The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
berzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cd bbw btm

Still waiting on a story from your latest sexploits ...
Old 24-07-2013, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
justine1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi thanks dear ... Am so horny for a big thick long hard cock to suck luck and enjoy ... I am free 12-4 pm if keen .... Let me service u .... Slut Justine
Old 28-07-2013, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jonnyretro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovely beautiful photos
Old 01-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Samster

Thanks dear for the compliment love them , win my heart just post here and i will cock slut yr lovely cocks in my mouth given the opportunity .

just a share of another of my CD-fantasy ... hope u like it .

I love to be molested ... touched , violated , auto roamed ... the feeling of getting touched intentionally for pleasure , sex and lust is such a turn on for me ... its been a month since i provided fantasy outcalls massages and really have met up with some lovely cocks ... with kinky notti crazy orgasmic results ... 2 hours in a private hotel room , air cond , cool , sleezy , secret , discreet - alone confidential - and a playground for sensual acts ... sexy acts ... obscene .. cheeky dirty acts ... ooooo i love it .

I love to be molested its my confession ... and Jon the quiet 35 yr old married bespecticled man curious with CD but a love to touch , a love to pleasure his partner was my client this late wednesday afternoon ... the room was dim with the curtains drawn as he gave me the sexy tight taut body hugging striped H&M short dress one piece to put on ...

I wan u to be my sexy horny maid wearing this sexy gown " cleaning " the room while my wife is away ... tease me ... while i lie in bed and masturbate ...

I came out on the music in my phone hot pulsating trance music ... my favorite my lips red , my long flowy brown wig its curls swaying as my body swayed to the music ... my pink electric gstrings ... my tan smooth muscular BBW fleshy body ... i danced teasingly as Jon gave me a cloth to " clean " the room ... i bend over ... exposing my half of my ass as the short hem of my skirt slid up ...my pink gstrings partly exposed ...

Jon was sitting on the bed masturbating .. his hands using the olive massage oil i brought ... circling his cock ... stroking it slowly ...

i stretched my whole 1.7m body to clean the dresser table ... exposing my full pink gstrings ... my buttocks flesh crying out from being spread by the centre of the gstrings ... fleshy , volouptous ... buxom ... thick my body ...

Jon gasped ... stroking his cock ... growing longer ... harder ...

I bend down and the hem of my short dress went up my hips ... my twin small buttocks globes ... moving gyrating to the music as i cleaned the mirror , half seeing myself , my busty 36D silione bra and nipples cleavaged in my short tight dress ... half looking and smilling at my Master - masturbating to his " maid " cleaning the room ...

I breathed in ... and made my big chest busty heaved ....

OOOO fuck Justine ..... he gasped ....

i moved my ass slowly to the edge of the bed ... as i cleaned the table , body bent curved arched swaying with my buttocks and thighs smootly exposed ...

Touch me Boss ... i whispered ....

His hot right hand with olive massage oil smoothed over the curved of my ass ... ooooooooo fuck ... i love to be touched .... molested .... his other hand stroking his every growing red thick penis ...

touch me More Boss ... i whimpered ....
Old 01-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Such a teaser! I like more pls, cheers, ........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 01-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

Jon , my “Boss “ touched me greedily with his hands. His greasy oily hands smooth over my curved round fleshy ass … his fingers moving spreading my ass checks … oh fuck Justine nice ass … I smiled as I felt his hands move below my ass in between my thighs … go doggy style Justine-maid …. Yes boss . I went into a doggy position pointing my ass in the air exposing my pink gstrings …

Jon played my ass with his hands rubbing , massaging , molesting with his palms ,,, his fingers …. Every digit with a mind of his own -= GAWD this BASTARD is soooo good …. He rubbed my gstrings bulge …. The split in my buttocks … my CDpussy hole … rubbing rimming with his pointer and middle finger his one hand rubbing my ass his other hand move into my tight taut dress … look in the mirror Justine-maid … I saw my boss moving his hands inside me … touching my stomach my torso … my ass was firmly on his left hand … his right hand squeezing my 36D silicone boobs ---- fuck Justine like real …. I saw from the vanity mirror my whole thick fleshy tan smooth body being molested … FUCK I am going mad …. The music making me horny . my boss’ hands making crazy … my body squirmed with his every touch … squeeze … squeeze …. Grab … pinch … rub …. Rub …. Molest ….

I love Fleshy bodies Justine … I always fantasie to fuck my sexy maid … I love fleshy bodies … I love to cheat behind my wife …. Fuck fuck u Justine ….squeeze squeeze …. Fuck your chibai ass and cock …. My body was getting molested and this fucker was talking dirty to me … I always wanted to molest my maid when my wife is not around ….touch her , squeeze her till she gets high … high … u high for boss Justine ?

