The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3083 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
My PRC Best Friend Girlfriend working As a Singer just Arrived Needed Help

To all Dear bros,

It had been very very long since I’m helping Friends or FL to POST in here, This morning I just got an a sms from this girl call Yen Yen 艳艳 was told that she was intro by one of her best friend call XX who I know her for the past 3 year ago…….. Since she is one of my PRC Girlfriend best Friend I had arrange meeting her at XXXX.

So meet her at one of the coffee shop to have our lunch near her place, According to her, she just reach Singapore 3 day ago, and was working at one of the HFJ as a singer, so she will be staying here for 6 month if she can be able to pay off all the etc etc to her boss in HFJ, and due to the singer income and all expense she need she was unable to crop and feel very stress too. So I told her if you want I can help you by putting some ad in the internet form, so that u can be able to earn so income before or after your work. She said OK cause she really need money, and she did mention she will do a good job in-order to earn that hard money, so we process to the nearby Hotel and was told that I am her first customer. The rest of the action I will cut short all I can said that she is really a very horny and sexy ladies she really know how to please Man and service wise very good. She really put in all her effort to earn the amount that she worth it.

Below is my short FR from me. Remember one man's meat is another man's poison.

Name: Yen Yen (艳艳)

Look: 8/10 ( Got that CFM face )
Height: 157
Weight: 45
Body: 8/10 (look at the photo below)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ :8/10
Service: 10/10 ( She will really put in all her effort onto it )
Attitude: 10/10 ( She Really know how to please GUY )
GF: 10/10

DMG : 100/1/1 (That what she requested And not me and room and CD will be on U)

RTF : YES

Location will be PM you, if you want to send her to other place please do fetch her and sent her back ok........

PS: As those bro who know me, you all should know that I am NOT OKT or Getting ANY RETURN from the GIRL Itself.

Contacts will be given to members who are POWER OF 3 and do Remember to post your FR once try.

Last please be gentle to her and she will treat you as her boyfriend.

Old 31-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My PRC Best Friend Girlfriend working As a Singer just Arrived Needed Help

nice photos....camping here since i no power 3
Old 31-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
Swampert666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro , please pm me her ctc , thanks a lot
Old 31-07-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
nice photos....camping here since i no power 3
Only power 3 can get ctc ?

bro icecum , I camping here first since I no more power 3 liao

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 31-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
liverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow...power 3. gotta wait one more year. can only see FR of senior bros.
Old 31-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 14
HyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud of

must agree 1: pic looks nice
must agree 2: so many 10/10 not real, just like GDP rate
must agree 3: 100/1/1 on high high side

Need power 3 woo agree not qualified. TS can keep her hehe
Old 31-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Icecum

Wel-cum back...power of 3 arh

tsk tsk..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 31-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

To all bro sorry i'm just trying to protection her,cause she is on singer pass, and she really very very new to singapore......

As for the price this is what she requested, i did try to ask her to lower down a bit, but she said she will see how 1st.....

as for those without power 3, if i scan through if pass will give you the CTC, or those bro i know.....
Old 31-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
alanno99 is Cool - loads of Potential

HI BRO,

can pass her ctc ??

Thanks.
Old 31-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Tylerwoods deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share her ctc ? thanks
Old 01-08-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

Luckily i have exactly power of 3.
Bro, just an advice, if she really want to earn more money, she should lower her price to $80. As you know, there are so many girls out there now, if she insist of $100, people might choose to look for other girls. Moreover hotel room already increase to $30. So i don't think people would want to spend more on FL.

Next up list:
Old 01-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

Ok will call her and talk to her again.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerkid View Post
Luckily i have exactly power of 3.
Bro, just an advice, if she really want to earn more money, she should lower her price to $80. As you know, there are so many girls out there now, if she insist of $100, people might choose to look for other girls. Moreover hotel room already increase to $30. So i don't think people would want to spend more on FL.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:42 AM
Samster

To all Dear bros,

It had been very very long since I’m helping Friends or FL to POST in here, This morning I just got an a sms from this girl call Yen Yen 艳艳 was told that she was intro by one of her best friend call XX who I know her for the past 3 year ago…….. Since she is one of my PRC Girlfriend best Friend I had arrange meeting her at XXXX.

So meet her at one of the coffee shop to have our lunch near her place, According to her, she just reach Singapore 3 day ago, and was working at one of the HFJ as a singer, so she will be staying here for 6 month if she can be able to pay off all the etc etc to her boss in HFJ, and due to the singer income and all expense she need she was unable to crop and feel very stress too. So I told her if you want I can help you by putting some ad in the internet form, so that u can be able to earn so income before or after your work. She said OK cause she really need money, and she did mention she will do a good job in-order to earn that hard money, so we process to the nearby Hotel and was told that I am her first customer. The rest of the action I will cut short all I can said that she is really a very horny and sexy ladies she really know how to please Man and service wise very good. She really put in all her effort to earn the amount that she worth it.

Below is my short FR from me. Remember one man's meat is another man's poison.

DMG : Revised Of Price 80/1/1 (That what she requested And not me and room and CD will be on U)

Location will be PM you, if you want to send her to other place please do fetch her and sent her back ok........

PS: As those bro who know me, you all should know that I am NOT OKT or Getting ANY RETURN from the GIRL Itself.

Contacts will be given to members who are POWER OF 3 and do Remember to post your FR once try.

Last please be gentle to her and she will treat you as her boyfriend.

Old 01-08-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post

DMG : Revised Of Price 80/1/1 (That what she requested And not me and room and CD will be on U)

Bro icecum, i'm impressed by your fast response. Since she willing to lower her price to $80, i'm sure more people will look for her. Thanks for your help to ask her to lower her price.

Next up list:
Old 01-08-2010, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 17
n733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud of

wahhhh bcome thread starter liao ar?got my share or not?

Alien in SG,Heart and Soul in CP.
落花有意随流水,而流水无心恋落花/葉子的離開,是因為風的追求,還是樹的不挽留
Rem to leave your nick when u up me so i can return flavour.
Hibernation in progress
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1