the distractions...and my laziness. IF it takes two months..also sorry... paiseh.
5)Many thanks to Bro Chickenzip. For inspiring me to write. lol.
6)Most of it will be about Lincoln. Yah..it's obvious. He's my bf. Of course he is the main one.
7)Got secret guest in some stories coming out. Haha. Fellow Samsters. Hopefully. Secret. Lol. They also do not know. But maybe because they have help me b4.
Old 25-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Re: CyberElle's Perverted Celeb Stories

Quick! Quick! I wan !!!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 25-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Samster

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84..._chia12153.jpg

Refer to the pic for what she was wearing.... lol.

Lincoln picked up the phone, and heard a famous female voice. It was Alyssa Chia, and she sounded serious.
“Lincoln, I need your, um…help. My husband has been an asshole and had an affair with another woman. I am so angry at him! I want to teach him a lesson he’ll never forget!”
“Well, I’m always willing to give a helping hand”, said Lincoln.
“I was thinking more of your cock than your hand”, Alyssa quickly replied with a mischievous grin.
Lincoln smiled, “What’s your plan?”
“I want you to fuck me right in front of him, and I want him to be made to watch, all tied up and gagged. I want him to feel humiliation as he watches me get fucked in ways he has never been man enough to do. Will you help me?”
Lincoln pondered for a short moment, and then enquired about the little matter of payment. “What do I get in return?”
“Well, you get to fuck me”, Alyssa giggled. Lincoln pursued the issue of payment, and eventually got an agreement from Alyssa that she would pay in a manner of his choosing.

Just a few days later…

Alyssa’s husband suspected nothing as he drank the drugged strawberry drink which Alyssa had given him. He was rather pleased with himself, as he believed that Alyssa had no idea that his cock had been paying visits to another girl’s pussy. Little did he no that it was in fact Alyssa who had the upper hand.

Slowly but surely the drug overwhelmed him, and he was soon sleeping like a baby. Alyssa smiled wickedly, “Time for you to be punished, asshole!” She unbuttoned his shirt, unzipped his pants, and removed his boxers. He was now naked and vulnerable.
Alyssa fastened the ropes around her husband, tying his hands behind his back and binding his ankles to the chair legs. He was very exposed, his limp little cock in full view.

Alyssa heard a knock at the door; it was Lincoln, bang on time.

Alyssa was putting the finishing touches to her preparation. She pushed a pair of underpants worn by Lincoln into her husband’s mouth. These were certainly not clean, as Alyssa had been masturbating in them just a few hours earlier. They had the combined aroma of Lincoln and Alyssa.

When he opened his eyes, he could not believe what he saw; his wife, on her knees before another man, sucking his cock very, very willingly. The sucking sounds tormented him even more. His hard, powerful cock filled Alyssa’s mouth completely, as she sucked and sucked. Her eyes looked up admiringly at Lincoln as she sucked, she glanced at her husband, this time her eyes conveying disdain.

The husband could not speak, his mouth filled with Lincoln’s underwear, which Alyssa had thoughtfully added her juices to. The smell of both filled his nostrils.

Lincoln groaned as Alyssa sucked and sucked, eventually shooting his load into Alyssa’s mouth, before finally removing it from Alyssa. Cum dribbled from Alyssa’s mouth, some of it dribbling down her sleek sexy black dress, as she grinned and laughed.

Alyssa slipped a condom onto Lincoln’s hard cock.

“Wow! That is a BIG cock! It feels so great to taste a proper cock and a real MAN!” Alyssa ridiculed her bound husband, now a captive audience to her debauchery.

Lincoln firmly grabbed Alyssa as she spoke, ripping her black dress forcefully, making her gasp excitedly…

“Yes! Fuck me like a real man; I’ve never been fucked by a proper cock before!”

Lincoln tore the dress off in seconds, Alyssa’s bra followed, ripped off and dropping to the floor in a heap. She taunted her husband ruthlessly, “You don’t know how to play with yourself, let alone FUCK a woman! This is so much…mmmm…more!”
Lincoln licked Alyssa’s neck, groped her boobs, tugged her erect nipples, and aggressively pulled her thong panties, tearing them off. The sound of them ripping echoed through her husband’s ears.

“Oh god…yes…yes…keep watching, hubby, you might learn…oooh…something!”

Lincoln sat facing the bound husband, and lowered Alyssa onto his cock, making sure that Alyssa’s worthless beau got a full, x-rated view of Lincoln’s pleasure rod entering Alyssa.

