The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I do know a friend who brought a wl to have lunar new yr lunch with his aged parents.

Total gongtao
is that wrong ?

like that marry WL is what ? kena poison ?

come out to cheong also so narrow minded
Old 11-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
twi8888benben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Can i ask What job u working and how old r u
Sorry bro! can I ask? why you wanted to know my job description and my age? .
Old 11-12-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Oh, because u keep buying her expensive things, so i was curious about ur job

And i was surprised how easy u got into her kc trap, so i got curious about ur age
Old 13-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I do know a friend who brought a wl to have lunar new yr lunch with his aged parents.

Total gongtao
this is "super"

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 13-12-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Oh, because u keep buying her expensive things, so i was curious about ur job

And i was surprised how easy u got into her kc trap, so i got curious about ur age
I can understand why he did and how he felt. We been through it, and yet go through again. As long as he did not wear the green beret then he will feel better. Rather be a commando than wear the green beret

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 13-12-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twi8888benben View Post
I wanted share with you all my real life bad experience with a Thai WL as this was happened few months back in GL, just for information only.
I’m a foreigner working in Singapore and I got into kind of relationship with one of Thai GL WL last January, just after new year. It all started when she ask me to buy her expensive gift for new year, which I bought for her and later every other day when I come to her she ask me to buy various expensive items and things, which I always buy and bring for her as whenever she wanted something she will WeChat me or call me on WeChat video. These WL’s are not allowed to follow their customer or bf for outing or shopping, this GL lor is strict on this. I was kind of happy with her and I accepted her for her job what she’s doing as she wanted get rich quick. On and off she msge me on WeChat and make video calls whenever she gets free time very late night or early morning almost every day. I never went out with her and I always try to stay with her during my week end for overnight in GL in her room spent time with her, she always ask me to book her for overnight specially holidays and weekend. I used to book her for overnight and before her birthday during May this year she ask me to buy again expensive gift for her birthday and I bought for her and gave her as birthday present and that night I spend overnight with her and she told me that night she don’t like me and she don’t love me at all and she just wanted all worldly expensive materials from me and she even tell me you can go other girls and I don’t care, so I was really upset and got into kind of depression as I was seriously thinking I can follow her to Thailand and live with her, but after about five months later she revealed her reality, before that she always tell me she wants me, she loves me and she share with me her personal stories about her family, her mom, brothers and sisters in Thailand.

Anyways I’m very fine now and I’m out my depression as I immediately went a private psychologist I took professional help from my doctors I spent lot of money on my medical to get out from depression as I was really upset and was restless and can’t sleep at all at night and finally made decision to seek professional help to get me cured, anyways now I’m perfectly good as I knew when we are lack of knowledge and lack of experience with this type WL’s we might end up in real life threatening problems.
Anyways I had already now stopped getting into any RS with any WL in GL or any WL’s anywhere, but I still I used to visit GL, I will try to avoid that Lor and I will never book any WL for overnight in GL.
Now I had cancelled mobile sim which I had given to her with IDD and with unlimited data plan.
I just wanted to share this bad experience of me with you all just for your information only, as I had this bad experience from one of Thai WL in GL and now I really hate Thai WL’s, but still I like Thai hospitality and Thai people and I like Thailand.
stay cool. you should go to her house and try other gals to show her you are not vulnerable.

Understood how you feel. You must have felt she is your everything, the first thing you want to see when you wake up, and hope to spend more time with her

Geylang is like a big buffet spread. At least you enjoyed the company a few months.

My experience with a ktv bitch was worst. "Bao" her for a few months and we make love only 2 or 3 times, and I kena wear green beret. You can see my posts in the KTV threads.

Now my radar has been upgraded with more powerful self defence missiles. We been through it, learn the experience and come out a sharper person

