The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: looking for a B2B, massage and HJ in KL

Went to Sri Hartamas. Asked for Irene but she is busy with another client. did not want to wait so asked for any other good service ML.

The frontdesk recommended another Mongolian by name of Lina. Said this is very good too. So went with this.

Name: Lina from Mongolia

Face is OK, a bit flat but hey not really there for the looks as long as not ugly.

Body is a bit pear shaped with C boobs. I like this body shape for B2B as got enough meat to wrap around your dick. Good and soft for cuddling and rabba rabba.

GFE is good. Very friendly and chatty. Speaks English well enough to carry a conversation. Aim to please.

Started with 20 mins of typical massage with oil on your back and legs.
She asked me if I wanted hard massage and I said yes. Massage is comparable to Irene. She has some strength but I had harder massages. Anyway its OK. Massage is only one part, not the main course anyway.

After that she left for a few minutes and then she came in with a glass of warm water which she put aside.

Turned over and she took everything off. Did a slow strip tease. Did a B2B slide on my back a few rounds while nuzzling my ear and licking my ear lobes. I turned my head to give her a kiss. This was full B2B action using boobs and pussy to rub from leg to back and always nuzzling your head from behind and kissing your back.

Then she gave me a great ass-rimming, ball sucking, dick fondling from behind while I was on my stomach. She filled her mouth with warm water and then let it trickle down my anus and balls and while the warm water in her mouth did a great ass licking and ball sucking while reaching underneath me to fondle my dick. She used her tongue to probe into my anus and flick the anus. Damn siok. did this a few times until I almost came.

Turned me on my back and then she started to lick my dick and balls with warm water in her mouth. Damn good sensation. She moved on to lick my nipples and gave me a catbath while fondling my dick.

Then she asked me to raise my hips, she pulled my butt to her stomach with the dick facing upwards and gave me a titty fark while trickling warm water down my dick and alternating with BBBJ.

Finally put me down and used warm water to BBBJ me while spreading her legs for me to finger her pussy. I had quite a bit of stamina so the poor girl had to BBBJ me with her mouth for quite a while. I exploded and CIM.

All together really a good experience and highly recommended.

Damage is usual fee and then I gave some tips.

If you go, you can ask for her. Please let her know you were recommended by "the man who brings his own towel".

I will see her again when next in KL.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
hardrock188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to the place last Friday during lunch time. Once enter the place, I ask the OKT what are the massage package they have and the OKT on the spot answer me "We only have 1 package whihc is B2B". After that I ask him what type of girls that they have and he told me they have Pinoy, PRC & Tom Yam. So I chose Pinoy. The price is RM 198 for everything. He invite me in the place which only cover up with curtains. Waited there for 5 min. and the girl come in and did 20 mins. of massage and clean me up and ask me "Would you like a cup of Chinese tea?" I say yes and she bring it to me and she went to change the water for later to use. They have 12 girls in the place.

Name : Jennifer
Body : Slim (with tummy because she is a mother of a girl)
Boobs : B cup
Massage : 6/10 (She have been here for 2 weeks and she use 1 week to learn, what to expect?)
BBBJ : 4/10 (No suction at all)
Finger : Yes
DATY : No
DFK : No (Not event light kiss)
WIR: Yes but not her (still 11 girls to chose)
Damage : RM 198 (no need pay tips, inform by the OKT)
Old 05-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
girls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's many B2B in Hartamas, not only AURA, I find the place dirty, OKT not friendly and gals definitely not from Mongolia. (Most like are Pinoy pretend to be Mongolian) English speaking Mongolian in Malaysia are working at massage palour are rare. OKT will just tell them to pretend to be from certain place. Try Kepong, there's also a lot of B2B massage palour.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wenqiang2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by girls View Post
There's many B2B in Hartamas, not only AURA, I find the place dirty, OKT not friendly and gals definitely not from Mongolia. (Most like are Pinoy pretend to be Mongolian) English speaking Mongolian in Malaysia are working at massage palour are rare. OKT will just tell them to pretend to be from certain place. Try Kepong, there's also a lot of B2B massage palour.
Hi,