“Oooooooohhhhh…he’s inside me!” Alyssa whimpered, as she was stuffed to the full by Lincoln’s mighty cock.

The look on her husband’s face was priceless, and made her even more horny.

Firmly gripping her waist, he lifted her up and down…

Up and Down, Up and Down, pumping her like she had never been pumped before.

Alyssa used every opportunity to berate her husband, even though Lincoln’s cock was so overpowering she sometimes could not speak.

“Oh…oh wow…oh god…his cock is….aaah…so hard and strong…whilst your cock is so crappy and small…Lincoln’s cock is soooo much…oooh…better!”

Then, in mid-fuck, Lincoln raised Alyssa and held her in the air as she pulled off the condom, making her husband cry into his gag, his eyes widening.
“I don’t want your crappy sperm, which if they are anything like your cock are a waste of space, every fucking one of them! I want a real man to impregnate me…Lincoln, I want to have your babies, honey!”

Alyssa was now being fucked again, this time even harder, Lincoln slammed her down on his cock and she squealed with each landing, finally cumming.
A burst of cum shot into Alyssa’s wet, throbbing pussy…”I’m full of cum, full of ANOTHER MAN’S cum! I want more cum! Fuck me again!”

All her husband could respond with was a pitiful “Mmmfmhhhhhffff!”

Lincoln then positioned her on her hands and knees, pushing her head down and raised her shapely ass.

“Let’s make babies!” she taunted her husband, as she wiggled her ass, gloating at her husband’s despair.
Old 25-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Samster

Her husband struggled against his bonds to no avail as Lincoln begun to pound Alyssa violently, each thrust making her scream, and each scream making her husband feel more inadequate, his shrivelled little cock dwarfed by Lincoln’s magnificent man-pole, as it pounded his wife’s tight pussy like a piston.

“AH FUCK YEAH! FUCK ME!”

IN…OUT…IN…OUT…IN…over and over.

Alyssa squealed with delight, as Lincoln hit the spot. Her husband had never made her feel like this, she was so horny all she could think of was getting fucked, fucked and fucked some more.
For the second time, Lincoln shot his load into Alyssa, the hot man-juice filling her pussy.
The husband sobbed into his gag as his wife was filled with another man’s cum, and then his misery (and her delight) continued as Alyssa leaned forward, pushing her tits in front of the husband’s face, her hands now on his shoulders. Lincoln got behind her and, grabbing her sexy derriere, plunged his cock inside Alyssa for the third time. “Oh wow! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Alyssa squealed excitedly.

Lincoln plunged in and out, pumping then pounding Alyssa, his thrusts making her yelp and squeal. Her husband only had to look down a little to see her open legs, right in front of him, Lincoln’s balls slapping against her juicy and thoroughly juiced pussy.
Alyssa laughed at her husband, as he got an eyeful of her being fucked by another man. “Oooh, he’s so good, so much better than you! Oh wow, this is what being fucked by a real man feels like; I bet that little bitch you fucked would LOVE to be fucked like this! Ooooh….actually…mmmmm…I feel sorry for her!”

Alyssa’s boobs bounced in front of her husband, but of course he could not touch, no naughty fun for him, Lincoln was conquering his wife, while he watched helplessly. His wife was being fucked, while he watched helplessly. The bouncing boobs were grabbed and played with by Lincoln as Alyssa leaned forward to get a harder pounding. The husband was tortured by the sight of another man’s hands tweaking his wife’s boobs and nipples, as she groaned, squirmed, and humped against him.
Lincoln’s fingers reached down and found Alyssa’s clit, which he teased, making Alyssa shout “OH YEAH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!”

It seemed to last an eternity for the bound husband; the pounding, the groping, the cruel taunting…and his wife loved every second of it.
Finally, Alyssa came a third time, as her pussy was yet again shot full of cock-juice.
She squealed and squealed and made hubby feel every inch of humiliation.

Alyssa Chia took awhile to recover from the intense fucking, lounging on the bed and sighing with satisfaction. The husband was left bound while Lincoln and Alyssa went to sleep, he would have plenty of time to ponder what he had just witnessed.

The next morning Alyssa was fucked one more time (she pleaded with Lincoln for an “encore fuck”, unaware of the “extra charge” it added to her “payments”), her legs were spread wide and above her as Lincoln pounded her deep. He fucked her tight, cute pussy hard. She loved to be fucked hard, to be roughly handled. These successive fucks made sure she was pregnant with the child of a real man, she felt.

