The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam08 View Post
Is there any Big Size 150 cats in GL
U can consider BBW Maizi and Bei Bei @ 1654A.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Hey bros, is yuan yuan the Ang Pai of 1649?
Well 1649 got a few popular girls
Tian tian
Xia tian
Yuan yuan
Yang yang etc .... but yuan yuan is my first choice followed by Xia tian
Old 29-04-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
U can consider BBW Maizi and Bei Bei @ 1654A.
What number is Maizi based on the size chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Tian tian
Xia tian
Yuan yuan
Thanks for the reply bro. This house got how many girls besides the mentioned ones? Anyone knows?
Old 30-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Tian tian
Xia tian
Yuan yuan
It goes to show different folks different strokes. Yuan Yuan is a nice lady but i prefer WL without the C-Scar
Old 30-04-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Don't mean to spoil their "Windfall" plan but for us cheongster here. But I believe no one like to meet up with a WL that does her job with "go home" attitude like Meng Lu 1606.

Can I suggest that such WLs with ORD mood attitudes and other bad services be shared openly in the forum going forward.

Isn't it one of the purposes of SBF to warn others of bad experience in the first place?
It's good you are providing warning to others.
For the regular, i don't think it is easy for them to gauge since they have already got used to her behaviour
Old 30-04-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hey bros, is yuan yuan the Ang Pai of 1649?
Yes, the other two are Tian Tian and Xia Tian
Old 30-04-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
If I called at 1649, Xia Tian will be unhappy as she had warned me in WeChat before, LOL. ....

....She also mentioned that she is open minded and if I go 1649 to look for Tian Tian ( now in code red) , Xia Tian, she wouldn’t be annoyed. Haha

Yuan Yuan doesn't mind, but Xia Tian does.

Xia Tian has also warned me. (Complicated)
Old 30-04-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
Yuan Yuan doesn't mind, but Xia Tian does.

Xia Tian has also warned me. (Complicated)
This logic seems weird....you end up being exclusive to her but she is not exclusive to you
Old 30-04-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
This logic seems weird....you end up being exclusive to her but she is not exclusive to you
Looks like she says the same thing to all her regular customers. Exclusive to each and everyone of them at the same time
Old 30-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Maizi betweeen 4 to 5 ..she is not fat ..

Quote:
What number is Maizi based on the size chart?

Thanks for the reply bro. This house got how many girls besides the mentioned ones? Anyone knows?
Old 30-04-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Qiqi at 1654A last week.

She is indeed a SYT but with some pimples on her face. This only makes her look more girl next door in my opinion. Body is slim with small boobs.

Skills wise, good enough for a newbie but cannot beat the other 1654A veterans at the moment. Catbath, brief AR and decent BBBJ. Good thing about her is she is willing to learn new moves to improve, so I told her about the running fingers softly on body trick that I like. If she asks feedback from other samsters often and applies the moves, I'm sure she will be angpai someday.
Old 30-04-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried Qiqi at 1654A last week.

She is indeed a SYT but with some pimples on her face. This only makes her look more girl next door in my opinion. Body is slim with small boobs.

Skills wise, good enough for a newbie but cannot beat the other 1654A veterans at the moment. Catbath, brief AR and decent BBBJ. Good thing about her is she is willing to learn new moves to improve, so I told her about the running fingers softly on body trick that I like. If she asks feedback from other samsters often and applies the moves, I'm sure she will be angpai someday.
Does she look like any actress or like any other WLs past or present?
Old 30-04-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Does she look like any actress or like any other WLs past or present?
If you insist on a celebrity or WL lookalike, the closest I can think of is YiYi of year-2014 1654A who looks like Kristin Kreuk as I had written here:

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...&postcount=530

I must stress that QiQi bears only a little resemblance to Yiyi or Kristin Kreuk, maybe 20%, not so exotic looking but GND type.
Old 30-04-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
If you insist on a celebrity or WL lookalike, the closest I can think of is YiYi of year-2014 1654A who looks like Kristin Kreuk as I had written here:

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...&postcount=530

I must stress that QiQi bears only a little resemblance to Yiyi or Kristin Kreuk, maybe 20%, not so exotic looking but GND type.
Not insisting. Just asking bro, and trying to make things more fun and interesting
Old 30-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Not insisting. Just asking bro, and trying to make things more fun and interesting
Sure, no worries. Just that some girls are so unique looking, you can't think of somebody else who looks like them. Only some resemblance is close enough.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1