The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Siasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
❤SYT horny Genie... press her the right way... ❤

If you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true..
You gotta make a big impression, I gotta like what you do...
- Genie in a bottle, Christina Aguilera

Today got sudden 'activation' to check out a gal. We met up at lavender Food Court for lunch, and chatted there. Understand from her that she is currently studying and need to make some extra 'pocket' money. Cos of peak occupancy of H81, we decided to go to 爱丽华酒店. Even in the car, she is a very shy gal, reminds me of my first crush at polytechnic.

Once in the room, she asked to shower alone, as she dare not show me her body yet. So I slowly lay her on the bed, and just chit chatted with her. Even made some cold jokes to make her laugh.

As I kiss her gently on her lips, I caressed her under the towel. Very GF feeling. Slowly her breathing gets heavy, and her hands also went autoroaming. I guided her hands to slowly unzip my jeans and prep my SAR21. I slowly peal off her towel to reveal everything, and slowly rubba rubba all her erotic spots. Soon, the familiar moans came on

金妮:“不要... 不要... 不要停... 你好坏。“

I capped on and mounted a full assault. At first, deep into her enemy forest, grabbing hold of both mountains. Unleashed the doggies, and a few flexible positions. Finally started heavy artillery bombardment until my final shot.

After final shot, she cuddled up next to me... GFE to the MAX!!! and even fell asleep a bit. She said she orgasmed two or three times already, legs too weak now, body too sensitive. (Some bros may say it is practised BS, but I sure feel SHOIK when she says it with her CFM look to her)

During the last washup, 金妮 did offer to help clean me up, and even gave the SAR21 tip a fast lick.

Pity my cash not enuff to pay for more time and more artillery... but one shot is enough for now.

Bros, this gal is still a bit green, and need some guidance (like JC GF)... if you are expecting commandos, please look at my other gals...

Details:
Name: Genie 金妮
Look: 7.5/10 (SYT poly girl look)
Body: 7/10 ( slim, almost wan to treat her a Big Mac meal)
Boob: 34A (Not for boob lovers, but great for people who like the SYTs.)

Frenching: 8/10 (very GFE feeling, but you need to rub her correctly)
BJ: Didn’t try
FJ: 7/10 (wet and TIGHT!!)

Rates : $80/1shot/60mins(exclude room charges & CD)

Picture and Contact links HERE
Old 06-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 16
Sweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to behold
Re: ❤SYT horny Genie... press her the right way... ❤

One mid afternoon bump...
Old 08-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster (A)

Sweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to behold

One mid-Wednesday morning bump...
Old 08-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster (A)

One last bump before the midnight...
Old 11-09-2010, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ftotti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Genie

Managed to try her about 2+ days ago. First look, quite sweet, looks more like 24-5 like that. Wore a tight fitting shorts. Once verified that it is me who contacted her, she began told hold my arm automatically. Quite nice, as she holds me really close, feeling her boobs. But also a little scared, just in case meet someone I know. Haha.

Anyway went to the room, touch a bit while we stripped. I could not keep my hands off her while we bathed. She can moan quite loud if touched enough. Feels quite shiok. After that, we proceed for action.

I sat on the edge of the bed while she rushed to sit on my lap before I could react, she kissed me. She can really french. After a few minutes, I moved on to her nipples and she turned her stereo on again. Damn loud, but I like! haha. Then touch her nether region. She was damn wet already. Rubbed her there till she moan and squirm in bed. Kept teasing her till she said she cannot take it, and wants me in her!

Don't waste anymore time, cap up and insert. Released after 10 minutes in 2 positions. I thought that's the end of it as I still have to meet my friends after they end their work. She say she doesn't want to let me go! WTF! She became quite 'deh' and tried to refuse to let me leave. I like! But I have no time and told her today no time to play, will look for her next time. She still tried to 'deh and deh'. Haha. Not like most who will be like strangers after the deed is done, which I like.

Just some ratings:

Looks: 7.3/10 (sweet looking, sweeter looking after looking for sometime)
Body:: 7.5/10 (young body, fair and smooth skin, a little tummy but acceptable)
Boobs: B (I think)
Frenching: 8/10 (Not the suck out your life type which I like)
BBBJ: NA (Forgot to try! To kan cheong!)
FJ: 8/10 (Again, damn loud and again, I like!)
GFE: 15/10 ( Best that I have)
RTF: DEfinitely (This time must have at least 1hr free after that to let her deh and 'punish' her. Haha)

Thanks to threadstarter for the wonderful lobang. I will be back!
Old 11-09-2010, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
richardtan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with Bro Stone. She is quite "deh". Tried her recently. Good SYT with high GFE.

A few pimples on her face but look seems sweeter with time.
Old 13-09-2010, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 16
Darkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to behold

Bumping....
Old 13-09-2010, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Siasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Each gal are individual and they are each their own independent boss.

I only share share their services and contacts here and I am not able to control them in their personal life and also relationship with their friends or customers. Please do not pull me into the water.

Since all are adults, so all should think of their own actions. No one force each other into a relationship or to go for any 'appointment or outing'.
All are voluntarily and out of their own free will.

The gal can 'deh' you to buy things for her, similarly, the smart bros here can also 'deh' and demand for a repayment back from her in whatever ways you want.... by keeping you company or a free BXXK in return etc....

This is a free market. So fair trading is possible and all is subjects to negotiation and agreement between the smart bros here and the 'deh' gal.

I am not involved at all in any relationship with the gal and the bros.