Lincoln then departed, a job well done. He reminded Alyssa that the time for payment would come, and then swiftly departed, leaving the couple to resolve their “problems”.

Alyssa could barely conceal her delight when the test results arrived.
POSITIVE!
Her husband’s face appeared double in length…if only his cock could do that, she thought to herself.
“Well…”, said Alyssa, “now you know where babies come from!” Alyssa’s other half didn’t find that funny.
Her husband was now how she wanted him to be; dejected and resigned to his humiliation, demoralised by her refusal to let him fuck her since Lincoln so comprehensively fucked her brains out.
“Remember”, she said to him after just a day before the results, “I am a celebrity…thousands of teenage boy’s and men dream of pounding me with their cocks, I could have them all. None of them would fuck me like Lincoln, of course.”
After the positive test results, Alyssa decided to indulge her jerk of a husband, straddling him and riding his poor neglected cock. He shot his little load into her pussy, and she enjoyed the fucking more than his previous efforts. Lincoln’s superiority had clearly made her husband focus on pleasing her more, and perhaps some day he would fuck her as good as Lincoln had. The baby would be something her husband would have to accept.

Alyssa thought that was the end of the matter, but she had forgotten the small matter of payment.

Lincoln always collects his debts.

****To Be Continued****** In a long time... lol. SInce the American is busy.
Old 25-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

wah cyberelle...snatch my business huh??? good one.....more pppllssssss!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 30-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

Haha...do not know if people like my stories or not... since I only recieved 2 comments for so far. DOesn't matter. SInce I will continue writing anyway.

Anyway, here's what is coming up. All in the process of being written.

1) Rain's Debt. (With An American)
Rain Li raising money to collect money for her father. Also have Yumiko CHeng inside. It's quite long. Violent sex scenes + other perverted stuff. So far. Ooohhh

2)Selina's First Time (By Myself)
Selina loses her first time in a akward circumstances... hehe. Quickie. In a public place. Lol. Short Story.

3)Project Superstar and Their SIsters (With a Singaporen)
Inspired by the recent Sister 8 Days Magazine. Starring Kelly Poon, (hehe), Sin Hui and her sister. Kelly must comment k.

4)Fann Wong - Jorney to AV.(With Another American)
This is very perverted... Lol. Every bad thing (or good) that can happen. HAPPENS. This will take the longest.

5)Lin Zhi Ling's Return. (Already done, now cleaning up) (Short story)
After her accident, she comes back... and she has to put up a show of all shows to get all those advertising clients back. Quite perverted also.

and of course, my bf will be involved in all of them.
Old 30-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberelle
Haha...do not know if people like my stories or not... since I only recieved 2 comments for so far. DOesn't matter. SInce I will continue writing anyway.
Sis cyberelle, great start to an interesting well-written story. Please get on with it & continue.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

OKay guys and girls. Here is it. One more story. Or rather half of it.

Rain's debts.

Excited or not? Lol.

You will find little relation to the story above, except for the same male lead. But it will be somehow related in the end.
Because I do intend to rewrite everything into one huge NOVEL. Not excatly rewrite. But connect.

Anyway, this one was posted somewhere before, but you girls and guys are getting the remixed and better version.

Sorry, if this seems a bit gory and disgusting. But I had fun writing it.

These are the girls now... haha..I always takes the girls as wearing what was in the pic. Because I think desribe clothes is very lame lah. ANd it also tells you who they are.

Rain Li
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84/cyberelle/155.jpg

Yumiko Cheng
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84...50212gnn10.jpg

ANd yah, I may use more popular celebs soon....

This story is not finished yet
Old 06-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

Lincoln’s office is quiet, the sound of a ticking clock the only sound. Lincoln is reading some memos, his mind focused on business.
There was a knock on the door.

“Come in.”

The door opened, and Yumiko Cheng stepped into the room. She sits down onto the sofa chair and crosses her beautiful legs. Lincoln spends a moment leering at those silky long legs that go on forever. Yumiko is certainly pleasing to the eye, he thinks to himself.

Yumiko is silent for a few moments, then she speaks… “I need $200,000”.

Lincoln continued to enjoy the sight of Yumiko’s nubile body, her delicious shape a pleasure to behold.
“For what?” Lincoln asked.

“I don’t need the money, Rain needs the money”, Yumiko asserted.

“Well, if she wants it that badly, she can come herself. Why have you come on her behalf?

