The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: P Massage without GQ

Run by me the thrill factor again. You wank yourself. You pay her just to watch you wanking while she just massages you. I would rather pay her to wank me. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Honestly, to be able to wank yourself in front of the ML who is watching & at the same time massaging u is really a thriller, those who hv done it before will noe ..

She is hving the free show & u are hving the thriller,

Yeah!...
yeah...quite kinky....i should have done that (in front of her) when she told me to do it myself when i refused to pay the amount the ML asked for (a HJ).
Old 11-12-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light

made ML wet and got a tip blow. value for money
Old 11-12-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

bro i think she is making you go back to her..... u can wank but she cannot HJ you..... you go back another time and test water....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Not sure if there’s a FR for this place already, but I went in and ask for normal massage 1 hour ($48). Overall place was ok. I’m just looking for a good massage without any GQ, counter asked if wanna take their P massage equivalent at $78 but thought to myself no thanks, I hate this P massage thing.

The lady who attended to me was a ok looking SYT, brought me to 2nd level. Cut Long story short, her massage was ok as I’m used to harder massage but can see that she put in effort and didn’t show black face even after she asked if wanna take the P massage and I rejected. She was very careful to avoid the sensitive areas, but there’s still the occasional accident brushing (due to me making slight movements when her hands are near haha). During the massage we chatted quite a bit and halfway through when I think I had built enough chemistry with her, I ask her if she massage little bro and she said no. So I asked if I topup to P massage can help me cum (small head taking over), she said no too, that’s just massage the area and doesn’t mean HJ and she don’t give HJ. in the end I thought heck it, just top up another $28 to see how skilful she is at P massage.

She started the P massage, which is different from what I experience in other places and somehow make my little bro wake up to his fullest. I asked her again for the GQ but still a no, but she said I can do it myself if I want. Wah my first time doing it myself in a MP while she’s still massaging the area. So I just whip up my little bro which she quickly used a towel to cover to prevent outside from seeing, but I adjusted it so that she can still see it and started stroking. Weird feeling to be honest, but as she is massaging around the area and looking at me while I stroke myself, for some reason I find it very arousing (didn’t know I have this fetish haha). Continued to stroke and occasionally just use my little bro to touch her hand. As I came close to cumming, I aimed at her hand and unload onto her hand and arm. She was looking at it and said in Chinese ‘Wah you cum a lot’. I looked down and saw that it’s true, haven’t cum so much for a Long while. I asked her if she wanna taste, she laugh and said I’m naughty. Told me to go shower as time is up, but as I’m getting up, I saw her wiping my cum off her hand with the towel and as she’s going out, I saw her bring that hand to her face. I’m imagining she may be smelling it... haha.

After my shower, she came in with a drink and as I’m wearing back my clothes, we had some small chat. She asked me to go look for her again and said next time still will not have HJ though. I asked her for a surprise then if it’s not HJ the next time and pointed to my mouth, she laughed again and say ‘no, At Least not in the shop during the opening hours’. I pushed my luck and said if I go when they about to close then only left both of us in the shop? She gave a girlish grin and say ‘don’t think too much’ before ending with a ‘come back soon, today release so much then next few days will be easier to swallow’ or in her words ‘别太久才来,今天这么多下次会比较容易吞‘

Think I’m going to try my luck again soon and see if she indeed means I can CIM and she will swallow, but also sharing contact with reputable bros here to see if anyone can get even more. While she’s not the prettiest SYT I have seen, but thinking of unloading into her mouth or even more makes me damn gian since she will not even offer a HJ now.

Those who want contact or contact exchange welcome to leave msg here.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minefield View Post
Too expensive by paying $78 and end up D.I.Y
this is for people with particular fetish...like some like to have foot job instead of HJ....
Old 12-12-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Nope it’s in the west. First time I tried wanking off while ML looking and doing p massage, hoping for more actions next time, Better Still If the actions are free
Unusual normally pmmassage they use excuse to up the tips. U must have gotten a Ml who doesn’t like to do p massage but bo pian
In my experience such ml will not stay for Long
Old 12-12-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
superdidi1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact pls
Old 12-12-2018, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
pirate9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid lah u. First time leh like.this hahah
Old 12-12-2018, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Wa the thought of the ML saying i can DIY in front of her alr making me hard. I think i oso got this type of fetish. Whole new interesting experience i wanna try
Old 12-12-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro. Can share?
Old 12-12-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can i have the ctc? thank you!
Old 12-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 12
69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!

Bro
Nice fr . Mind to share the contact of your great finding
Thanks
Old 12-12-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
loverkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting... Pls share contacts bro.. Thkq
Old 12-12-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Exchange contact please. I have similar recommendation too.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Wade03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! Care to share info?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1