The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
Fun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Gals From Classified

wow wow . Many to choose. Too bad I am taken today by Bro broomstick's intro. Thanks for the thread TS to keep us updated.
Old 18-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroo View Post
hi bros...

forget about June 19yo syt. very rushed gone b4 you know it. everything also cannot do and still 100.

xin looks only 5/10 and bit tan for prc girl

think ling na had also bad fr on the $$$$$$$$$$.....
Thank you for your message..
Old 18-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cockscrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp85 View Post
some of the girls (wif pic) looks great man...feels like trying....
caution....most (99%) of the photos are fake one.
chance of hitting a gem is less than 10%...
Old 18-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

I still feel, must beware la..no FR on them anywhere, the introduction part don't think they type for themselves ...Any commandos?
Old 18-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockscrew View Post
caution....most (99%) of the photos are fake one.
chance of hitting a gem is less than 10%...
Wrong, chance of hitting a gem is less than 1% if most 99% of the photos are fake. Anyway, in sgonline, mocca and adpost, it is their business model to advertise everything is good. So, best is ask to meet them near hotel before committing. Gals who are genuine will agree to meet up, else forget it. What do you have to lose !!
Old 18-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss View Post
Wrong, chance of hitting a gem is less than 1% if most 99% of the photos are fake. Anyway, in sgonline, mocca and adpost, it is their business model to advertise everything is good. So, best is ask to meet them near hotel before committing. Gals who are genuine will agree to meet up, else forget it. What do you have to lose !!
good advice......
Old 18-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 16
avfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss View Post

Totally agree wif u bro seeknews.....as the saying goes "Those who sell flowers of cuz say flower smells nice...."

Usually gals from tis kind of ad not so "believeable"....best is to meet them 1st unconditionally....IMHO, its better to waste a bit of time than $$$....
Old 18-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
hideaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So any commandos to share their FR? June & Ling Na looked solid in the pics. Real or fake?
Old 19-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideaki View Post
So any commandos to share their FR? June & Ling Na looked solid in the pics. Real or fake?
Bro hideaki

Why don't you try them out and post FR
Old 19-05-2009, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideaki View Post
=> There's another thread featuring LING NA for U to read here ! And i really hope her photos are real !!! Called her on sunday but code RED !....
Old 19-05-2009, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
fkma is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried 1 gal recently call zi ye.
Quite comfortable with her as she is the no rush type.
Quite chatty and although the session is 1 hr, she doesnt rush you even after the hr.
Old 19-05-2009, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jcjames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> There's another thread featuring LING NA for U to read here ! And i really hope her photos are real !!! Called her on sunday but code RED !....
which thread ?

Care to share !

Also quite keen to explore
Old 19-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post

Haha bro, actually met Ling Na last night, after a session with her sister Yu Jia. Ling Na is actually quite fair, tall (about 1.7m) and even with clothes on, she does seem to have a good and shapely bod. Her sister Yu Jia claims she's got a really sexy body, but I can only vouch with clothes on! Looks wise, got the curly hair lah, more the playful wild girl look, with outgoing personality. Would rate her looks about 7-7.5 for my standard.

Yu Jia on the other hand is an SYT. She refuses to tell me her age, but really look like 20 or younger. Smooth and fair, youthful body with pinkish brown nipples. Not for boob lovers though, A cup at most, but definitely for SYT lovers. Looks wise prob a 7.5, would rate her looks higher if she had nicer teeth (I think she smokes).

Tried looking for their threads but I think deleted already.... I'm sure if you have session with Ling Na, can ask for Yu Jia's number. Apparently they do tarma as well...
Old 19-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
G.KT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is the thread on ling na? June and moon look nice too leh. Small and big tao blur now.
Old 19-05-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Haha bro, actually met Ling Na last night, after a session with her sister Yu Jia. Ling Na is actually quite fair, tall (about 1.7m) and even with clothes on, she does seem to have a good and shapely bod. Her sister Yu Jia claims she's got a really sexy body, but I can only vouch with clothes on! Looks wise, got the curly hair lah, more the playful wild girl look, with outgoing personality. Would rate her looks about 7-7.5 for my standard.

Yu Jia on the other hand is an SYT. She refuses to tell me her age, but really look like 20 or younger. Smooth and fair, youthful body with pinkish brown nipples. Not for boob lovers though, A cup at most, but definitely for SYT lovers. Looks wise prob a 7.5, would rate her looks higher if she had nicer teeth (I think she smokes).

Tried looking for their threads but I think deleted already.... I'm sure if you have session with Ling Na, can ask for Yu Jia's number. Apparently they do tarma as well...
=> Damnnnn ! These days U are so much faster than me to bonk latest arrivals !!!.... Many thanks for your above FR as these days there are "so many star FR writers so i think best i retire from contributing any FRs after bonks !!!.....No worries i had nice chat with Ling Na ( btw how close is the photos & her actual looks ? ) and Yu Jia's contact already so juz ready to enjoy them !!!...Seem liked our taste quite similar this year !!!...........So please keep me in the loop for any good finds here ok !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1