The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15485 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are there "easy" girls in most companies ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Theres nothing to procced. Dont read too much into it, some ladies are just naturally like that and touchy as such. They may not mean anything more than a friendly bump.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 16-11-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
Some girls in companies not really into working, but aiming to move up the social or corporate ladder.

They thus become "easy" for those in senior management.

As for true easy, just want to bang, where there are guys, always will have rumours.
I hear a few of this and that 3 some or sex first time, but no one can confirm.

Not long ago, just news of a girl accusing 2 colleagues of raping her after threesome with them.
There will always be sexually adventurous girls.

But how come I never meet
Your skin not white
Old 17-11-2023, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
teehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Used to have a Malaysian HR lady who’s always constantly chasing me for procurement and miscellaneous claims to be settled for the month.
3 days before I left the company, I asked her for drinks over the weekends to compensate for the ‘growth of white hair’ thanks to me.
Was hearing her sob and horror stories of the online dating world thereafter and before you know it, we were fucking to our hearts’ delight.

Personally, I feel ‘easy’ girls are usually not the typical singapore girl. But then again, I’m not a ‘career-headed’ person so I don’t have girls coming to me for promotion.
Fill in their emotional void and you’ll be rewarded physically.
Old 17-11-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee View Post
Used to have a Malaysian HR lady who’s always constantly chasing me for procurement and miscellaneous claims to be settled for the month.
3 days before I left the company, I asked her for drinks over the weekends to compensate for the ‘growth of white hair’ thanks to me.
Was hearing her sob and horror stories of the online dating world thereafter and before you know it, we were fucking to our hearts’ delight.

Personally, I feel ‘easy’ girls are usually not the typical singapore girl. But then again, I’m not a ‘career-headed’ person so I don’t have girls coming to me for promotion.
Fill in their emotional void and you’ll be rewarded physically.
Yeah, it's so ‘easy’ both the nuts are pinpoint away from bursting. HAHAHA.
Old 17-11-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Ok noted. I'm overthinking. Sorry I dont log in here regularly.

Just what i need. Put me in place before i overthink and thought im really that attractive.

Thanks for response.
Old 17-11-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
Ok noted. I'm overthinking. Sorry I dont log in here regularly.

Just what i need. Put me in place before i overthink and thought im really that attractive.

Thanks for response.
Don't feel sorry about it.
It's the colleague who is making your head spin the asshole. HAHAHA.
In fact, your overthinking was induced by her. HAHAHA.
Old 18-11-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 15
Connor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to behold

Seems some bros have quite good luck, but most practise caution to not hanky panky at the same place.

The threesome into rape that one, the two guys kena investigated damn suay.
Old 18-11-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9360 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

a couple of years , one supervisor was asked to leave in my company.

he was fucking an operator in his office during night shift.

kana discovered by the prowling security.

anyway he deserved it.
Old 18-11-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post

This reminded me of the case that was quite shocking, also operator and supervisor.
Except in this case, the operator literally ended in pieces.

When caution not practised and unable to handle fallout, still don't need to be so cruel tho...

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 18-11-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9360 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Seems some bros have quite good luck, but most practise caution to not hanky panky at the same place.

The threesome into rape that one, the two guys kena investigated damn suay.
so what was the outcome in the end?
Old 19-11-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
kana discovered by the prowling security.
Ups u rd 3.. shun bian spread reps.
Old 19-11-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

I envy those guys working in companies aka office hours when I see skimpy sexily dressed ladies in the mrt / bus. Wearing tight fitting outfits, big boobs bouncing and huge cleavage hide with their bags or jacket. Sometimes i feel why must they try to hide, they may as well jus covered up. Then i learn well hidden cos only exposed at work 🤪
Old 19-11-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 15
Connor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so what was the outcome in the end?
Don't know, still pending before the courts I think.
Accuse people of serious crimes, only charged under giving false information, up to 2 years and/or 5k fine.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...grab-ride-home
Old 19-11-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
Actually how you know the girl interested?

I have 1 female colleague who always find reason to touch me. like halfway through conversation will touch my arm. Walk pass each other will touch my shoulder to say hi. Gave me a hug when she saw me back in office after i met with a traffic accident. I am naturally a shy person and will always avoid initial contact we opposite sex. But she always initiate talks with me and does seems overly friendly with me compare to all other female colleagues in the company..

However she will always call me brother and she is married with 2 kids.

Any experienced bros can advise if she is interested in me? See seems to be happily married and recently had twins bbs. But seems like good oppo to develop this into a good FB relationship..

How should i proceed if I wanted to?
Stay away lah. She call you brother because she respect. Keep it and dont imagine. Shy guy dont dream
Old 19-11-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
5wheels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post
I envy those guys working in companies aka office hours when I see skimpy sexily dressed ladies in the mrt / bus. Wearing tight fitting outfits, big boobs bouncing and huge cleavage hide with their bags or jacket. Sometimes i feel why must they try to hide, they may as well jus covered up. Then i learn well hidden cos only exposed at work 🤪
Hide in public but exposed to colleagues and supervisors
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1