Yumiko hesitates for a moment, unsure of how to explain, but then she takes a deep breath and speaks…

“I am helping to pay for the meeting fee…” Yumiko pauses for a moment…”Well, you see…She’s still a virgin. So I decided to help her at least by meeting you before you decide on what to do.”

“Well, fine, on account of your beautiful legs….” Lincoln smiled, as he delighted in the sight of those luscious legs, which he felt could do with some spreading..
Lincoln was becoming excited, as the nubile Yumiko approached him.

Lincoln undid his belt and laid on the chair, awaiting Yumiko’s “services”.
Yumiko knelt down on the floor. Using her mouth, she pulled the zip down, holding the zip between her teeth. Lincoln lies back and enjoys Yumiko’s skill. Yumiko begun licking Lincoln’s underwear, her tongue slurping across the fabric of his boxer shorts.

Lincoln groaned loudly, “You were always the best, Yumiko...Argh!!”

Yumiko slides her tongue along Lincoln’s underwear than towards the area between his thigh and groin, then all the way along his inner thigh, eventually reaching the knee.

“Mmmm….” Lincoln savoured the sensations of Yumiko’s sluttish tongue.

Yumiko, ever the eager man-pleaser, now licks the back of Lincoln’s knee as her right hand reaches towards his underwear and caresses his bulging erection, which is, as ever, huge. Yumiko than pulls Lincoln’s underwear down. Lincoln’s cock shoots out, ready for action.
“Impressive, huh?” Lincoln proudly declared, as Yumiko licked her lips, her hunger to worship Lincoln’s mighty manhood becoming uncontrollable.

Yumiko gave a smile and began sucking on Lincoln’s right ball. Lincoln’s ball feels every tease, lick, and suck of Yumiko’s lip suction.
The ball was now being licked and pampered by Yumiko’s tongue in her mouth. Yumiko loved sucking balls. Yumiko rubbed her cheek against Lincoln’s cock.

“Ahhh…” Lincoln sighed.

Yumiko’s hand now snakes up Lincoln’s thighs and underneath his balls, cupping and pulling on them gently. Lincoln continues moaning. Yumiko’s mouth now moves up to Lincoln’s impressive cock head. Yumiko sucks on the head gently as her tongue probes Lincoln’s pee hole.

Lincoln, feeling the intrusion of Yumiko’s skilled tongue, responded loudly, “Aaah!!!”

Yumiko’s mouth sucks harder as her hand slides up Lincoln’s ass crack and finally probes his asshole gently, pushing her index finger in gently.

Lincoln is stunned by Yumiko’s bold maneuver, “GOD!!! Not there, Yumiko!”

Yumiko smiled cheekily, like a naughty schoolgirl “Don’t worry, I’ll just play outside. I won’t go in.”

Yumiko continues fingering Lincoln’s anal hole entrance as her mouth sucks harder….

“Mmm… mmm… mmm…” Yumiko savored the sweet taste of Lincoln’s big hard cock, sucking him and pleasing him like her life depended on it.

“Argh…oooh…it’s so warm….” Lincoln became overwhelmed by Yumiko’s awesome skills.

Yumiko paused for thought, then asked “So you want warm?”

Yumiko then took a cup of warm tea on the desk and drinks it, keeping the tea in her mouth. She resumes the sucking of Lincoln’s cock head.

Lincoln was now getting real loud, as Yumiko sucked, “Oh God Yumiko, god…harder…suck harder…god…Argh!!”

Yumiko’s tongue, now warm, teases Lincoln’s cock head as the warm tea increases Lincoln’s sensitivity. Lincoln moans more as Yumiko begins sliding her mouth up and
down Lincoln’s shaft. The warm tea teases his cock. Yumiko’s tongue licks it. The warm tea flows down Lincoln’s shaft, down his balls, between his thighs…finally gathering in a pool on the chair.

Lincoln (feeling impending orgasm as his balls contract exclaims loudly… :“Ah…ah…ah.”.

Yumiko sucks faster and faster, up and down, sucking cock like a champion cocksucker.

Lincoln was now in a frenzy now and pushing down her head, making her suck more…more.
“Ah….ah.. I’m… ah….ah…”

Yumiko sucks faster and faster, up and down.

Lincoln shouted with ecstasy “AHHHH!!!!!”

Lincoln’s cock contracts quickly and expands…like cramping as cum squirts out of his cock into Yumiko’s sexy mouth. Yumiko closes her eyes and gives in to Lincoln’s orgasm as the cock explodes wildly in her mouth.

