The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
eric66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gals From Classified

can i have ling na contacts?
Old 25-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Hey BROs,

One thing i need to "share share" here :

- i noted that these gals from classified - please do not believe 100% in what U read - liked "i'm a student...." ( liked LING NA is not what she advertise... )

- and you can't trust the Sexy Photos too !!!....( took me awhile to recall & compare advert & real person ! )

Anyway,juz to be fair,she did tell me that i can "reject her if i want to"...

So my point here is : "do your own check list or homework or read more FRs if U are interested or before U decide to bonk her !"

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 25-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jibaban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Gals From Classified

Late FR for Ling Na, since she is a gem to me , paid her a visit last week, but due to busy working, so hence now then post for her

after seeing someone posted the link to ling na and after seeing her sexy cfm pics, wa, BTH, my 2nd head started to marikita even before the 6am marikita national anthem..

Met her @ a discrete place of her choice and proceed, really have the model height and figure,

Ling Na
23 (what she said, i guess range shd be 22-25)
34C (love her boobs, natural, not sagging)
8/10 (personal taste, suit me)
168-171 (height i guess)
smooth and white milky skin
BJ: - (no comment, nv tried)
Frenching: no comments, depends on whether u handsome or not
FJ: 7.5/10 love her soft moans
Overall: 8/10
Damage: 100, 20 rm, own cd
RTF: yes, but not so soon

first FR, hope there will be more in the future
Old 26-05-2009, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 18
bomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxo boss View Post
Sound promising bro. Wonder if they do tarma? Please englighten bro. Just went in to classified and found a new gal there. Wonder if they are under any OKT or are they freelancer?

帮我好吗 (Bugis) - Ads ID: 171761
SMS this girl today for a session. She told me still in class and have to wait till after 3pm. I booked her for 4pm then.

Got my CD ready and a room in one of the 81 then SMS her of the rm number. After 10 mins no reply, I sms her again to check whether she is coming. After another 5 mins then she replied on her way. She came in late for abt 25 mins...

Here are some stats on her

Looks: 6/10 (some acne on face, she told me cos she heaty)
Body: 6/10 (A+ boobs)
French: 6.5/10 (she still got lots of room for improvement)
BJ: 6/10 (rather short one, quite inexperience)
Fingering: 8/10 (very tight, my finger hardly gets in)
FJ: 7.5/10 (like I mention, tight but not juicy enuff)
Damage: 100/1/1 + CD + Room

She seems very nervous during the session, looks like she is still very fresh in this market. Bro who likes fresh girl can give it a try.
Old 26-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

just back from a sexxion with Ling Na
for a moment, i thought her boobs was enhance, and if really so, the surgeon really did a fantastic job
to me, she was too skinny to have such big boobs, but when i lay my hands on them, damn soft and feel 100% real

not going to write too much story, going into summary

looks: 7.25/10 (not syt type, her dimples smile makes her attractive)
boobs: C+ ~ D (soft, boobs lover can try)
body: tall, slim to skinny, can see spinal bones and waist bones
bj: 6/10 (quite nice can be better, before she caps me for bj, keep licking my balls)
catbath: 5/10 (quite short and only on a few area)
french: no
fingering: yes, only outside
painting: never try
gfe: 5/10 (quite business feeling)
fj: 7.5/10 (think she does enjoy, as i bonk, i finger her clit and she was very wet)
overall: 7/10 (good bonk with that kind of looks and body)
rtf: yes, if she don't go home so fast
damage: 100 + tips + room + cd
Old 26-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Bally is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBally is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Guys I am Moon from China (Ang Mo Kio) - Ads ID: 170795

The pics quite look like her. Met up with her a couple of days ago and my fear was gone at least when I peep thru the door. I would rate her at 6.5/10 for overall performance. Nice lass to chat with also.
Old 28-05-2009, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
9.Emperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from GL and boy... it is really a ghost town. Well I think some of the photos and gals do look alike but still have to be careful unless there are FR on them written by bros here.
Old 28-05-2009, 07:23 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Hey BROs,

One thing i need to "share share" here :

- i noted that these gals from classified - please do not believe 100% in what U read - liked "i'm a student...." ( liked LING NA is not what she advertise... )

- and you can't trust the Sexy Photos too !!!....( took me awhile to recall & compare advert & real person ! )

Anyway,juz to be fair,she did tell me that i can "reject her if i want to"...

So my point here is : "do your own check list or homework or read more FRs if U are interested or before U decide to bonk her !"

Cheers !!!
Andyk
=> Interestingly i have found LING NA photos featured in another yahoo group as another gal ? Now i'm really confused whether those photos are really her !!!....That's why i want those BROs who have PMed me for her contact to know why i have NOT replied U guys !...She's really quite suspect because she advertise that she's STUDENT,she's NOT...and now the PHOTOS...I can't confirm !....So if U still interested,best U do your search to get it & decide on your own whether to bonk her !!!...
Old 28-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
Senna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Andyk, I see ur concern. Not to worry, just pm me her ctc, we decide whether we should bonk her. Tks!
Old 28-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna View Post
Bro Andyk, I see ur concern. Not to worry, just pm me her ctc, we decide whether we should bonk her. Tks!
=> NO WAY SENNA,please check with others instead who have posted FRs here on her & let them decide if they share her contact with U ! U have tactlessly PMed twice liked i must to give it to U !!! I'm NOT her AGENT !!!...And I have read thru' your ( 25 ) past posts - which mostly requesting for FL contacts openly & there was a few post U was so stupid & desperate that U even posted your Contact / Cell NO & Email for ALL to take note !....And also if any those TS have shared any FL contacts with U then where are your FRs to share ??? So I really NOT sure what to make of U ???
Old 28-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
Senna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well newbie here lah. tks for your advice. Points taken.
Old 28-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

Quote:
=> Interestingly i have found LING NA...decide on your own whether to bonk her !!!...
she does tell me she has full frontal pics up in the web, which I do not recall seeing in this thread
not defending her, just that i don't really bother if she is student here
as far as she tells me, she is here with her sister, yu jia, on visiting pass and will be leaving in a months time

so you are right, bros decide on your own whether to bonk her or not, no need to PM us for views or ctc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna View Post
well newbie here lah. tks for your advice. Points taken.
newbie also at least read mah, if you really bother to go through the threads, you will know how to reach the FL
Old 28-05-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Bally is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBally is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
=> Interestingly i have found LING NA photos featured in another yahoo group as another gal ? Now i'm really confused whether those photos are really her !!!....That's why i want those BROs who have PMed me for her contact to know why i have NOT replied U guys !...She's really quite suspect because she advertise that she's STUDENT,she's NOT...and now the PHOTOS...I can't confirm !....So if U still interested,best U do your search to get it & decide on your own whether to bonk her !!!...
Bro andyk which yahoo group is she in? U mean she used another name?
Old 28-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 15
GhostFreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa lao.. used another name. Chey...
Old 28-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bally View Post
Bro andyk which yahoo group is she in? U mean she used another name?
=> Yo Bro Bally,if U don't mind with respect to this Yahoo Group Moderator,i'm waiting for him to reply me first or maybe he will post here ?...If he don't really dun want to do that,it's really doesn't bother me at all because it's his call & his biz style...and also she's already history to me...Definitely NO RTF !!!....If U are really resourceful enough & very interested to know more,please go investigate it yourself !!!...And i have shared enough so this will be my last post on this subject matter !....There are recently & currently so many very exciting & interesting threads on available FLs,U should go check it out !!!....Enjoy !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1