NOTE : She also try to 'deh' me also, BUT my motto is : TO SAY NO AT THE RIGHT TIME.
Old 13-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
besthit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this deh deh girl, genie
Old 15-09-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

genie real syt. very fair n yes young poly. if u wan gf bonk with sweet look+great body. this the 1. cut short the story, in the room band + dig her so hard that now sms me to lick her, i think she miss my 7 inch + shao lin gin kang finger. she good but don noe how to bbbj. not to worry i will teach her

look 8.5/10 syt poly
age22
body 7/10 slim fair
fj 6.5/10 can improve
bj no noe
french yes for me
over all 7/10
Old 16-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

Darkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: ❤SYT horny Genie... press her the right way... ❤

- Inbox Full, Kindly open this link for contacts
http://someofthehottestchicks.blogspot.com/
http://1dayadventures.weebly.com/index.html
http://siaplayground.weebly.com/index.html
Old 17-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
slowplayman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Genie today.

Pick her up near her place. Initial opinion is that she is more SYT than a PRC. Got in to the car and started small talk, and the occasional stroking of the face/hands...

Anyway went to the room, touch a bit while we stripped. I could not keep my hands off her while we bathed.

Got to touch her the right way... hard nipples and wet cunts can't lie. Can see that she is horny.

Just some ratings:

Looks: 8/10 (sweet looking, SYT, with firm arse)
Body:: 8/10 (young body, fair and smooth skin)
Boobs: B (I think)
Frenching: 4/10 (ai mai, ai mai like that.)
BBBJ: NA (did not bother.. go straight into the wet pussy)
FJ: 8/10 (wet and tight. Stereo not bad)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: most likely.
Damage: 130 (80 rate+20 tips+ 30 room)

For SYT and high GFE lovers. But beware of the trap. She can definitely pull off the "dehing" act and pretend to fall in love with you. definitely in the trade before. I was asking her to invite her friend over and she started to talked about tarma-ing
Old 18-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

1 bump for sat morning! Weekend liao! Hurry!
Old 19-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster (A)

If you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true..
You gotta make a big impression, I gotta like what you do...
- Genie in a bottle, Christina Aguilera

Today got sudden 'activation' to check out a gal. We met up at a Food Court for lunch, and chatted there. Understand from her that she is currently studying and need to make some extra 'pocket' money. Cos of peak occupancy of H81, we decided to go to XXXX Hotel. Even in the car, she is a very shy gal, reminds me of my first crush at polytechnic.

Once in the room, she asked to shower alone, as she dare not show me her body yet. So I slowly lay her on the bed, and just chit chatted with her. Even made some cold jokes to make her laugh.

As I kiss her gently on her lips, I caressed her under the towel. Very GF feeling. Slowly her breathing gets heavy, and her hands also went autoroaming. I guided her hands to slowly unzip my jeans and prep my SAR21. I slowly peal off her towel to reveal everything, and slowly rubba rubba all her erotic spots. Soon, the familiar moans came on

金妮:“不要... 不要... 不要停... 你好坏。“

I capped on and mounted a full assault. At first, deep into her enemy forest, grabbing hold of both mountains. Unleashed the doggies, and a few flexible positions. Finally started heavy artillery bombardment until my final shot.

After final shot, she cuddled up next to me... GFE to the MAX!!! and even fell asleep a bit. She said she orgasmed two or three times already, legs too weak now, body too sensitive. (Some bros may say it is practised BS, but I sure feel SHOIK when she says it with her CFM look to her)

During the last washup, 金妮 did offer to help clean me up, and even gave the SAR21 tip a fast lick.

Pity my cash not enuff to pay for more time and more artillery... but one shot is enough for now.

Bros, this gal is still a bit green, and need some guidance (like JC GF)... if you are expecting commandos, please look at my other gals...

Details:
Name: Genie 金妮
Look: 7.5/10 (SYT poly girl look)
Body: 7/10 ( slim, almost wan to treat her a Big Mac meal)
Boob: 34A (Not for boob lovers, but great for people who like the SYTs.)

Frenching: 8/10 (very GFE feeling, but you need to rub her correctly)
BJ: Didn’t try
FJ: 7/10 (wet and TIGHT!!)

Rates : $80/1shot/60mins(exclude room charges & CD)

Picture and Contact links HERE
Old 19-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
Evo^Madz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvo^Madz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro for the contact.

Met up with Genie yesterday night after getting ctc from TS. After sms Genie and fixed the time, quick hand quick leg rush down to Jalan Sxxxxx H81. 1st impression on Genie, shy SYT and unpolished gem! Pretty eyes, long silky hair and lots lots GFE. She is particular about hygenity and this where I will give her more points. Proceed actions on bed with lots of foreplay. I think we frenched like long loving couple on bed for more than 20 mins, with lots of carresing over each other. She is wet,,,, real wet. Rest of the actions I shall not talk much. But it is definitely worth more than what she is deserved for.
Not to mention she is not a time watcher. Although she is late a little bit but we almost out short the time due to chit chat on bed. Phew~~~ now think of it still will get a hard on.

Face : 8/10 syt
Boobs : A+~B but i love her small roundish nipples.
French : 10/10 like no tomorrow. Lots of tongue fight. Not commando type but with lots of teasing on tongue tips.
BBBJ : 8.5/10. Suprisingly she gave lots of deep throat, and ball sucking. Definitely miss her ball suck with hand stroke on shaft.
FJ : 9/10. Tight and real wet. Apologize that I might insert abit too deep that she felt a little pain. But after warm up ramping, she has no complaint at all but moan like real gf.
GFE : 10/10. Nearly got a love bite from her.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1