The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11371  
Old 04-12-2017, 02:58 AM
VengenceSex VengenceSex is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 26
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Just went to 1425 had a good time with Qiao An. Fair smooth skin, perky ass, nice sweet smile, slender body, perfect! When I choose her she was all smiles and when we go into the room we immediately clique well. She is very friendly, easy to chat with and get along. As she undress my heart was racing because she is the pretty type to me, seeing a pretty girl took off her clothes revealing her body in front of me really opened my eyes, wow! Just the type of body I like

My hands start to auto-roam her whole body, I molest her butt, pussy and breast, while frenching, it was so hot!

Bathing time, she use her boobs and body to rub my body, it was nice to have a fair, smooth body sliding all over my body plus bbbj, very sextifying.

On the bed her bbbj is the winner, can feel the ends of her throat, small, tight and slippery! Also the feeling of her feminine body all over me, very good!

Fucking her is like fucking a real gf, all the grabbing, licking and sucking, felt like I just had a sextifying meal!

Overall I will definitely fuck her again!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11372  
Old 04-12-2017, 02:06 PM
Papachubby Papachubby is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 161
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Short forum on tian tian of 1649.

After too many visiting on lor 20 from my favourite wl i decided to try new girl of house 1649.

Tian tian
Looks -7/10
Figure - 8.5 / 10, a slighty meaty on the waist, other than that it looks almost perfect, skin a bit dark to.some brothers, boobs is solid and natural.
Service - still very green in this line. Unable to wake my little brother so i counter offer and service her. I ask her to do doggie and i paint her from behind. After few minutes she becomes very wet and french me non stop. I lied down and ask her pussy fuck my mouth until she moam and beg me to screw her. Unfortunately my little bro still unable to get up and we end up chatting.
She had a bit bushy and i offer to give her a trim on my next visit.
For those who loves painting should give her a try. She is super wet.
I unable to satisy her because my favourite lady always suck me dry and put my little bro at rest.
Tian tian is a nice lady. Please help to satifying her needs.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11373  
Old 04-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Paneraimichael Paneraimichael is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 95
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Short forum on tian tian of 1649.

After too many visiting on lor 20 from my favourite wl i decided to try new girl of house 1649.

Tian tian
Looks -7/10
Figure - 8.5 / 10, a slighty meaty on the waist, other than that it looks almost perfect, skin a bit dark to.some brothers, boobs is solid and natural.
Service - still very green in this line. Unable to wake my little brother so i counter offer and service her. I ask her to do doggie and i paint her from behind. After few minutes she becomes very wet and french me non stop. I lied down and ask her pussy fuck my mouth until she moam and beg me to screw her. Unfortunately my little bro still unable to get up and we end up chatting.
She had a bit bushy and i offer to give her a trim on my next visit.
For those who loves painting should give her a try. She is super wet.
I unable to satisy her because my favourite lady always suck me dry and put my little bro at rest.
Tian tian is a nice lady. Please help to satifying her needs.
Bro, pm you already
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11374  
Old 04-12-2017, 05:59 PM
ejectjoy ejectjoy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,094
My Reputation: Points: 6821 / Power: 6
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengenceSex View Post
Just went to 1425 had a good time with Qiao An. Fair smooth skin, perky ass, nice sweet smile, slender body, perfect! When I choose her she was all smiles and when we go into the room we immediately clique well. She is very friendly, easy to chat with and get along. As she undress my heart was racing because she is the pretty type to me, seeing a pretty girl took off her clothes revealing her body in front of me really opened my eyes, wow! Just the type of body I like

My hands start to auto-roam her whole body, I molest her butt, pussy and breast, while frenching, it was so hot!

Bathing time, she use her boobs and body to rub my body, it was nice to have a fair, smooth body sliding all over my body plus bbbj, very sextifying.

On the bed her bbbj is the winner, can feel the ends of her throat, small, tight and slippery! Also the feeling of her feminine body all over me, very good!

Fucking her is like fucking a real gf, all the grabbing, licking and sucking, felt like I just had a sextifying meal!

Overall I will definitely fuck her again!
Agree that Qiao An is fair and lovely lady! She is 1.6m/48kg, 24+ yr old WL from GuiZhou. She has lovely double eyelids and pretty eyes, thick juicy lips and captivating smile. Her boobs are natural and nice B cup with lovely small areola and firm nipples. Indeed, together with the lovely mid-size boobs, she has sexy body and legs. Her tongue is long. I find her "misusing" her tongue while frenching, sticking it too long unnecessarily. She has prior KTV experience, so when it comes to sex, she is skilful. Her sex stamina is strong and she could make me cum readily. Excellent for a first-time experience with her. Think she is a good replacement for the departing QQ of 1606. Qiao An is fairer than QQ and has lovelier boobs and body!

