The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Bally is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBally is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Gals From Classified

I wonder how is moon found in the ads: Hi Guys I am Moon from China (Ang Mo Kio) - Ads ID: 170795
Old 22-05-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
ABC man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't know that there are FL posting in there
Old 22-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
xoxo boss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC man View Post
Didn't know that there are FL posting in there
These days anything comes by.
Old 22-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

Hope some senior bros here will enlighten us on this whether they are good or not and if their pics are close to the ads.
Old 23-05-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
Fun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFun Guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Managed to tried YuJia from the ads and I would say that her figure is superb. Only minus point is her boobs (not for boobs lover). Overall session with her is quite ok and sound system is all right for me too. Pls dun PM me for ctc. Refer to this link: Call me now for your service (Bishan) - Ads ID: 171040
Old 24-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Guy View Post
Managed to tried YuJia from the ads and I would say that her figure is superb. Only minus point is her boobs (not for boobs lover). Overall session with her is quite ok and sound system is all right for me too. Pls dun PM me for ctc. Refer to this link: Call me now for your service (Bishan) - Ads ID: 171040
Thanks for the info bro fun. How about this gal Choose me for your personal fun mate (Ang Mo Kio) - Ads ID: 171038
Old 24-05-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
martini007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Attracted by the photo in the ad so give a try and arranged to meet LingNa yesterday night. Picked her up at her place and went to somewhere near town. First impression, wow really tall & slim gal and pretty. Short fr as follow:

Name: Ling Na
Stats: 34C/D / 23 /34 (Estimate lah, really model figure)
Looks: 7.5/10 (pretty enough though not those very very chio type, not SYT quirt matured looking though young at 23 years old)
Height/Wt: 170/50kg (tall & slim, she told slightly less than 110pounds)
Boobs: think 34c/d (her boobs is one of the best I have seen, soft and not saggy)
Skin Colour: Fair
Complexion: Smooth skin
cathbath: 6/10 (pretty short)
BJ: 6/10 (also quite short)
Kissing/Frenching: not allowed turn her head so got the hint
FJ: 7/10 (quite naturally moan i think)
Gte: 6/10
Overall: 7/10
Damage: 100 plus tip & 20 rm
RTF: unlikely

Oervall 7/10 because of her look and body, espcially the boobs Service & gte feeling so so maybe I not handsome enough & think also depends on some chemistry lah. But really worth a try and maybe you have better luck than me! She got a few calls before & after the session lucky not during the session. She dont really work late night if after 10pm due to the raid so brother may wish to arrange earlier session with her.
Old 24-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
alexshell_t is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralexshell_t is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=atoll;3753536]

Yu Jia on the other hand is an SYT. She refuses to tell me her age, but really look like 20 or younger. QUOTE]

Bro becareful, if she is below 18yrs old, it will be an offence in Sg.
Old 24-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
lanbb is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroo View Post
hi bros...

forget about June 19yo syt. very rushed gone b4 you know it. everything also cannot do and still 100.

xin looks only 5/10 and bit tan for prc girl

think ling na had also bad fr on the $$$$$$$$$$.....
June looks ok but really bad service.. quite a time watcher..
Old 24-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=alexshell_t;3768274]
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post

Yu Jia on the other hand is an SYT. She refuses to tell me her age, but really look like 20 or younger. QUOTE]

Bro becareful, if she is below 18yrs old, it will be an offence in Sg.
=> Well,BRO - i have met both LING NA & later YU JIA ! And YU JIA assured all BROs interested in her,she's actually 21 already !!!...She behave younger than that though...and fun & chatty...petite babe !!! ( But not really my type ! )

On Ling Na - agreed with BRO that she tall "model like" & her best "assets" are probably her pair of 100% natural boobs !!! She have nice sweet smile with her dimples...friendly and assured me that it's really Ok if i are not keen on her !!!...Told her frankly that i badly need to bonk her & release in ( CD ) her tight lovehole !!! So we joked all the way to the H81..Almost instant chemistry with her !...If only she had enough sleep,then probably her service would have been even better !!! ( Last nite her regular client wanted her overnite so she slept at 5am ! )...Best bonk position recommended : Doggie her both kneeling & standing position in front of the mirror & admire those shapely boobs movement & enjoy the climatic moans !!!

Both of them have short term stay so then check them out soon !!!
Old 24-05-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
xoxo boss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sound promising bro. Wonder if they do tarma? Please englighten bro. Just went in to classified and found a new gal there. Wonder if they are under any OKT or are they freelancer?

帮我好吗 (Bugis) - Ads ID: 171761
Old 24-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxo boss View Post
Sound promising bro. Wonder if they do tarma? Please englighten bro. Just went in to classified and found a new gal there. Wonder if they are under any OKT or are they freelancer?

=> When i teased them about Tarma,the older one juz smiled...Since they are "real sisters"...maybe she will be protective over her Mei Mei ?....

Please check out the New Gal please ! Look forward to your FR soon,BRO !!!
Old 24-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Clueless Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice find bro xoxo boss. Have u try?
Old 25-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

I tried Ling Na last Friday. Her pix (sgadsonline) is real. I can also confirm - 1.71m / 36C soft real boobies. Overall quite an attractive, tall girl. In my view, she has a remarkably attractive hairy pussy and I find her quite fun. Don't expect too my GFE though. She offered to bring along her sis Yu Jia for next session... hmmm... sounds like a good plan!
Old 25-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
9.Emperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro I think some have some dun have. I think so only. So any feedback from your new found.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1