Lincoln was thoroughly exhausted, as the hot sticky cum dripped from Yumiko’s dirty mouth. “That was good.”

Yumiko, spits out his cum and the tea into the tea cup.

“Hey! Don’t waste that, now be a good girl and drink it all up.”.

Yumiko smiles at Lincoln.

“Cheers”, Yumiko says as she drinks down the Tea-Cum mixture in one mouthful.
Yumiko licks her lips, the white creamy cum dribbling a little down her chin.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Samster

Yumiko Cheng breezily steps out of Lincoln’s office and sees Rain.
Li. Approaching. Rain has turned up, as she had hoped. She then promptly steps back inside Lincoln’s office, keen to tell Lincoln the good news.
Yumiko, re-entering the office, declared, “She will be here in just 10 minutes, Lincoln”.

“Okay, we will wait”, Lincoln declared, leaning back in his silver and leather chair, clearly looking forward to seeing Miss Rain.

10 Minutes later Rain Li finally arrived. She knocked apprehensively on the door, each knock following the other, the sound of apprehension somehow filtering through the knocking.

Lincoln smiled, his eyes lighting up and full of eagerness, “Come in, Rain, and do feel welcome. It is a pleasure to see you.”

Rain steps into the room. Yumiko leaves her chair and motions for Rain to sit down. Rain sits down with her knees pressed tightly together. Lincoln smiles to himself. Unlike Yumiko, Rain does not flaunt her assets, being the very model of ladylike behavior.

Rain smiled, “It is very nice.... to meet you.”

Lincoln looked intently at Rain Li, then…”You do not have to be so formal. Lincoln will do. Now, I have heard from Yumiko that you are in need of a not inconsiderable sum of money. $200,000, to be exact.”

Rain nods her head quietly.

“Fine, why do you need so much money?” Lincoln asks, his eyes narrowing as he looks at Rain.

Rain hesitates a little before answering.

Rain slowly lets out the truth of the matter, “My dad owes people money outside.”

Lincoln leans forward, intrigued and keen to learn more, “As in loan sharks, you mean?”

Rain nods her head again. She is reluctant to ask for money, but has little choice, given the circumstances.

Lincoln’s face becomes stern, “Well, I cannot give out my money just like that, I am not a charity, you know. If I handed out money to everyone who needed it, I’d have none left.”

Rain desperately looked for another solution, “I…I can put up my house as mortgage”, she suggested.

Lincoln was not interested, not even remotely so, “I have no need for your house, Rain.”

Rain became increasingly desperate, her mind drawing a blank. “But I do not have anything else which is valuable”, she said.

Lincoln stared intently at Rain, making her uncomfortable “Hmm…I don’t think so.”

“What do you mean?” Rain asked, more than a little puzzled, she had no idea what Lincoln could possibly be thinking.

Lincoln smiled and looked at Rain, his eyes examining her, enjoying her visual splendor. “Well, of course there is something a girl can always do for a guy.”

Rain’s eyes widened as she heard Lincoln speak…”Like what?” Rain enquired nervously, fearing the answer.

Rain was now so afraid of Lincoln’s answer that she was trembling.

Rain whispered softly,“What?”

Lincoln leaned forward, his body somehow taking on a more aggressive shape, as he looked straight into Rain’s eyes. “You know what I want.”

Rain stood up, disgusted at this insult to her integrity, “I do not do this kind of thing!”

Lincoln leaned back and sighed, “Well, I will just have to turn you down then…I hope you find a way to manage without that money, good luck to you, because you will need it, young lady.”

Rain pleaded with Lincoln, her eyes wide and close to tears.
“But….. Please…. I will do anything else…Please…I am still a virgin!”

Lincoln smiled and spoke in a matter of fact manner “That is why you are worth $200,000, because girls like you are special.”

Rain is defiant, deciding to herself that she will not lower herself no matter how much she needs the money. She turns away to leave. Yumiko follows after, just before following Rain out the door she turns to Lincoln “I will get her back for you, sir.”

“Go.”

Lincoln awaited the results of Yumiko’s persuasions.

Yumiko, moving quickly and decisively, catches up with Rain in the toilet, she rushes forward and catches hold of Rain’s arm.
“I will not do it!” Rain stands her ground, refusing to be intimidated.

“Look, Rain. It is only for one night. Just one night, that’s all…what does that matter?”

Rain’s defiance was growing to a crescendo, she was now close to shouting, as she declared: “I WILL NOT DO IT!!”

