The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
needtofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gals From Classified

rather scary leh....what if they turned out to be anything but those lovelies in those pixs !!!!!
Old 19-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cockscrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss View Post
So, best is ask to meet them near hotel before committing. Gals who are genuine will agree to meet up, else forget it. What do you have to lose !!
hahaha...the business model of these gals is for u to book a room first. We are smart but they also not stupid.
Old 19-05-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Damnnnn ! These days U are so much faster than me to bonk latest arrivals !!!.... Many thanks for your above FR as these days there are "so many star FR writers so i think best i retire from contributing any FRs after bonks !!!.....No worries i had nice chat with Ling Na ( btw how close is the photos & her actual looks ? ) and Yu Jia's contact already so juz ready to enjoy them !!!...Seem liked our taste quite similar this year !!!...........So please keep me in the loop for any good finds here ok !!!

The studio pic only show side profile leh. But her side profile does look good though!

Was trying hard to remember who she looks like, then realised it's the actress Liang Xiao Bing, with curly hair (There's a pic of her in 141 website under Yirou's data). Of course a younger looking version. But then again, only got a short look at her, so maybe not very accurate description, but I think close enough.
Old 19-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
The studio pic only show side profile leh. But her side profile does look good though!

Was trying hard to remember who she looks like, then realised it's the actress Liang Xiao Bing, with curly hair (There's a pic of her in 141 website under Yirou's data). Of course a younger looking version. But then again, only got a short look at her, so maybe not very accurate description, but I think close enough.
=> BRO,do U mean "Ling Na is Yirou" ??? If confirmed then she have been here awhile already ? Tis babe already "localised" & know the game here too well !!!
Old 19-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hornyJG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

think some of their photos can b found at the following link: Prc Gals sms 82776775 - Wei Ting 苇婷

mostly probably under some OKT...
Old 19-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jcjames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Haha bro, actually met Ling Na last night, after a session with her sister Yu Jia. Ling Na is actually quite fair, tall (about 1.7m) and even with clothes on, she does seem to have a good and shapely bod. Her sister Yu Jia claims she's got a really sexy body, but I can only vouch with clothes on! Looks wise, got the curly hair lah, more the playful wild girl look, with outgoing personality. Would rate her looks about 7-7.5 for my standard.

Yu Jia on the other hand is an SYT. She refuses to tell me her age, but really look like 20 or younger. Smooth and fair, youthful body with pinkish brown nipples. Not for boob lovers though, A cup at most, but definitely for SYT lovers. Looks wise prob a 7.5, would rate her looks higher if she had nicer teeth (I think she smokes).

Tried looking for their threads but I think deleted already.... I'm sure if you have session with Ling Na, can ask for Yu Jia's number. Apparently they do tarma as well...
Hi bros ,
I'm here to clear your mind on whether the photos of Ling Na is her true self!
As Bro Atoll have mentioned ,shes tall and shapely !
The pics was actually taken and posted in the ad by her agent who brought her here ( she paid the agent to post it and thats why the english was so good }
Had a session with her this afternoon, and actually I printed out her post wif the pics along so as to identify her
You would think that she would ask you to book room first , but no, she's smart, ask me to wait at the back entrance of htl instead !
I guess she also wants to make sure it's not a prank , Ha Ha
When she reach, she call me on her phone ,then when I walk towards her , Oh my it's the real thing ! Young ,slim ,tall with curly hair.
So we proceed to check in, and when I she strip down to her bra and panties,
even the same as the one in the pics !
She's quite friendly and foxy too !
Had a bath together , then straight to action
Face : 7.5
Body : didn't bring measuring tape ( you can gauge from the pic , she claim to have done modelling ( lingerie ) so you should know the standard ! And she's doing pole dancing at night in one of the KTV in Orchard
BJ :7 , with caps but she can lick your balls like forever !
FJ : willing partner , although I took more than half an hour with various postion, she was still obliging and actually came twice ! and her moaning was real . Quite bushy down there , no smell ! and when she come, you can feel the muscle contraction !
Frenching , only lips
Fingering : for personal hygiene ,outside only ! good enough for me!
Damage : $100/1/1 cd and room excluded ( give her extra tips as the session was very fulfilling ) The price may sound high but it's definitely worth it

Sent her back ( she's staying in GL ) and she ask me to check out her sister !
Meet her sister and arrange for Tarma next ( never tried with real sisters )
Hope this FR will help in convincing the bros here that not all the gals on other ads are bogus ! Of course I have been played out before but thats another story

Please do not PM me for her contact , jus go to her post and her contact is there ! She told me her phone has been ringing non stop ! and she doesnt want to answer or reply to everyone !
A trick here if you want to have a session with her , don't ask her unecessary question like whether its her pics real or not and don't msg in english as she doesn't understand and definitely won't reply! You can tell her refernce from Bro 007 , probably might cut short the queue ! I think she's hot and she don't do many per day especially as she have to work at night !
She's on visitor's pass so her time is quite limited , so be fast !

I shall end here and wish all bros Good Luck & Happy Bonking!
Old 19-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

Sorry !
I've forgotten one very important thing , her boobs are real and juicy
and not fake ! I think B+
Old 20-05-2009, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
PowerRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro any one try moon and any fr on her. Me quite like her boobs .
Old 20-05-2009, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sgname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So it better to keep far away from them.
Old 20-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Bally is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBally is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do notice that there are local feature in there too ya.
Old 20-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> BRO,do U mean "Ling Na is Yirou" ??? If confirmed then she have been here awhile already ? Tis babe already "localised" & know the game here too well !!!

NO bro, she's definitely not Yirou. Ling Na is way prettier and has a more sexy body. There's this actress pics that was compared to Yirou (Liang Xiao Bing), and I thought she bears some resemblence.

Seems like she's going to be really busy, hopefully still got chance to have session with her!
Old 21-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
9.Emperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonder who is good and bad. Maybe some bros who have tried can enlighten us abit.
Old 21-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
9.Emperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros any feedback on these gals

Student Needed Money To Pay School Fee (Bishan) - Ads ID: 170675
Part Time Student and Model (Bugis) - Ads ID: 170679

Feel like trying but no feedback on them yet?
Old 21-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
Fun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Both look nice . Got to wait for me recoup first. haha..
Old 21-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9.Emperor View Post
Bros any feedback on these gals

Student Needed Money To Pay School Fee (Bishan) - Ads ID: 170675
Part Time Student and Model (Bugis) - Ads ID: 170679

Feel like trying but no feedback on them yet?
Hi bro,
Please refer to my FR on LingNa , she's the one from 170679 Student model
Confirmed she's the same as in the pics in the ad.
You can zap me if u find that she's not the one in the pic .
Better fast hand and fast leg as she's here only 4 short period and no , she's not Yirou! She's new here and in FL too ! but of course not new to the art of lovemaking ! She lost her cherry when she's 14 . tat's wat she told me.
She's still very hot! many calls coming in and actually she says don't need me to advertised for her ! But I can see alot of Bros here have doubt so I thought better to clarify things here ! Might try the rest if time permits ! Already too many in Sammyboy's to try ,

Good Luck again !

JC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1