Can share what is the B2B shop name in Kepong? Any contact number & any nice one to introduce? Damage?
Old 31-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Neohentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, where is this aura in sri hartamas? coulnt find the exact location. thks
Old 01-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by girls View Post
All searches for MP in Kepong did not reveal anything better. Ante up and back up what you said with more details. Otherwise we will think you are making an empty statement.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

Wink Re: looking for a B2B, massage and HJ in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neohentai View Post
Bro, where is this aura in sri hartamas? coulnt find the exact location. thks
Bro,

Is the roll behind the animal bank. Actual location, you need to look for it.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

Went to a place in Uptown last week. The place is a bit run down. I went in and the OKT call me to sit down and he'll call 1 by 1 to come out for me to choose. After viewing all the girls they have, I chose Mina which is from Vietnam. Before the OKT bring me into the room, I ask him what is the damage. He reply me 1 hour massage + B2B is RM130. Enter to the room and wait for the girl to come. Once she enter, she call me to remove all of my clothes and she also remove all her clothes and cover with a towel. She call me to take a shower first and later she'll come in again. Once I've finished shower, she come over and give me DFK and she start her massage. During the massage, I try to finger her but she not allowed, about 20min. massage finished and she put oil on her body and start the B2B. The B2B is very good because she use her boobs with force around my body from top to bottom and from back to front. During the B2B session we DFK for few times. After that she ask me want to have FJ or BBBJ so I ask her about the damage for FJ & BBBJ. FJ cost RM150 and BBBJ cost RM50. She explain to me FJ cost RM150 because she need to pay the OKT RM30 for the CD. So I select BBBJ and she proceed the BBBJ and ended up CIM. The feeling was good. After that both of us proceed to shower and she clean me up and I pay her RM50 and pay RM130 at the front desk.

Name: Mina
Origin: Vietnam
Face: 7/10
Body: Slim with nice natural boobs (C cup)
Masage: Average
Finger: Yes when BBBj start
BBBJ: 7/10
CIM: Yes
Damage: RM130+RM50=RM180
WIR: Yes for her
(You can bring your CD and she'll give you discount)
Old 17-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sanrimman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Seri Kembangan. A new place but the shop was previously in Puchong and has received a lot of good recommendation while still in Puchong. The new place is clean and nice. The shower rooms were cleaned. I asked the OKT for types of services, and he said two. I went for the B2B package. I specifically said that I needed a really good massage and cracking of my bones after 12 hours flight from UK that made me almost puke the whole way. So, he recommended Nancy, saying strong massage but on a more chubby side. I don't really mind as I read up Nancy before and she offers really good massage.

So, waited for 10 mins and she showed up all smiling and giggling. She right away gave me a good hearty hug and it was really nice. Then, she asked me whether i want to shower, but I said no because I have showered. So, she proceeded to give a really good 30 mins bone cracking massage. I felt so good after the massage, like everything has been reset and my mind was free. Her English was not good, but she made an effort to chat with me. We chatted with limited words. She always put on a nice smile and laugh and really accommodating.

Then, we started B2B. The B2B was good and sensual. She knew the soft spots to do catbath both on the front side and the back side. She is a bit chubby so nice to spank a bit of the ass and she reacts nicely to it. really accommodating to request. We ended in a HJ. Then, we showered together and she washed me clean.

Name : Nancy
Body : chubby (with tummy and chubby thigh but really nice to hold)
Boobs : B cup
Massage : 9/10
BBBJ : not included in the package
Finger : not included in the package
DATY : not included in the package
DFK : no (light kisses)
WIR: Yes when I need a good cracking of the bones
GEF: 8/10 (very accommodating and very chatty and friendly, light-hearted)
Damage : RM 130 (she won't accept any tips)

Overall, it was a very good and sensual experience. A light-hearted good massage session. One really plus point is that she is really accommodating to your request and always smile until the end.
Old 18-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Sgapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had an authentic full body massage in KL. It also comes with sensual tantric massage and end with lingam massage (happy ending). Very different from our normal HJ. However no BBBJ and FJ. To me, great experience!!! Addictive too.
Old 30-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
antonylaixyz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gelwell View Post
Hi,

any spa that does B2B, massage and HJ?
what is the price?

Regards,
Im a business man from Sibu Sarawak stayed in Jalan Bukit Bintang Hotel. Met a massage girl who intoduced by a bro in SBF. She do out call for 400. She came to my room about 10pm with a smiling baby look face wearing a glass. I told her Im tired and only want massage and no other activity as my Im 55 and my erectile dysfunction ED has been with me for last 5 fives because of Stress & Diabetes. We both undress start with a hot shower. Gently, quietly she started to massage on body, forehead, shoulder, leg, hand, ear, fingers, toes, back, good feeling, not painful. I felt asleep as I was very tired. I woke up after 1 hr 15 mins oh my god what a sensational experience ! She said my body muscles are very stiff and she open many of the pressure points for better blood flow. She ask me for HJ, later with BJ after 5 mins I never expect my little bro to wake up. I dont expect FJ as long time without this activity. She gave me a cap, good fucking, she is on top I have to raise up my waist to get better insertion. Go to doggy with full penetration ! Exploded with full loading after 20 mins. Her moaning is sexy. I paid her extra for overnite. Only 1/2 hr later she manage to get me steam up and we go for 2nd round of FJ. I slept until next morning 9am and say kiss you good bye and I will come again. Pls email me for CTC if you want at [email protected]
Old 19-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

2 weeks ago manage to come to this place for a visit and took No.20 for a try. Took the RM150 package and follow her to her room to change to towel. She bring me to another bathroom with a bed and she shower me. After shower, she ask me to lie on the bed facing backward. She start putting shower gel on my back and start B2B. After finished the back and turn to the front part which doing the same thing as per the back and with DFK. She use her pussy to rub on my didi and my didi get hard during that time. After finished B2B, we shower again and head back to her room.

Once reached back to her room, she start licking my nipples and went down south to my didi and give me a BBBJ. Around 5 min. later she ask me to proceed for FJ and I told her wait because I want to taste her boobs and DATY. During DATY, she moan and she like it. We DFK for a while with fingering her and we start FJ. She cap me and she start cowgirl me and I let her do the job till I cum. After that she give me a massage. Once finished, we go to another bathroom to shower and back to the room to wear back our clothes and hug each other and say Bye-bye.

Name: Didn't tell (say no.20)
Looks: Pretty
Body: A bit tummy
Boobs: 35C (real)
Pussy: Trim and no smell
DATY: Yes
Finger: Yes
DFK: Yes
Massage: 5/10
GFE: Smile all the time
Language: she know Mandarin very minimum
Damage: RM150
WIR: Why not? (Value for money)

They have hanger on the wall which you can FJ with them hanging there but I didn't try.
Old 19-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

The place located near Taman Sri Sinar, Segambut.
Old 21-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wanted1976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrock188 View Post
2 weeks ago manage to come to this place for a visit and took No.20 for a try. Took the RM150 package and follow her to her room to change to towel. She bring me to another bathroom with a bed and she shower me. After shower, she ask me to lie on the bed facing backward. She start putting shower gel on my back and start B2B. After finished the back and turn to the front part which doing the same thing as per the back and with DFK. She use her pussy to rub on my didi and my didi get hard during that time. After finished B2B, we shower again and head back to her room.

Once reached back to her room, she start licking my nipples and went down south to my didi and give me a BBBJ. Around 5 min. later she ask me to proceed for FJ and I told her wait because I want to taste her boobs and DATY. During DATY, she moan and she like it. We DFK for a while with fingering her and we start FJ. She cap me and she start cowgirl me and I let her do the job till I cum. After that she give me a massage. Once finished, we go to another bathroom to shower and back to the room to wear back our clothes and hug each other and say Bye-bye.

Name: Didn't tell (say no.20)
Looks: Pretty
Body: A bit tummy
Boobs: 35C (real)
Pussy: Trim and no smell
DATY: Yes
Finger: Yes
DFK: Yes
Massage: 5/10
GFE: Smile all the time
Language: she know Mandarin very minimum
Damage: RM150
WIR: Why not? (Value for money)

They have hanger on the wall which you can FJ with them hanging there but I didn't try.
bro what the shop name and address ...thanks
Old 21-12-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

there are a few good thai ones in puchong. 2 of them only do b2b and are very good. Empire @ puchong, ask for sarah or michelle
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1