Yumiko speaks softly, and persuasively, “You need the money. You do not have a choice, be realistic. Why be so proud…it will be just one night, then all over and you can forget about the whole thing, as you take that $200,000 home with you.”

Rain looks on speechlessly as Yumiko leaves the toilet. She is left with her thoughts, pondering what to do.

30 minutes later, the door to Lincoln’s office swings open, the figure of a girl steps in.
It is Rain Li.

Lincoln and Yumiko are inside the office. Rain sits onto the chair again. Rain’s eyes were now red. She was also trembling.

Lincoln smiled, barely able to contain his glee, “Welcome back Rain. You are a wise girl.”

Rain pauses before speaking, “Just one night right? You just put it, break in and then…”
Rain then chokes on her words, unable to speak anymore.

Lincoln takes some pleasure in Rain’s discomfort, eyeing the girl up and down.
“For one time, $200,000…. No…. Unless…”

Rain becomes even more concerned than she already is “Unless what?” she asks, fearing the answer.

“Just one night….but you must do everything I want you to do on that night.”

Rain asked her next question softly, “Like?”

“Well, what is sex without a blowjob? So oral and vaginal sex are definitely in. Without a CONDOM.

“But…But… I will get a baby….”

Lincoln was not concerned at all.
Lincoln firmly declared his demands, making clear his conditions, “No excuses. Besides I will not do it on one of your danger days.”

“But…but…” Rain was speechless

Lincoln ignored Rain’s protest, “But even that is worth $70,000 at the most. What else can I do?”

Lincoln grinned and his eyes lit up.

“Oh, I want to fuck your virgin ass as well. That should cover up to a $100,000.”

Rain was shocked into silence. Lincoln continued on, making his “business arrangements”.

“Now, since, you are a non-virgin completely; your worth is not that much already. So for another $15,000, you will have a threesome with Yumiko and me.

Lincoln then pauses and starts pacing to and fro along the room. Rain looks at him quietly.

Lincoln pondered the math’s, inputting the results of his spreadsheet on his computer.
“As for the other $85,000, I think hmm… I always wanted to see a girl make love to a dog. But since it is $85,000, I think wanting you to get gangbanged by a few animals is not a unreasonable request.”

Rain’s eyes widened at Lincoln’s obscene request. Even Yumiko was shocked.

“Okay, if you are not willing to do this….I am a reasonable man. There are some other things you can do. It’s your choice.”

Rain’s voice trembled, “What else?”

“Well, choose. Humans or animals? Unprotected sex?”

Rain became more despondent “When??

Lincoln smiled wickedly, “How about we start you off with a blowjob now?

“What? Now?” Rain asked nervously.

Rain sits there, unable to leave her chair, paralyzed with anxiety.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:20 PM
Samster

Lincoln became annoyed at Rain’s slowness.
“What are you waiting for, Rain? Get on your knees.”

Yumiko now moved to stand besides Rain.

Yumiko spoke on behalf of Rain. “Look Lincoln, she’s not ready yet. For goodness sake, look! She’s still in shock. Give her some time.”

Lincoln backed off. “Fine, I am hard now. Make her ready, Yumiko. Kiss her. Make her wet for me.”

Yumiko looked surprised, “I thought you wanted her untouched?”

Lincoln laughed and explained, “Girl touching girl does not count. It’s just to soak Rain’s panties, which I know you can do, Yumiko.”

Rain keeps quiet through the entire encounter.

Yumiko spoke firmly, “Look, fine… I’ll give you a free fuck. Right here right now.”

“I’ve fucked you before, Yumiko. What is so different about this one?”

Yumiko is thoughtful for a moment. She than checks her hand phone.

“Today’s safe”, Yumiko thought to herself as she looked at the hand phone.”

Yumiko turns towards Lincoln again.

Yumiko announced her decision, and made an offer; “Unprotected. No condom. You get to cum in me. How’s that?”

Lincoln nodded, “Okay, but on one condition. I want Rain to do something. She should be put to good use.”

“What?” Yumiko asked.

“I want her to suck my cum out of your hole.”

Yumiko thought for a second then nodded her approval…”Okay.”

Yumiko’s hand proceeds under her short sexy skirt. She than begins to pull down her black cotton lace panties.

“I am ready. I am yours”, Yumiko says.

“Not here, Yumiko.”

Yumiko stops, her panties are halfway down her legs.

“Than where?” Yumiko is baffled.

Lincoln instructs Yumiko, “Follow me….” He gestures to Rain…” Bring her too.”

