The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
19833891 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
List oF Budget FL Mostly MILFs

Hi all,

I am one of those typical guys that have taken a few contacts of FL and have not really posted any FR. Therefore i am pretty sorry about it and decided that i should be doing something back for the kind brothers here. I feel that we should share Gems with bros here. I havent try many FL but these are the few that i have tried.

Mostly are milfs i must specify and that mostly i target are huge boobies. I dun have their photos. usually they turn out to be under my expectation level but their services is really good i must say.

Okay i shall not blabber too much here are a list of my FL that i have tried recenntly.

Feel free to request the numbers from me but please do us brudders a favour and dun be a number collector. I used to be a number collector but i feel that as a part of the brudder family we should contribute in one way or another. Please up me if possible and dun scold me for my lousy FR.

1. 燕子 (Yan4-Zi3) Yan-Zi

Recently just tried her out and she is one of the younger ones that i have tried and her body is kind of chubby. She claims to be 22 years old but i think china girls u have to add another 5 years to their original age.

Booked an appointment with her and met her at Gl. Picked her up to the nearby hotel and once inside she bao bei here and ther non stop. A nice pair of tits standing at a nice 36C nice to squeeze. I will say she has great service inside the toilet as she will fondle and caress and do a bm for you inside and i tell you thats one heavenly shit.

Looks wise i give 6 but service is 9.5. really good. The next is SIO already/...proceeded to BBBJ and she gives warm and cold water treatment. FJ is okay okay i am naturally not a long laster so i dun usually see the enjoyment of FJ haahah... but i will say she's a superb service provider highly recommended for brudders who like a steamy and worthy 45min session

DaMAge: 70/1/1

2. Lucy

i dunno if u brudders have tried her before her number starts with 8143....She is a shocker man... yah i cant believe some brudders actuallly give her 6....probably i am only 26 years old in my opinion she is just worhty of 3 points coz she is just pure horror... Okay... I am not out to be mean i am just stating the facts. Those more mature one probably u might like her coz i can see she was once beautiful... but the age and numerous bonking from brudders here made her wilt so much she has her whole body sagging. nonetheless, she is a superb service provided. I have to close my eyes very very tightly to enjoy the massage. I totally close the BJ and FJ as i cant imagine bonking such a monster... just a HJ while fondling her huge tits with my eyes close is good enough..

Looks: 3/10
Booobs: 8/10
HJ: 5/10
BJ/FJ: Nvr Try
Damage: 80 (tats a lot for her standard)

3. Xin Xin

This was tried a few weeks ago. She has this looks that is slutty and wll grow on you. had an appointment with her in GL and she came in this 1 piece pyjamas and slidded it down revealing her mad 36D tits!!! Huge but kinda sagging but nonetheless they are great tits.... Starts her BBBJ and her caressing and i just cant stop fondling them big boobies... love it man....Her looks deserve 7/10 but shes just a bit fat but if u think of her now u will still think that she is some hot milf...not really that fat but can lose a bit of weight... Boobs... no fight...9/10..great tits... and boy is she horny... she will take over you in FJ giving u and controlling a good time as long ass not making u cum too easily... she will rock you silly she is a good gem in which i think can easily cater for all ages... highly recommended...

Boobs 10/10
BJ: BBBJ!!!
FJ: 9/10
Damage:60

Its a good fing at a budget price. You will not regret trying her.

This is part of my FL introduction gonna go focus on an U Penalty Shootout liaoz...

will updte here again..

Brudders who is willing to forgive a repentent soul here please up my points.

Please keep posted to here as i post more FL Fr at one shot....

Contacts... will be given as i like...haha...No la i will try to give the contacts to as much brothers as possible...
Old 20-04-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: List oF Budget FL Mostly MILFs

Just a Ques here

Those FL u try are not those u get from samsters here right?

So let assume only u have their no right?

Correct mi if i am wrong

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 20-04-2009, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 17
xsgrantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Assuming that the contacts are not recycled FLs, then this is really a good thread to me. However, if the FLs you tried are all recycled from here, then my suggestion is to search n post individual FRs on their threads instead.
Old 20-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

dun think the title is accurate, rather misleading, how can be budget FL when they cost from 70 onwards for 1 shot 1 hrs?

i would suggest 50/2/2 or 60/2/2 as budget range man!
Old 22-04-2009, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
19833891 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
List oF Budget FL Mostly MILFs

To all the brudders who zap me i understand where you all are coming from. And i know true that i am not respecting the Thread Starters. But as a thread Starter would you prefer to give someone the FL contact and not hearing anything from him or would you want the FR to be still written excep that it is just coming from another angle.

