The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR - Rip off Masseuse - book at your own risk

Booked a girl from one of the stables here who only offered massage + HJ for $90.
Halfway thru the massage, she opened the suggestion that she is willing to offer FJ. Naturally like all hot-blooded guys would, I asked what was her asking rate. She said top-up $100…. which of course was an absurd rate that is way off the market.

So while still lying proned, I told her " 太高了".

Not sure if she pretended not to hear me, anyway she went out of the room to get her "stuff", came back and stripped and started to give me b2b and hot/cold treatment.

All this while I thought it was part of her handjob treatment since it was indicated as part of the services she provides.

When she suddenly pulled out a tube of KY and started to apply on herself…. I asked her what she was doing… she said she thought I agreed to the full job … blah..blah… Anyway, she said….she was already more than halfway thru so I cannot back out…. I said I was not gonna be chopped carrot and pay 190 for a full-job. But if she wanted as a concession I would settle for $150 since she was already "half-way thru".

She said… NO… that cannot do… must complete the job and must be $190.

I did not wish to argue and worsen my mood so I went thru with the full job and paid up.

After showering and while putting on my clothes… I again told that her price is way off the market rate. This is her response word-for-word: "没办法,这里的老板是黑的。" imagine my disbelief!!

To cut the story short.....Here are the rest of her statistics:

Face: In person, she does not look like photo posted at all. If the photo is really her, the photo must have been taken when she was like "19"?? My opinion, her photo looks like a 8, but real person I give a 6.

Boobs: looks like 34b as stated… droopy though.
Body: flabby, very obvious tummy fats and lots of love handles allover.
BJ: hot-cold treatment , earnestly working very hard but very mechanical, expressionless
gf: NIL (mechanical and dead-pan)
FJ: one position and finished…. (I was not interested to do more, no mood) 5/10
RTF: u say leh??

I will not publish her name or the stable openly in this thread because this may be just one bad apple in that whole stable. I have tried other girls in this same stable and the experiences before this was acceptable or good.

However, I am still pissed off with this bitch who thinks she can come here and use such tactics to rip off Singaporean brothers here.

If this FR can help save some brothers who care about how they spend their hard-earned money, I am more than happy to share.

So any choingster who want to know the identity of this bitch, you can drop me a PM and I will be happy to reveal her identity, but only via PM.

This way, I think it is fair so it does not damage a particular stable reputation and more importantly, it does not give her the opportunity to change her trade-name and change her "identity" and con more unsuspecting customers.

If you appreciate this FR, it would be nice if you would up my points…. (I don't really need it… but who knows when the points might come in handy, right?) Peace!

Meanwhile.... I am still pissed!
Old 09-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR - Rip off Masseuse - book at your own risk

If you don't name stable or girl, whatever you wrote is of no use to anyone here. People will still fall in her trap. If you name the stable, at least the promoter might want to safeguard his own reputation and do something about it.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Promfret is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromfret is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromfret is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, if u really wanna help alert us
Best if u can put down the girl/lady name and contact number
And also let the TS have a chance to explain the situation
My humble 8pts for u
Cheers
Old 09-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

more helpful to publish the name here to notify brothers....
Old 09-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the feedback... if I openly blacklist here... what is stopping her from changing her workname and profile photo? We know that has happened in this forum b4 with some more infamous girls.

Plus I don't need the hassle or risk of her harrassing me on my hp to take "revenge" (U can't be too careful, don't know what these people might do..)
Old 10-05-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 22
kane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2timesaday View Post
Thanks for the feedback... if I openly blacklist here... what is stopping her from changing her workname and profile photo? We know that has happened in this forum b4 with some more infamous girls.

Plus I don't need the hassle or risk of her harrassing me on my hp to take "revenge" (U can't be too careful, don't know what these people might do..)
then this thread is pointless...its just ur ranting...
Old 10-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
then this thread is pointless...its just ur ranting...
from a general forum reader's point of view, it does seem so, but I have my valid reasons for such an approach.

and.....

I still achieve my objective of warning those brothers who are really interested to avoid falling for the same ruse.

For those who do not PM me for the girl's details, it is probably not important enough for them for any variety of reasons.... like maybe they normally do not book for massage, but only FJs.

u hv pm..
Old 10-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
KingJulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will zap u for not telling fellow samsters here!!! Yes this might be a bad apple from that stable, but we as a customer got the right to tell all n the OKT to stop all this nonsense from continuing. She said here the boss is "black", yet u not telling us who she is n what the stable is, not right bro
Old 10-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster

Sadly, my intentions are misunderstood.

My FR is meant to forewarn other brothers from falling into the trap.
If I blast her name openly in this thread, all she need to do is change her working name, change her profile photo and maybe even change stable the very next day... and she can go on conning samsters as a new arrival?

Does that help us avoid her in the long run?

Moreover, the stable may not be at fault if he is just an advertiser, and openly naming the stable will be unfair to him ane the the other girls in his stable who are just trying to make a living to pay the bills.

Genuine bros who want the girl's info can always pm me for the info to safeguard themselves. This way, no one will be unnecessarily victimised except the intended culprit .
Old 10-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 20
Simplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of light

I personally think your intentions are good Bro...(sorry don't know how to award points yet but will try to learn) in the meantime just enjoy your session since its suppose to release your stress for various reasons.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

to threadstarter, big thanks for the heads up.

personally, i never bother visiting those that offer only massage or HJ. the price listed for massage is absurd, and is quite expected that they will get your didi up, before popping the sacred question if u want to have full package?

normally, i will make my intent very clear before confirming the appointment. that way, theres no way she can roti prata upon meet up.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:

I will not publish her name or the stable openly in this thread because this may be just one bad apple in that whole stable. I have tried other girls in this same stable and the experiences before this was acceptable or good.

!
why can't you name the girl so we won't suffer the same fate ?

Quote:
I still achieve my objective of warning those brothers who are really interested to avoid falling for the same ruse. ..
how did you achieve your objective if we don't know who to avoid ?

Quote:
My FR is meant to forewarn other brothers from falling into the trap.
If I blast her name openly in this thread, all she need to do is change her working name, change her profile photo and maybe even change stable the very next day... and she can go on conning samsters as a new arrival?
you'd be surprised how CSI some bro here are , once the girl kena blackmark , change simi lan also counter check
Old 10-05-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

u name okt or gal, this thread would be gone in quick time.

TS, thx for the warning esp when gal chut pattern. Upzz u when power recovers!
Old 10-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 19
wkc77 is a glorious beacon of lightwkc77 is a glorious beacon of lightwkc77 is a glorious beacon of lightwkc77 is a glorious beacon of lightwkc77 is a glorious beacon of lightwkc77 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro. Black or White not an issue. If OKT is understanding, they will know and deal with their girls ..
OKT Black or White still earning a living and they need our support.
Beside why worry. You just helping us samster here..
Old 11-05-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

I think maybe I ought to clarify sometime here.

I believe the stable (the website promoting this girl).... is simply her advertiser.... and nothing more. And he is most likely - NOT the black-okt" that the girl was referring to.....

I believe she is under the control of an actual pimp who is housing her and taking a cut from her earnings that that of the other girls in the same aprtment. Her real pimp is probably the "black okt" she was referring to.

I came to that conclusion because she shares the apartment with 5 other girls. Together, they share 3 bedrms. All the girls camp out in the living room and whoever has a customer uses the bedrooms.

That is why I do not believe in openly naming the stable.... because listing-stable and her okt are 2 different people... as far as I can conclude.

Last edited by 2timesaday; 11-05-2013 at 12:26 AM. Reason: grammer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1