The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
roamerwh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Swollen Vagina Lips

We had sex about 2 times a day during a 4 days trip, sometime without lubricant. I saw the swelling on the lips on the 2nd day, she complaint about the discomfort and we rested for a day but continue to have sex the next day. The swelling was very obvious and it was painful for her to walk.

The swelling subsided a little and the pain went away after a week of rest. However, it is obvious that the left lips is bigger than the right due to swelling even after 6 months.

And the swell get bigger if I am too aggressive. It is necessary for surgery to heal the swelling?
Old 13-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swollen Vagina Lips

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamerwh View Post
We had sex about 2 times a day during a 4 days trip, sometime without lubricant. I saw the swelling on the lips on the 2nd day, she complaint about the discomfort and we rested for a day but continue to have sex the next day. The swelling was very obvious and it was painful for her to walk.

The swelling subsided a little and the pain went away after a week of rest. However, it is obvious that the left lips is bigger than the right due to swelling even after 6 months.

And the swell get bigger if I am too aggressive. It is necessary for surgery to heal the swelling?
Her vagina needs a rest. If there is no more pain then it is OK to resume gentle sex but make sure you use lots of lube.

The swelling should go down after a week or two.

If it's still there a trip to the doctor is in order.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-11-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
sometime without lubricant
Maybe this could be the issue because i always believe sufficient lubricant is always important during sex TS
Old 14-11-2018, 07:05 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

swollen lip is most common during pregnancy and after some rough sex
but if she still has it after 6 months then....

she might have this condition call labial hypertrophy
read on it.. https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...&postcount=182

or could be due to an infection e.g yeast or bacterial

go see a doctor to be sure..

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 16-11-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
roamerwh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far, 2 doctors gave different opinion:

1. Drain the built-in fluid
2. Leave it alone
Old 16-11-2018, 02:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So far, 2 doctors gave different opinion:

1. Drain the built-in fluid
2. Leave it alone
Based on my own experience I'd say 2 is a better option. If things do not improve after a week or so then look at option 1.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-12-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
IAmReallyNotGay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Drain the built-in fluid
Did the doctor give a reason why draining the fluid was an option for him?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1