Anyway the FL contact will be given out with discrete anyways, what is the difference between giving it out to bros here and giving it out to your own friends. Brothers and Samsters alike here... When u have a contact probably u be discrete in giving it out to brothers here but let me ask you.. If ur friends wants to have the number of a good bonk here... will u give him??

The Answer is yes right? WHy is it u can give them the contacts but not through here?? Are your friends your brothers and the brothers here not brothers??

No offence just some humble opinion. Even when u zap me i will still post the FR not because of anything but because of the promise i made to the threadstarter that i will post an FR and to the good service of the lady who has serviced us.

Here goes.

Siang Siang intro by brudder SubmissiveLove

A nice lady who is touted to resemble Michelle Yeoh yes michelle yeoh the gong fu actor from HK/China.

Age wise i think i am gonna give it a 31-32. But i will say that she has once again met my mark of a service orientated gal whu is more dedicated towards servvice providing then charming people with her looks as she has only a look of maybe 6??

Okay but she has got a nice pair of tits that stands about 34C. Nice and soft and nice to squeeze. And she has god quite a firm bod... so despite her ages u can still make do with all these.

Action is the SOP of bathing together inside TCSS and after that come ot she will do a bit of massage and proceeded to doing a BBBJ. Cap and ride on....normal stuff but can see she is willing to please.

FL always meet this criteria in which no other places can.

Damage is 2 hours for $100 for 2 Shots.

You may neg for 1 shot but not really recommended though haha....

Ah Mei by Brudder Kuku Son

Was meeting her at K81 and the turn up was a major dissappointment as this is one time that really going for price rather looks. Therefore i just hope from the budget price comes the good service as she really looks kind of Old. Maybe 35 and boobs wise is not anything fabulous.

Came in caress my lil bro and jio me to go Bathe together but i am a bit sian 1/2 liaoz...So old...haha...and figure wise so so only... But she makes it up with her TCSS and making you feel okay... she is really quite a nice lady and that you start to forget her looks and Age and focus on other things as she go down south with her mouth. (my south!!)

In the bathroom is just some prelude as we moved to the bed same old stuff...good massage and after some massage turn around and the caress while talking to me about life... not really a turn off but a good setup to some mad action.

Before u know it she lump her mouth over my bro and stat bbbj thereafter she cap on and rode on with large volumes of moans and chants.... would say its kinda good.

And soon after exploded a happy man as the damage wasnt heavy and yet service is above average.

Boobs: B+
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:7/10
Service" 8/10

Paid her 60 for the 1 hour of everything

The above 2 FR i listed down the bro who gave me the contacts.

I will be honest that yes i recyvled the number however it just provided me with a consolidated Forum to post my Fr for bros who cannot get any FL number may consider coming to me i will try to give u the numbers.

Earlier on the numbers given out b bruddres.

Yanzi by brother AnakinJedi

Lucy By brother Liana

And Xin Xin by brother XiaoXiao

Having said that if senior bros recommend that i give due respect to the TS this is some of my ways to express my gratitude to them.

I will heed your advice if u think that i should not be giving out their numbers.

So bros whu wans the number of the listed FL please head for the nick of the TS and seek the numbers thank you.

I seek the forgiveness from the senios Sam bros if i may have offended anyone.

Thanks.
Old 22-04-2009, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19833891 View Post
Contacts... will be given as i like...haha...No la i will try to give the contacts to as much brothers as possible...
No, no, no. You are not doing the right thing. Rule of thumb is get ctc fm original TS. Not you! This is to safeguard the girls interest.

Thank you
Old 29-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
daMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuydaMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

no 1 continue this post mah?
Old 29-04-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Bro 19833891, I think you should post your FRs on the ladies in their own thread.

I can stop you start new thread for FR but it just wasted the bandwidth.

AND, respect the original TS, they searched high and low to look for good gems to intro, and replied and replied a lots of pm, all for nothing to gain.
So bro, I am just letting you know the SBF protocols.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19833891 View Post
So bros whu wans the number of the listed FL please head for the nick of the TS and seek the numbers thank you.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1