Downside is she has one slightly protruding canine tooth... Pretty An Qi was the other WL I tried from this house. 4 newbies just started work last week.
__________________
_____________________________________
RETIRED from cheonging GL
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11375  
Old 04-12-2017, 10:36 PM
panad0l's Avatar
panad0l panad0l is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 936
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 7
panad0l is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpanad0l is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpanad0l is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpanad0l is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpanad0l is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Name : Apple (1639)
Ht : 1.55 m
Hometown : Zhejiang

Face: Cute ah lian look, shoulder length hair dyed blonde. One mole at the top of her nose bridge.
Body: Slim body, slender legs, no fat, small chinese inscription tattoo on ankle
Boobs: small B, with brownish nipples.
Shower routine : frenching, deep-throat bbbj.
Foreplay: finger tingling, deep-throat bbbj, 69 position. One of the longest foreplays I've had.
AR: done while I was in prone position.
Painting: allowed; no fingering.
Frenching: yes.
FJ: allow most positions, seems to enjoy FJ, gave back massage after.
Attitude: Very cheerful girl, laughing and cracking jokes. GFE.
RTF : Yes, already did
__________________
#58(0866E), BaoBao(1667), KeKe(1608), QiaoAn(1608), YingYing(1651), JiXiang(1658A), RuYi(1658A), MeiJia#3(2033), XiaoLing(2040)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11376  
Old 04-12-2017, 10:54 PM
ejectjoy ejectjoy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,094
My Reputation: Points: 6821 / Power: 6
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Name : Apple (1639)
Ht : 1.55 m
Hometown : Zhejiang

Face: Cute ah lian look, shoulder length hair dyed blonde. One mole at the top of her nose bridge.
Body: Slim body, slender legs, no fat, small chinese inscription tattoo on ankle
Boobs: small B, with brownish nipples.
Shower routine : frenching, deep-throat bbbj.
Foreplay: finger tingling, deep-throat bbbj, 69 position. One of the longest foreplays I've had.
AR: done while I was in prone position.
Painting: allowed; no fingering.
Frenching: yes.
FJ: allow most positions, seems to enjoy FJ, gave back massage after.
Attitude: Very cheerful girl, laughing and cracking jokes. GFE.
RTF : Yes, already did
Thanks for sharing. Look like the Apples in GL suit u very well! I think I have only eaten one GL Apple before (ex 1856). Any lady like Duo Duo (W04) or Ting Ting (W15) in 1639?
__________________
_____________________________________
RETIRED from cheonging GL
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11377  
Old 04-12-2017, 11:32 PM
panad0l's Avatar
panad0l panad0l is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 936
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 7
panad0l is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpanad0l is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpanad0l is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpanad0l is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpanad0l is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for sharing. Look like the Apples in GL suit u very well! I think I have only eaten one GL Apple before (ex 1856). Any lady like Duo Duo (W04) or Ting Ting (W15) in 1639?
Candy is good looking, but maybe not as tall as you like. The tallest girl in the house must be Yumi (Yumei) the Malaysian WL, should be at least 165cm, with big ass
__________________
#58(0866E), BaoBao(1667), KeKe(1608), QiaoAn(1608), YingYing(1651), JiXiang(1658A), RuYi(1658A), MeiJia#3(2033), XiaoLing(2040)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11378  
Old 06-12-2017, 01:23 PM
bang5599 bang5599 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 10
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bang5599 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xiao Yan

Joined geylang since Oct 2017
Understand from her, she have no experience in this trade, hope all bros can train her for better services
Age: Mid 20s
height: rather small size

allow painting
BBBJ: 7/10
fj: very patient and accommodating 8/10, starting the session with cow girl, missionary. Her moaning turn me on when I ramming her from behind. Shoot my cum.
GFE: 10/10. after the session, we hug and chit chat.
RTF: Yes.

Also, heard from ali baba got 2 more girls starting work soon. will try them soon.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11379  
Old 06-12-2017, 02:20 PM
Erratic Erratic is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 45
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
Erratic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17) Amy FR

Name: Amy
House: W17
Age: 20 plus
Origin: Hu Bei
Time in Geylang: 5 month plus

Look : Not so young. Look like 30plus.

Body : Slight plump , Height : 1.55 , B plus fake Boob. Weight est 50kg. 3 tattoos

Pre Shower : NA

Shower : NA

Catbath : NA only lick nipple.

French : NA

BBBJ : Around 2 mins.

AR : NA

Painting : Yes

FJ : Normal missionary.

GFE : No

Attitube : Ok

RTF : No

Service level not that good for 150. Not pretty and fair.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11380  
Old 06-12-2017, 09:52 PM
bang5599 bang5599 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 10
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bang5599 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang5599 View Post
Xiao Yan

Joined geylang since Oct 2017
Understand from her, she have no experience in this trade, hope all bros can train her for better services
Age: Mid 20s
height: rather small size

allow painting
BBBJ: 7/10
fj: very patient and accommodating 8/10, starting the session with cow girl, missionary. Her moaning turn me on when I ramming her from behind. Shoot my cum.
GFE: 10/10. after the session, we hug and chit chat.
RTF: Yes.

