The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22 Yr Old SYT 文彬, Great Service and GFE...A Legend is BORN...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
Good idea bro, think more people incline to call gals with rooms provided due to raids in recent months, I'm one of those, definitely will try her if w/room.
Will discuss with her. Probably will try out for 1 day to see the response first.

Ups for the day. PM me for her contact.
Old 28-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
tennanttan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro teebs, thnks for the intro. i like it alot. Simple fr to show my appreciation.

Name: 文彬 (Wen Bin)
Looks: 7.5/10 (looks like sch ger coz she is one)
Boobs: 34B (i like hers alot esp when she wrap with towel. i almost go for second round when see her reveal abit of her cup behind the towel but i m just too tired... phew)
Body: 8/10 (she is not very tall but her body curve very well esp doggie)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ with Oral B/Listerine Mouth Wash: 8.5/10
Normal BBBJ: 7.5/10
COB / CIM / COF: Available
FJ: 7.5/10 (wet and hardworking)
Attitude/Service: 8/10 (naturally nice, think because she got nice personality which 90% xin cai type and 10% wicked/fun loving haha)
GFE: 8/10 (good gfe because like dating schoolmate.. haha)
RTF: sure will, usually feel get even better when rtf

thats all bro. i always type last bonk more... haha
Old 28-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
tennanttan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh ya, forgot to mention... i did tip her too on top of the damage.
Old 28-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennanttan View Post
Hi Bro teebs, thnks for the intro. i like it alot. Simple fr to show my appreciation.

Looks: 7.5/10 (looks like sch ger coz she is one)
Boobs: 34B (i like hers alot esp when she wrap with towel. i almost go for second round when see her reveal abit of her cup behind the towel but i m just too tired... phew)
Body: 8/10 (she is not very tall but her body curve very well esp doggie)
Attitude/Service: 8/10 (naturally nice, think because she got nice personality which 90% xin cai type and 10% wicked/fun loving haha)
GFE: 8/10 (good gfe because like dating schoolmate.. haha)
RTF: sure will, usually feel get even better when rtf

thats all bro. i always type last bonk more... haha
Hi bro, thanks for your FR. Hope to see more FRs soon. Will up you my 8 pts later.
Old 28-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
FL Bonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me her ctc no pls , thks
Old 28-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

Old 28-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

Old 28-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

I arranged to meet 文彬 (Wen Bin) at one of the hotels this afternoon. Smsed her the room number and waited for her in the room. Ding Dong, opened the door and saw a SYT standing in front of me.

She came into the room and put her bag down on the stool and gave me a big hug, followed by kisses on the neck, cheeks and lips...She then ran her fingers across my chest and downwards before helping me to get undressed. Following which, she asked me to help her undress...hehehehehe...

Once undressed, she led me into the bathroom...asking me to wait outside the bathtub while she adjusted the water temperature. She asked me to test the water temperature and adjusted it to my preference before asking me to step into the bathtub with her.

She took a lot of soap and applied it on my body, asking me to turn around and applied the soap to my back area also. After that she asked me to turn around and asked me to soap her...NNKC...of course I like to soap gals...who wouldn't???

I took a bit of soap and started soaping her big boobs down to her stomach and he abalone....all this while she was rubbing her back on me and my dick was wedged between her butt...shiok siah...Then she turned around and hugged me and asked me to soap her back...NNKC...My dick is now standing at full attention and I was getting hot...seriously hot...and this is not due to the water temperature...

After soaping her back, she stepped back and washed the soap from my front and back and then asked me to wash away the soap for her...After that she asked me to take a towel and hand it to her and she helped me towel dry, after which she asked me to towel her dry also...

Going back to the room, she gave me a hug again and asked me to sit on the edge of the bed. She then took out a bottle of Oral B from her bag and poured a bit into a cup and added water into it. She then took a sip and started giving me an Oral B BBBJ...Wah...refreshing feeling!!!! My dick was now at full attention and she gave me a really solid BBBJ for a couple of minutes. After that she asked me to lie down on the bed, came over and started kissing me on the neck and down to my legs. She started licking the sides of my thighs and up the shaft of my dick to my little head and started a ferocious tongue lashing....followed by a couple minutes of BBBJ...She then took a sip of Oral B and gave me another Oral B BBBJ...By this time, I was super high already...and asked her to cap me.

After capping me, she sat down on my dick and began humping me quickly...wahahahahahaha...never in my life have I ever found a gal who can hump as hard and quickly as she can...she then lay down on me and and used her hips to hump my dick...solid lah...sibei buay tahan...but I'm not called 猛男for no reason...

After a few minutes, I asked her for missionary...she lay down and I started thrusting into her...deep long and fast thrusts...I could see that she was enjoying it and she was moaning softly...nothing fake about that as I could smell her cunt juice...All this while she was running her finger nails along my back giving me an electrifying feeling...

After around 15 minutes, I finally came inside her...and boy was I tired...lay down feeling super duper tired...she took off my condom and cleaned me up. Then she went to the bathroom and rinsed her mouth and washed up a bit before coming back to the room and lay down beside me, her head on my arms.

We then watched TV until one hour was up and she then helped me wash up and I departed from the hotel a happy and sextified man...

Now for the ratings:

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 34B
Body: 8/10, slim and no fat/tummy at all
Attitude/Service: 8/10 (One of the best I've tried so far)
GFE: 8/10

Damage: $80 / 1 / 1, $130 / 2 / 2

Working Hours: 12noon till 10pm

PM me for the contact

8 points for all FRs written

Last edited by teebs_darklord; 28-11-2010 at 09:38 PM.
Old 28-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Merrela is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, can pm Wen Bin ctc pls, thank!
Old 28-11-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
baoxhua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm the contact,thank you
Old 29-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrela View Post
Hi bro, can pm Wen Bin ctc pls, thank!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baoxhua View Post
pm the contact,thank you
I see that both of you just joined and all your posts to date are just asking for contacts. I have given both of you the benefit of doubt and given you the ctc. Hope that both of you will prove to me that you are not number collectors.
Old 29-11-2010, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
iilovesyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have the contact
Old 29-11-2010, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Woot...the pics here are solid. Siao liao lor, heard about raids here and there and still so many gems haven't managed to QC. Now see this thread liao really dun know how to arrange timing for RTFs and trying out new lobangs.
Old 29-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

Old 29-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread