The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 16-11-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3650 / Power: 14
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDiDi69 View Post
bro alot of time depends on chemistry want lah...and also see the gal like u anot. frenching also got diffrenciate between commercial French and lover french wan lor...😁😁😁
Haha .............. 😁😁😁

Like that I dun even qualify for commercial french.

Cannot even tok abt lover french.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Joker88, stop being bitter about one Miya lah.

If i say a lot of girls french me and you don't get frenching from them, then you can call me out, I think that's ok.

But one MIYA and you wanna keep making noise about it ?

Let me ask you straight up - do you think I am bullshiting when I say miya or any other girls french me?

And when did I say Miya french me "like lovers"?
Bwahaha..............

BG, I did not say you bullshitting leh.
I believe wat you say lah.

I tot I say I ugly looking leh. Maybe she dun like me?

Aiyah, I know you got passionate frenching lah.

I know you will not say you get frenching from any gals if you dun hav.
You are always the true Whorelord.

Sorry hor, dun flame me leh. I always trust your FRs.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 16-11-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4046 / Power: 15
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bwahaha..............

BG, I did not say you bullshitting leh.
I believe wat you say lah.

I tot I say I ugly looking leh. Maybe she dun like me?

Aiyah, I know you got passionate frenching lah.

I know you will not say you get frenching from any gals if you dun hav.
You are always the true Whorelord.

Sorry hor, dun flame me leh. I always trust your FRs.
never flame. just CLARIFYING. cheers.
Old 16-11-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4046 / Power: 15
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I warned many bros here before about NN and some of the pretty looking 2036 gals before.

Most if not all cannot french and poor svc.
this point i agree about 2036 current batch

i actually do not bother to RTF the girls here apart from miya. the rest i just whack once for the novelty, and move on.

not sure when the new girls will be coming for this house?

joker88, david's den camp commander, can update?
Old 16-11-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
this point i agree about 2036 current batch

i actually do not bother to RTF the girls here apart from miya. the rest i just whack once for the novelty, and move on.

not sure when the new girls will be coming for this house?

joker88, david's den camp commander, can update?
Aiyoh, BG, you mai luan luan kong ah.

I where got wat commander?
I am only a lurker. Lurking around lah.

David got 3 new gals.
You go try then FR lah.

Old 16-11-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 10
SadLoser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSadLoser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSadLoser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I warned many bros here before about NN and some of the pretty looking 2036 gals before.

Most if not all cannot french and poor svc.

They have a few tall, slim and pretty gals like NN, Xiao Yu, Mi Ya, etc.
But all of them cannot french and poor svc.

But BGod say MY french him like lovers.
Well, maybe she dun like me lor.

Ugly white face and big wide mouth.
frenching to me is the winning touch. it determine whether i will rtf the gal

but having said that, i am perfectly ok if the gal does not french, but overall still provides good svc or has a pleasant personality

this Nian nian 2036 however was outright farked up. i think if i didn't flared up and showed her some temper, she will prob carry her diva attitude through the end of the session
Old 16-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 10
SadLoser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSadLoser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSadLoser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Experience the same from most wl of this house. They quite mood swing, you will get better service only when they in good mood. I rtf 1 there quite frequent also sometimes receive lousy service. Some may say they are also human so should tolerate their bad mood. Some may say since we pay, they should be professional and perform the required service.
wow that sounds awful. i dun have much experience with this house, cos the okt david ? is also quite a farked up guy imo

i am not sure if this has to do with the "house culture". like i mentioned previously, almost every gal i tried at 1606 has been wonderful. never once i had any unpleasant encounter there

of course each gal has her own do & don't... like some dun french, some dun like their nipples to be licked etc. i am perfectly fine with that, as long they are overall friendly & cheerful

i always keep moi expectations low, so that i will walk out smiling
Old 16-11-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Daddylove is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lucky still got 1606a Xiao Yun. I remember that time I finger her until she hold my hand to finger fuck herself! Intense!
Old 19-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 8
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

2036 nana
Look : 6/10
fj : 6/10
rtf : no

SOP
Don't allow painting n frenching
Old 19-11-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
I ask the girls they said easy to catch bug, fall sick rest home, lost of income.
Old 26-11-2017, 12:28 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 18878 / Power: 57
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao Ni (2060)

Exp in gl: 6 months
Origin: Chong Qing
Height: 1.5+m

Face: 7.8/10 My type. Syt. Small diamond shaped face. Sexy mole. Long hair. Fair.

Body: 7.7/10 Petite. Curvy. Tight. Small butt. Flat tummy. Tattoo on her upper back. Fair smooth body. My type of body.

Boobs: 7.5/10 A cup brown nipples

Bath: 7.8/10 soapy sensual cat bath. Bbbj and cat bath.

Frenching: 8/10 spontaneous. Natural. Wet. Tongue fight. Detected her cigarette smell. She’s a kissing fish.

Bbbj: 8/10 Deep throat. Wet. Sensual. Shiok. Sucked my balls.

Cat bath: 7/10 Light cat bath. Licked my nipples. Used her fingers to arouse me.

Fj: 8/10 We fucked in cow girl and missionary. She’s tight and wet. She rode well with constant frenching. Nice sexy seductive moans. Loved her expression when she rolled her eyes as I pounded her. Her small body frame easy to manovere.

Gfe: 9/10 beware her kc. She speaks well and confidently. Great conversationist

Rtf: Yes.

54 points to exchange. Minimum 4 pointer samsters. Please PM with latest post link after the up!
Old 26-11-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

1651 wen wen

Look : 7/10
Body : petite
Service : SOP
boobs: rock hard
Old 26-11-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

1649 xiao than

Body : 7/10
Fj: 7/10

Speak French n enjoy painting
Old 30-11-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
1649 xiao than

Body : 7/10
Fj: 7/10

Speak French n enjoy painting
Should be Xia Tian
Auto spell problem
Old 30-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 8
clear4takeoff is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclear4takeoff is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclear4takeoff is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclear4takeoff is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Ha Li 1606 (must qualify I did her tarma with Meng Lu so this is perhaps 50% accurate)

Spyed her in Ah Yap's 'viewing gallery' on her 2nd day of work and decided to try her out about a week later.

Height: Tallish (1.64 thereabouts)

Figure: Slim with lanky which makes her boobs disproportionately big in my opinon.

Breasts: C-cuppers with no visible signs of enhancements. Brown 50 cent sized nips.

Looks: Plain and simple, nothing earth shaking like Zhi Zhi. Again my opinion.

Demeanor: Slightly on the serious side, hardly smile but exudes a sense of exclusivity. Not chatty like Meng Lu (but I personally don't like girls who are too chatty in the first place)

Service: Shower was rather individual rubba-rubba as it was her first time tarma with Meng Lu. BJ was 7/10 with sufficient suction and tongue action. Just missing the CFM look while going on my dick. Not very adventurous with bonking positions, but accommodating to requests. Just don't bonk her for too long, she is still building up her stamina. Audio is natural and definitely not fake-ish. I bonked her in the following positions: Missionary, Cow-girl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, Planking, Joyride, classic. Fired my soldiers on both her and Meng Lu's titties. As a newbie, Ha Li was commendable.

RTF: Yes, after trying out the full range from Ah Yap.
Advert Space Available