Also, heard from ali baba got 2 more girls starting work soon. will try them soon.
sorry bros, she at 1606a, happy banging
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11381  
Old 06-12-2017, 10:16 PM
Daddylove Daddylove is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 46
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Daddylove is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Agree that Qiao An is fair and lovely lady! She is 1.6m/48kg, 24+ yr old WL from GuiZhou. She has lovely double eyelids and pretty eyes, thick juicy lips and captivating smile. Her boobs are natural and nice B cup with lovely small areola and firm nipples. Indeed, together with the lovely mid-size boobs, she has sexy body and legs. Her tongue is long. I find her "misusing" her tongue while frenching, sticking it too long unnecessarily. She has prior KTV experience, so when it comes to sex, she is skilful. Her sex stamina is strong and she could make me cum readily. Excellent for a first-time experience with her. Think she is a good replacement for the departing QQ of 1606. Qiao An is fairer than QQ and has lovelier boobs and body!

Downside is she has one slightly protruding canine tooth... Pretty An Qi was the other WL I tried from this house. 4 newbies just started work last week.
Her FJ is very good! She rocks me hard!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11382  
Old 07-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Pluesama Pluesama is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 14
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pluesama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have not had to describe to OKT what I wanted for very long.

Usually I just open name straightaway as I knew my targets before coming to the house.

However, long time ago, I would tell okt my simple requirement is busty cute SYT- 奶大,可爱型,年轻。dua neh eh, xiao lian eh.

even like this the OKTs back then grumbled. LOL.

I'm not asking for model or what.

Just young, cute looking and busty. Also sooo difficult to find when got 40 houses.

Sometimes some of the OKT plain lazy or attitude.

However, there are some house that will be able to help you find what you want. So I usually will visit those houses more.

No prize for guessing which house has better customer service, and which one sucks to the max.

Which house you recommend with good OKT?
Least can talk cock sing song..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11383  
Old 07-12-2017, 03:38 PM
dbhh dbhh is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 781
My Reputation: Points: 2885 / Power: 14
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Agree that Qiao An is fair and lovely lady! She is 1.6m/48kg, 24+ yr old WL from GuiZhou. She has lovely double eyelids and pretty eyes, thick juicy lips and captivating smile. Her boobs are natural and nice B cup with lovely small areola and firm nipples. Indeed, together with the lovely mid-size boobs, she has sexy body and legs. Her tongue is long. I find her "misusing" her tongue while frenching, sticking it too long unnecessarily. She has prior KTV experience, so when it comes to sex, she is skilful. Her sex stamina is strong and she could make me cum readily. Excellent for a first-time experience with her. Think she is a good replacement for the departing QQ of 1606. Qiao An is fairer than QQ and has lovelier boobs and body!

Downside is she has one slightly protruding canine tooth... Pretty An Qi was the other WL I tried from this house. 4 newbies just started work last week.
Tried Qiao An based on bro Ejectjoy's FR, and I must say I was disappointed with the looks department. When there is a comment saying this WL is a good replacement for QQ, immediately I thought of this Qiao An as a SYT who is on par with QQ. Little that I knew that she turned out to be MILF standard. She looks more like an older and fairer version of ex MediaCorp actress Apple Hong.

However, to her credit, she gives good service and has a friendly attitude. She automatically frenched once the door is closed. Her BBBJ was good and her catbath included licking of armpits, which is very rare nowadays.

This is not a post against bro Ejectjoy, just a constructive feedback to have specific mention whether the WL has young or MILF looks. That way, we would have a more realistic expectation of what we are getting.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11384  
Old 07-12-2017, 03:50 PM
baotohk baotohk is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,480
My Reputation: Points: 2150 / Power: 7
baotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried Qiao An based on bro Ejectjoy's FR, and I must say I was disappointed with the looks department. When there is a comment saying this WL is a good replacement for QQ, immediately I thought of this Qiao An as a SYT who is on par with QQ. Little that I knew that she turned out to be MILF standard. She looks more like an older and fairer version of ex MediaCorp actress Apple Hong.

However, to her credit, she gives good service and has a friendly attitude. She automatically frenched once the door is closed. Her BBBJ was good and her catbath included licking of armpits, which is very rare nowadays.

This is not a post against bro Ejectjoy, just a constructive feedback to have specific mention whether the WL has young or MILF looks. That way, we would have a more realistic expectation of what we are getting.

I think it is important to note that looks really varies for different folks. But the service speaks for the attitude and what to expect so i tend to pin towards this.
__________________
***Speak the truth and only the truth can set you free.***
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11385  
Old 07-12-2017, 04:08 PM
dbhh dbhh is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 781
My Reputation: Points: 2885 / Power: 14
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I think it is important to note that looks really varies for different folks. But the service speaks for the attitude and what to expect so i tend to pin towards this.
You brought up a good point about looks being subjective, but there is still a certain benchmark to differentiate a SYT and a MILF. I'm more of a visually stimulated person, so once I see a girl who doesn't look as what I expected, I would lose my mojo there and then. Only the girl's services would make up for her lack of looks.

On the other hand, I also encountered some WLs who looked pretty but lacking in service, so I understand we can't have it both ways. Consider win some, lose some.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph