The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
飞龙在天 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FL Dome 2 - Masseur providing HJ at extra cost

while most of the masseur providing massage + HJ at a standard price($80 ~ $90) excluding room, i saw some asking a whooping $50 on top of the standard price.

is it justifiable to pay the extra?

will you pay the additional $50?
Old 10-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chenip5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Dome 2 - Masseur providing HJ at extra cost

If you want to be carrot, go ahead and let these greedy masseurs chop. But dun chop the wrong part
Old 10-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, i think such matters really very subjective. to some ppl they dont mind pay the woman full rate just to sit down for TCSS without f**king. to some ppl they dont mind to be the robert & bring the woman out for shopping for full car load of branded stuff just for 1 simple bonk.

to me, my wallet not so deep. i only hunt for straight numbers that dont come with hidden charges. if the price stated comprises of a list of services, i expect to recieve those services. if it dont get the services that were listed... i will write a substandard FR.

but there's magic in the forum, somehow, all the negative FR will disappear shortly after posted.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsF1 View Post
bro, i think such matters really very subjective. to some ppl they dont mind pay the woman full rate just to sit down for TCSS without f**king. to some ppl they dont mind to be the robert & bring the woman out for shopping for full car load of branded stuff just for 1 simple bonk.

to me, my wallet not so deep. i only hunt for straight numbers that dont come with hidden charges. if the price stated comprises of a list of services, i expect to recieve those services. if it dont get the services that were listed... i will write a substandard FR.

but there's magic in the forum, somehow, all the negative FR will disappear shortly after posted.
ya agree with you, willing seller willing buyer. maybe we all can play a part to bring away this bad practice. haha
someone ZAP me
10-05-2012 05:18 PM WASTE MY TIME READING YOUR POST!
can't understand this kind of loser, wan to ZAP then please leave your name. anyway ZAP all you want as i don't really care.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

80 to 90 for msg n add 50 for HJ then 30 for rm total 160 to 170 ??? Must well go to HC u can enjoy whole afternoon w steam bath or suana n relax in TV rm n some come w good food n end off w a FJ...... but to each his own as long as u r happy n got $$$
Old 14-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
80 to 90 for msg n add 50 for HJ then 30 for rm total 160 to 170 ??? Must well go to HC u can enjoy whole afternoon w steam bath or suana n relax in TV rm n some come w good food n end off w a FJ...... but to each his own as long as u r happy n got $$$
i feel we are like carrot head, 170 for HJ. it nono for me.
Old 14-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsF1 View Post

Totally agreed. I also won't be carrot. Hehhe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1