Yes … GAWD YES …. His hands were playing my body like a piano keyboard poking pressing squeezing fuck …. My CD-pussy cock was hard and out of my gstrings my CD-testes …. Tight he was playing my prostrate the flesh between my hole and my balls …. Fuck …. He is sooooo good ….. I cant take it boss … I cant take it … I want to suck your cock boss …..

He smiled coldly like this was what he intended me to say …. I smelled his stinking underwear … his curve hard bulge was solid and already forming a sexy outline – hard long thick …I peeled his undies down with my mouth …. And kiss the cock head ….

OH JUSTINE !!! fuck … his hands went wild …. Roaming roaming all over my thick volouptous body ….while I was going mad lapping like a dog on this married cock ….

YESSSSSSS lick it … use your tongue to lick my cock hole … ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH …

Yes boss ….

Suck it … yes Suck it Suck my whole cock …….

Yes boss …..

His hands were now Milking me like a cow … my tits …. My CD-pussy cock … he was milking me and the sensation was hot warm sexy dirty …..

I am going to fuck your mouth Justine-Maid ….. he sat on the bed ….jerking his cock up and down my mouth ….up my throat …. Deeper and deeper gagging me …. I was cock choked saliva and pre-cum all over my mouth ….

I LOVE IT ……

AAAAAAAAAGGHHHH Justine BITCH ….. BITCH ……..his hands was moving in a frenzy as my head was now pushed down hard to envelope his thick long hard married tool ……

FUCK YOU JUSTINE-MAID , FUCK U WHEN MADAM NOT AROUND !!!
he shoved his hips like a mad piston ...into my warm sweet CD mouth ....

AAAAGGGGGHHHHH ...

I choked …..as I could feel his thick warm pungent sticky sperms explode into the back of my throat it felt like a litre of sperms , sticky gunk …..

OOOOOOOH JUSTINE FUCK FUCK FucK …….I CUMMMMMINGGGGG ……..

That was the signal for my CD-pussy cllit to cum into his roaming dirty milking hand …. My hot CD juice exploded all over his palm …..I never felt so good being molested and sucking a married cock … my whole warm body quivering with sweet sweat as I slumped on my boss cock , sperms oozing from my mouth ….lying on his sticky hands ….

Boss what are you , so horny , so good with your hands …. I purred ….

he smiled , and slid his cum filled fingers wet and warm with my sticky cum into my CD-ass hole

…. I am a teacher .
Old 08-08-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

Wishing all Malay brothers Selamat Hari Raya !!
Old 11-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

It's been a while, getting impatient for more of your teasing stories, , thanks n cheers, ........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

thanks dear abit busy now with long week end , so many festivities ... he he ... just checking ... if i am free and available on wed. 14 Aug ...12 noon - 10 pm any would like a personal session ? ... if so plse pm me , luv and lust Justine CD BBW BTM

Wishing all a good week ahead .
Old 12-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine1238 View Post
....... if i am free and available on wed. 14 Aug ...12 noon - 10 pm any would like a personal session ? ... if so plse pm me , luv and lust Justine CD BBW BTM ....
Would be happy to oblige if no payment $ expected
Can I suck U too?

[I]"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
[/I]
Old 12-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

Sure but can u at least offset the hotel 2hrs hehe ... Yes I love to be sucked ... Plse pm for more info ... So horny
Old 14-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

Hornydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Cd bbw btm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
Guys,

If u like it big and naughty, Justine is the bitch for you. U can pound her ass deep and she'll moan like the whore she is. Take my word for it. And she has a really nice attitude and is very obliging to try whatever that's kinky. A true sub. Be nice to her and enjoy yourself.

Love
Shanica Lopez
Your Pure CockSlut
Yes Lady Shanica...I would want to try JB to SG is not far...hope she can be my little daddy's slut...
Old 14-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

Hornydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine1238 View Post
Thannnk Q U eeeman , so nice of u to drop in , will do best to makes u all hard horny and wanting ... he he ... cock slut Justine CD BBW BTM
We got to meet Justin and let me be your Daddy...
Old 28-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

Hi ALL DEARs - so hungry for cocks and good hard fucking ... seeking all TOPs who are free this saturday 31 Aug !! for hot long session of slut cock sucking session ... this saturday 10am - 1pm , place available ... keen plse pm me .

Justine CD BTM BBW
Old 28-08-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Session this Sat ... 31 Aug 10am - 1pm
Seeking TOPs , Admirers of CD BBW BTM ...
have place keen plse PM me ...

attached my latest pic No.1...

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/li...tml?sort=3&o=0

hope u like ... Justine CD BBW BTM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1