Old 13-12-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Bro apache Sig need to update lol
001 condom... U go try
Old 13-12-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
stay cool. you should go to her house and try other gals to show her you are not vulnerable.
Understood how you feel. You must have felt she is your everything, the first thing you want to see when you wake up, and hope to spend more time with her
Geylang is like a big buffet spread. At least you enjoyed the company a few months.
My experience with a ktv bitch was worst. "Bao" her for a few months and we make love only 2 or 3 times, and I kena wear green beret. You can see my posts in the KTV threads.
Now my radar has been upgraded with more powerful self defence missiles. We been through it, learn the experience and come out a sharper person
Hi now I'm cool its my past memory which I never wanted to remember at all as now it's almost more than 6 months past. Anyways now I'm absolutely fine in good health and staying cool.
Old 14-12-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I wanted share with you all my real life bad experience with a Thai WL as this was happened few months back in GL, just for information only.
I’m a foreigner working in Singapore and I got into kind of relationship with one of Thai GL WL last January, just after new year. It all started when she ask me to buy her expensive gift for new year, which I bought for her and later every other day when I come to her she ask me to buy various expensive items and things, which I always buy and bring for her as whenever she wanted something she will WeChat me or call me on WeChat video. These WL’s are not allowed to follow their customer or bf for outing or shopping, this GL lor is strict on this. I was kind of happy with her and I accepted her for her job what she’s doing as she wanted get rich quick. On and off she msge me on WeChat and make video calls whenever she gets free time very late night or early morning almost every day. I never went out with her and I always try to stay with her during my week end for overnight in GL in her room spent time with her, she always ask me to book her for overnight specially holidays and weekend. I used to book her for overnight and before her birthday during May this year she ask me to buy again expensive gift for her birthday and I bought for her and gave her as birthday present and that night I spend overnight with her and she told me that night she don’t like me and she don’t love me at all and she just wanted all worldly expensive materials from me and she even tell me you can go other girls and I don’t care, so I was really upset and got into kind of depression as I was seriously thinking I can follow her to Thailand and live with her, but after about five months later she revealed her reality, before that she always tell me she wants me, she loves me and she share with me her personal stories about her family, her mom, brothers and sisters in Thailand.

Anyways I’m very fine now and I’m out my depression as I immediately went a private psychologist I took professional help from my doctors I spent lot of money on my medical to get out from depression as I was really upset and was restless and can’t sleep at all at night and finally made decision to seek professional help to get me cured, anyways now I’m perfectly good as I knew when we are lack of knowledge and lack of experience with this type WL’s we might end up in real life threatening problems.
Anyways I had already now stopped getting into any RS with any WL in GL or any WL’s anywhere, but I still I used to visit GL, I will try to avoid that Lor and I will never book any WL for overnight in GL.
Now I had cancelled mobile sim which I had given to her with IDD and with unlimited data plan.
I just wanted to share this bad experience of me with you all just for your information only, as I had this bad experience from one of Thai WL in GL and now I really hate Thai WL’s, but still I like Thai hospitality and Thai people and I like Thailand.
\

bro what a waste you say your foreigner . tamil or bangla
this two or hungry for sex or old man 50 ++
this are only species who go G for get some gfe
as they find there dream girl look like some face
but ultimate intention to bang right

and why shy to share which Wl , still in love
how many thai house have over/night service

buy expansive gift what you can buy ya by car buy house

only some gold chain bag perfume all waste gift

/few bucks tips can do that

many kana KC trap in L8H43//// last year got so many WL

always 3 hrs book by there tarik , kana now go thai and find her/

wasted wait out side/ long long and see some bangla bonking there WL

many unmarrried 50 plus and unsatified man also 40 50 plus age people
Q up in G for Wl
some like face some like leeg some like ass some like licking69
some sleep some makan

but once you out some one go in bonk again

once you like you die in heart pain
Old 14-12-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

So poetic....so wise...... *cries*
Old 14-12-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmen12345 View Post
\
bro what a waste you say your foreigner . tamil or bangla
this two or hungry for sex or old man 50 ++
this are only species who go G for get some gfe
as they find there dream girl look like some face
but ultimate intention to bang right
and why shy to share which Wl , still in love
how many thai house have over/night service
buy expansive gift what you can buy ya by car buy house
only some gold chain bag perfume all waste gift
/few bucks tips can do that
many kana KC trap in L8H43//// last year got so many WL
always 3 hrs book by there tarik , kana now go thai and find her/
wasted wait out side/ long long and see some bangla bonking there WL
many unmarrried 50 plus and unsatified man also 40 50 plus age people
Q up in G for Wl
some like face some like leeg some like ass some like licking69
some sleep some makan
but once you out some one go in bonk again
once you like you die in heart pain
Oh bro why you said only Tamil, Bangla's fall in kc traps? why you wanted to know details of wl's? I don't have to share it's past 6~7 months old memory ok now I had forgotten all about it.
Old 14-12-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Bro apache Sig need to update lol
001 condom... U go try
yupp, will update

Old 15-12-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster (B)

[QUOTE=twi8888benben;18133865]Oh bro why you said only Tamil, Bangla's fall in kc traps? why you wanted to know details of wl's? I don't have to share it's past 6~7 months old memory ok now I had forgott

your yelling is normal ba
here many kana KC trap morning evening day night just thinking of GL?//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////=//[bu2[fj
Old 17-12-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
missedglwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Bro what a waste you could have spend this to wl5 @L6H#66 you see how strong gf & bf rs going with this wl5 and her tirak on every weekends see this tirak fully advanced booked her for next one year?
Old 17-12-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster (B)

Wah lao
Every where same Liao
I like when tarik call there wl and we busy in doggy
Not sure they like to listen our freaking banging sound or what
But quite nice view.. take my own time to finish when she busy in talk
I like tarik people... always book the wl after tarik .would more horny and fresh after sleep with tarik
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1