The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
69ASIMO69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BEWARE.... SBF BROs

Hi bros....... This morning chatted on IRC and a person by the nick of ooi came PM me, subsequently gave me her MSN add. We chatted and she mention she charges $200 for 2hr. Local gal. Send me her pic and ask for 50% to transfer to her acc before meeting up as a deposit. She will send you her lingerie pic when you going to transfer her the 50% deposit as a guarantee. When I told her I fetch her at her place and pay her once I see her before anything further, she mention No and say she got conned too many times, ppl fuck and dont pay. It should be a FRAUD.... bros here, BEWARE.... Dont let small head control your mind...... I deleted her add on MSN but her nick will appear as EUNICE on MSN.
Old 26-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
alien69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: BEWARE.... SBF BROs

Hi bro,

Get your bank account number . then arrange a place to meet up...If she dont turn Up...CALL POLICE ...normally at this time, it is SCHOOL HOLIDAYS: threaten to call the POLICE and with Bank account, she can be traced easily...
Old 26-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
69ASIMO69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the advise bro.... never transfer any cash to her ...... Hop no brothers here will trip into her trip
Old 26-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kevin3505 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ASIMO69 View Post
Hi bros....... This morning chatted on IRC and a person by the nick of ooi came PM me, subsequently gave me her MSN add. We chatted and she mention she charges $200 for 2hr. Local gal. Send me her pic and ask for 50% to transfer to her acc before meeting up as a deposit. She will send you her lingerie pic when you going to transfer her the 50% deposit as a guarantee. When I told her I fetch her at her place and pay her once I see her before anything further, she mention No and say she got conned too many times, ppl fuck and dont pay. It should be a FRAUD.... bros here, BEWARE.... Dont let small head control your mind...... I deleted her add on MSN but her nick will appear as EUNICE on MSN.
i receive a offer like that b4...but i dun transfer the money,after u tranfer the money ,i think she will not show up
Old 26-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
FREAK. deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She / he had been doing this @ MIRC for a few years already
Old 26-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
brs_worid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrs_worid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

not surprised tat he/she is still cheating bros...

so many new horny brudders joining MIRC everyday.

If you had upped me, leave down your nick for reciprocation
Old 26-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
willy_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilly_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this happen to me also bro but not on IRC but on Chatline....i think i still got her number...she stay jurong....ask me to transfer half b4 meet up....tell me how good her figure is and said confirm won't sabo...i tell myself if i transfer i confirm kana sabo...hahaha....this trick is old trick i can said but sometime still very useful to very horny ppl also..hahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1