Lincoln brings Rain and Yumiko to the public toilet outside his office. He goes in and comes out again when he is satisfied that no one is inside.

“Go to the last cubicle”, Lincoln instructs the two girls. Lincoln follows the two girls to the last cubicle.

“Here.”

“HERE??” Yumiko asks, astonished and bewildered.

“Yah, here.” Lincoln says bluntly.

Yumiko stammered, “B-but…but this is public.”

Lincoln was insistent, “No one will know if you are quiet. So be quiet as you are getting fucked and everything will be fine.”

Yumiko reluctantly agrees, “Okay.”

Yumiko proceeds to reach under her skirt. She pulls her black lace panties down her long legs. Lincoln takes her panties from her once she has removed them. She leans across the toilet bowl supporting herself on the bowl itself. Lincoln lifts up her short skirt revealing a shaven pussy, with a clearly wet pink slit. Lincoln proceeds to undo his pants with his right hand while his left hand slides up Yumiko’s thigh towards her pussy, where he pushes his index finger inside. Yumiko whimpers as Lincoln’s fingers probe her. Her
pussy though well used, is still tight. Lincoln can still feel the pressure on his finger. Rain watches the entire process in horrid fascination. Even as she is made uncomfortable by the sight of Lincoln probing Yumiko, her panties are beginning to dampen.

“Aahh….oh my…mmmm…OH!...OH!”

“Shhh...Yumiko. I always did like your sensitivity.

Lincoln pumps Yumiko’s fresh juicy pussy, making the girl squirm and groan. Lincoln’s masculine fingers opened up Yumiko and probed her completely.

Lincoln withdraws his pussy juice covered finger and sucks on it, tasting Yumiko’s juices.
“Mmmm… As sweet as ever. Hey Yumiko, you don’t mind if I get straight down to business, do you?”

Yumiko shakes her head.

“Such a nice pussy, so welcoming and responsive.”

Lincoln guides his cock towards Yumiko’s pussy. He stops at the entrance.

“Hmmmm…But I think…”

Yumiko feels Lincoln’s cock rubbing across her pussy, but not entering, across her ass crack… finally it stops at her ass hole. Yumiko realizes what Lincoln wants!

Yumiko is shocked, and pleads, “No Lincoln, not there! Your cock is not lubricated at all. I’m not ready at all!! Not my ass!”

Yumiko panics as Lincoln begins pushing in his cock, “No Lincoln! Use some lubricant at least!”

Lincoln shakes his head in mock apology.
“Sorry Yumi, I forgot to bring it. I’ll just have to fuck that tight ass of yours raw, I am sure you can grin and bear it, Yumi.”

Yumiko feels a burning painful sensation as Lincoln cock forces its way into Yumiko’s anal hole.

Yumiko squeals. “AARGH!… It hurts…oh god it hurts…Take it out Lincoln!…PLEASE!”

“I always wanted a dry run at your ass, a nice raw fuck of that tight little Yumi ass.”

Lincoln thrusts harder, forcing a bit more of his cock in and expanding Yumiko’s tight anal hole. Yumiko screams as her ass hole is forced wider. She squeals as her ass is ripped open by Lincoln.

Lincoln cupped Yumiko’s mouth in his hands, “You want everyone to know that one of Hong Kong’s singers is getting sodomised in the toilet!! Imagine the news in the
tabloids. Imagine the teenage boys jerking off at the thought of you being ass-fucked.”

Yumiko squealed through Lincoln’s palm, ”Mmfmf... mmfff mff!….”

Lincoln slams his cock in and out, each thrust deeper and deeper inside. Yumiko’s unlubricated ass was incredibly tight. It was heavenly. It puts pressure on every inch of Lincoln’s cock as the muscles tries to push his cock out. Yumiko cries in silence as the pain in her anal hole intensifies with very thrust. Two lines of tears now flow down her cheeks. Lincoln thrusts harder.

Lincoln exclaims triumphantly, “Shit! This is good…what an ass!”
Suddenly, Yumiko feels a new peak of pain as something inside her rectum tore. Lincoln continues thrusting as Yumiko screams at the tearing of her anal hole.

“Stop…uuunnh!...please stop. AH!… AH!… please it hurts too much… ah…”

Lincoln thrusts harder in and out. Yumiko tries to struggle but her legs buckle at Lincoln’s assault.

Yumiko pleads for mercy…”Please…please…please…my ass hurts…”

Lincoln feels his cock sliding in and out easily…Something is lubricating his cock. He pulls it out.
His cock is covered with spots of blood.

