The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
Bokuwaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shock View Post
Thanks for the support guys. Sorry not able to update that often due to my busy schedule with 2 wifes and a PA. Guess whose lovely tits below belongs to. Hehe.
I was hoping this was from SY. I would go crazy with a pair like this walking around at home in just tee shirt while my SO is just resting in the bedroom
Old 14-11-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SIL Stayover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shock View Post
Thanks for the support guys. Sorry not able to update that often due to my busy schedule with 2 wifes and a PA. Guess whose lovely tits below belongs to. Hehe.
my bet is your SIL.
Old 15-11-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah hai View Post
my bet is your SIL.
Me too. Hope we are right.
Old 15-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SamYeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks and support
Old 08-12-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
magemage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story!
Old 08-12-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ts stamina sibei up there after reading the stories lol
Old 08-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Straits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah hai View Post
my bet is your SIL.
I guess is SIL's too
Old 18-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 14
shock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good guess guys !!! Its SY's.

She would do this as a warning to not screw other girls haha. And so about screwing other girls. Lets start on the PA sexventure then.

PA intro
Long story cut short. I really needed a new PA after my promotion and the search went on for a suitable staff. Shortlisted a few SYT and managed to secure a frrsh grad with part time experience in insurance industry as my PA. Lets just call her May.

On the day of the interview,May arrived and was ushered to the meeting room by my HR staff. A comotion was already on due to her looks. When i exited my room, some close male counterparts came to me and said "Boss,damn chio"!!! . We had a good laugh when i told them that if she is hired,shes mine so fuck off. I entered the room and i could totally understand what the comotion was about, May stood up and shook my hand and introduced herself. She just came back from thailand with a diploma and was also taking a part time studies in singapore as her diploma from the land of smiles was not recognized locally. Her dad was a business men in thailand and thus the whole family had to move over.

I cant help buy keep fixing my eyes on her boobs during the interview, i presume a C cupped bossom, and it looks bigger due to her petite frame. Big eyes and wide small with dimples and a friendly attitude. We hit it off as compared to the other candidates which mayb abit dull. I wanted friendly and jovial staffs and of course preferably hot SYTs. May was hired and she would start 1 week later.

We were all busy with moving as an new office building was set up,the whole building to ourselves and a new office infrastructure. May was a good help,often accompanying me for site visits to plan the new office infrastructure for our dept. We moved a few months later, with her sitting directly opposite me with any obstruction for me to peek at her while the other colleagues had their own desk and partitions. May was really hard working juggling work and studies at the same time and i gave her the job confirmation with an increment before her 3 months probation was up.

It was at a fateful night, during her term break when she worked OT to clear certain documents and meeting preparation slides before her leave, she planned to visit her friends in thailand. I was not in office after lunch due to client visits and only got back around 8pm to get some contracts to be signed the next morning with a client. I was shocked to see her still in office and told her to rest and come in tomorrow to complete the stuffs instead.

May: Boss, nvm la gonna finish soon.
Shock: you sure, you are giving me reasons to entrust you with more jobs tomorrow. Haha
May: can la boss.
Shock: you say wan ah !!!

I took my contracts and left,but i felt bad just leaving ber behind, so i detoured to a nearby pizza place and bought some food for both of us. Picked up some wine to reward myself and May. Little did i know that the wine would set up something good for us.

TBC.....
Old 18-12-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ZappaCosta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue!
Old 19-12-2018, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, I guessed wrongly. Should have thought is your new catch. Thanks TS for the update, please continue.
Old 19-12-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 25-12-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas to all bros and sis,
Hope we don't have to wait until the New Year for your update..
Old 25-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DannyMurphy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading this jolly good story, pls continue TS
Old 30-12-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Love this story, looking forward for more updates.
Old 30-12-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Novotna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread, support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1