The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2016, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: STD Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3umbrellas View Post
Just to mention, she has very good service with good PSE but if you wanna risk it go ahead. Almost every guy will leave a happy man when u visit her so did I but she gave me a free xmas present. FUCK
I have not visited this ML but when I read all the posts regarding your STD being false, I sympathize with her.
You are a cheapskate and Son of a Bit** for sabotaging her just because she refuse to provide off menu service. With you already being identified by her and with your phone number known, all I can say is be careful.
Old 31-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 22
Piranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud of

oh my god...please go see a doc and get an injection

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3umbrellas View Post
If you are planning to visit this girl think twice

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xin-xin-massage-hj-bj/

She provides sex to a selected few but broke i thnk she has some disease. Havent had sex for 6 months with any wild chicken and I patronise her four days ago at a hotel in Chinatown and now I got yellowish gluey rashes on my penile head. Just be careful.

Bros, please help to up my reputation. Have been zapped for posting the truth.
Old 31-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Reckonivory89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reason why our sammy site are no longer like the past is becoz of idiot like you ruining it. Ppl out to make a living, don jeopardize their rice bowl leh. u cheapskate.
Old 31-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 14
singapore.camel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingapore.camel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: STD Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piranas View Post
oh my god...please go see a doc and get an injection

You are a low-life moron who is always

stirring shit here in sammyboyforum!
Old 31-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Even though TS's post has been found to be fabricated, Xin Xin is still suffering from the effects of his lies. Her business is extremely bad. She only had 2 customers yesterday which is barely enough to cover rental, web charges and food. Understand business today is equally poor.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 3231 / Power: 48
lovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond repute

So is this xin xin still available?

cos i heard many bad reviews on this sgbeautycastle
Old 21-01-2017, 05:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Nowadays even some cheongers sibei bo standard
cheapsh*t cheonger(s) that is. pathetic.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyguy View Post
So is this xin xin still available?

cos i heard many bad reviews on this sgbeautycastle
yes, in a different name
Old 02-02-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
GymJunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
yes, in a different name
Can kindly provide new link to her ad? The old link seems unreachable...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1