The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 16
Darkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tanned Skin Sweetie Who Can Speak Some Simple English - Jia Qi

Wow...Wow..... Tea Break time...!!!!

Was drinking coffee at the food court when I chance upon a smilely sweetie ordering food at a Korean Food store. This Sweetie was speaking to the store owner in English to make her order. I did a eyes scanning and performing a fast visual QC. Height and figure is within specification except her skin colour is a bit more tanned. Make eye contact with her as she walk toward an empty table in front of me after getting the food.
I can't keep my eyes off her and she also noticed that I am performing eyes scanning on her. After she finished her food, then I pluck up full courage to walk to her table and ask for permission to sit down and chit chat. Long story short, this sweetie named Jia Qi did worked in a local KTV before and she is a determined gal who wants to work HARD for some EXTRA Money for her Living Expenses and to save for her siblings back in the hometown.

Name : Jia Qi 佳琦
Origin : Dai Lian 大连
Height : 165cm
Weight : 47kg
Looks : 7/10 (tanned skin)
Boobs : 36C (light reddish brown nipples)

Services :
1. Bathing & Foreplay
2. Light body and back massage
3. Kissing & Frenching : Yes (depends on chemistry)
4. Cat Bath, Licking from nipple down south
5. BJ (capped). BBBJ is possible if the feelings & chemistry is correct.
6. FJ (capped)
7. HJ (if you prefer)

She help me to take off my cloths and proceed to bath room for our cleaning and foreplay performance. After cleaning, we walk out and proceed to bed to wait for her GF style servicing. I try to kiss her lips, met a little resistance at first but slowly allowed me to give her some light peckings on her lips. I try to lick and frenching her water hole, but ahe prefer me to finger her on the outer lips of the love hole. Slowly when she is warm up and get more wet, I proceed to lick and suck on her abalone. Though there is some pushing and twisting about as she feel itchy, but soon she relaxed to enjoyed my servicing. Anyway, kissing and frenching will be very much depending on individual charisma, feeling & chemistry with the gal. So PLEASE RESPECT & DO NOT FORCE if she is reluctant. She is a friendly gal who is willing to please. Her cunt is rather tight and if you can hit her sensitive point, she will become quite responsive and the mutual feeling will be heaven shiok as she will spread her legs wide open for inviting little dick's entry.

Cost : $70 1 shot per 60mins session (exclude Room Charges & CD)

Interested bros, PLEASE CLICK HERE To Get The Contact Information For Jia Qi

Happy Bonkings.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Siasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another lunch time BUMP!!!
Old 07-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

Siasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bump bump
Old 08-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Darkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to behold

1 bump for the friday!
Old 09-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

Was drinking coffee at the food court when I chance upon a smilely sweetie ordering food at a Korean Food store. This Sweetie was speaking to the store owner in English to make her order. I did a eyes scanning and performing a fast visual QC. Height and figure is within specification except her skin colour is a bit more tanned. Make eye contact with her as she walk toward an empty table in front of me after getting the food.
I can't keep my eyes off her and she also noticed that I am performing eyes scanning on her. After she finished her food, then I pluck up full courage to walk to her table and ask for permission to sit down and chit chat. Long story short, this sweetie named Jia Qi did worked in a local KTV before and she is a determined gal who wants to work HARD for some EXTRA Money for her Living Expenses and to save for her siblings back in the hometown.

Services :
1. Bathing & Foreplay
6. FJ (capped)
7. HJ (if you prefer)

She help me to take off my cloths and proceed to bath room for our cleaning and foreplay performance. After cleaning, we walk out and proceed to bed to wait for her GF style servicing. I try to kiss her lips, met a little resistance at first but slowly allowed me to give her some light peckings on her lips. I try to lick and frenching her water hole, but ahe prefer me to finger her on the outer lips of the love hole. Slowly when she is warm up and get more wet, I proceed to lick and suck on her abalone. Though there is some pushing and twisting about as she feel itchy, but soon she relaxed to enjoyed my servicing. Anyway, kissing and frenching will be very much depending on individual charisma, feeling & chemistry with the gal. So PLEASE RESPECT & DO NOT FORCE if she is reluctant. She is a friendly gal who is willing to please. Her cunt is rather tight and if you can hit her sensitive point, she will become quite responsive and the mutual feeling will be heaven shiok as she will spread her legs wide open for inviting little dick's entry.

Happy Bonkings.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

One early-Monday morning bump...
Old 11-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 16
Sweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to behold

A hot and steamy BUMP!!
Old 12-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

1 bump for the noon!
Old 13-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster

A hot and sunny BUMP!!

Services :
1. Bathing & Foreplay
6. FJ (capped)
7. HJ (if you prefer)

Happy Bonkings.
Old 14-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster

Bump. Bump
Old 15-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

A lunchtime quickee BUMP!!
Old 16-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Samster (A)

Sweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to behold

Bump. Bump
Old 18-10-2010, 05:37 AM
Samster

1 early morning bump!
Old 18-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

Services :
1. Bathing & Foreplay
6. FJ (capped)
7. HJ (if you prefer)

Happy Bonkings.
Old 19-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster (A)

bump bump
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1