Lincoln notices the blood, “Oops… Nevermind… easier for you anyway, all the better to fuck you harder.”

Lincoln thrusts in and bangs even harder than before. Yumiko makes noises of resistance as her ass was forced wide open again…her ass now belonged to him, as he pounded it and rammed it ruthlessly.

“Mmmm… aaah!...No!… Mmm… Mmm… Stop please….oh god…please….oooh”

Lincoln thrusts faster and faster.

“Aargh!… Aargh… Soon, Yumiko, Soon.”

Lincoln thrusts harder and harder… Yumiko eyes widen in pain but she has lost the strength to scream anymore. She submits completely to Lincoln, now offering no resistance, spread wide and getting rammed in the ass.

“Ah!… ah… I am…mmmm…going to cum soon Yumiko… Ah!...Ah!…”

Yumiko whimpered and groaned, no longer having the strength to scream…“Mmm.. mmm… mmm…. Mmm…ooooh…uuuh”

Yumiko feels a massive trembling in her ass as Lincoln’s cock trembled violently, widening her already over stretched rectum even more.

“oooooOOOOOHH!!!!” Yumiko groaned.

“AAARRGHHHHH!!!!!!!” Lincoln grunted.

Lincoln’s cock explodes right inside Yumiko’s rectum. Yumiko feels her rectum being filled up as squirt after squirt of warm cum is fired inside. Lincoln pulls out his cock. Yumiko is barely conscious, her ass exposed and thoroughly fucked. Yumiko sighs and whimpers as Lincoln turns his attention elsewhere.

“Wow. That was one fine young ass. Now it’s Rain’s turn.”

Lincoln pulls Rain into a kneeling position with Yumiko’s asshole facing her. Yumiko’s asshole is now red and sore. Little spots of cum and blood are around it. And it is expanding and contracting. As Rain watches, Yumiko’s asshole squeezes out another drop of cum from inside. As cum and blood start flowing out of the hole and slide down her ass towards Yumiko’s pussy.

Rain leans forward as her tongue licks Yumiko’s ass crack. She licks of a drop of cum and gets her 1st taste. She swallows the bloody drop of cum and closes her eyes in disgust. Tears begin flowing out of her eyes.

Lincoln grabs her head and pushes it close to Yumiko’s asshole, “Suck it all out”, he orders.

Rain’s tongue now slides across Yumiko’s now very sensitive and painful asshole. Yumiko hisses in pain.

“That’s it, Rain, clean her asshole, make it nice and shiny, there’s a good girl.”

Yumiko whines as Rains tongue cleans her violated asshole. “Oh!… oh!…aaarghh!”

As Rain tongue licks Yumiko’s asshole, each slurp sending more of the cum inside her mouth. Finally, once the outside of Yumiko’s asshole is cleared of cum. Rain stops and looks at Lincoln.

“You’re not done yet, Rain…there is more I require of you.”.

Rain stares at Lincoln in puzzlement, what does he mean?

“I said suck it out. You lick those outside, what about the cum inside her asshole? She needs her ass to be properly cleaned.”

“I cannot…I can’t, Lincoln.” Rain refuses..

Lincoln calls out, “Yumiko”.

Yumiko concentrates on forcing the cum out of her ass. Her anal hole expands and she tries to hold it open. Rain seeing her anal hole widening, began sucking on it
earnestly. More cum flows into Rain’s mouth. The hot cum dribbles down her chin as she eagerly cleans Yumiko’s banged and cum-filled ass.

Lincoln enjoys the sight of Rain between Yumiko’s legs, licking the girl’s asshole, and imagines the newspaper headlines if that ever became public. He laughs to himself.

“Good girl. I will see you tonight at my house. Wear something sexy. Follow me Yumiko. I have nothing on this afternoon."

Yumiko tries to stand but she falls on the floor again, the pain unbearable.

Lincoln looks at her stuggles and carries her up in his arms. He looks at the stunned Rain, with bloody cum dripping out of her chin.

He mutters under his breath, "Useless girl. Forget the gangbang. I'll make it easier for you. Don't be late tonight."
Old 06-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Samster

Hope you guys like it. And please comment. I like comments. They tell me someone is reading.

And also tell me how to improve.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

That was a very good one...make me hard on.

How about a local scence of a threesome between fann and zoe..
Old 06-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster

nope... that is not in my scope of works.

But Fann Wong's adventures are. Lol.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

Only one word to describe....FANTASTICS ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1