The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
FeiFei, PingPing, XiaoQian, Eva, Rainbow, Massage Babes Who Will Ease all Your Pains

Name: 菲菲 (Fei Fei)
Looks: 7.5/10, Sexy MILF
Height: 1.70m
Weight: 53 kg
Boobs: 34B
Traditional Tuina Massage: 9/10, 5 years experience working in a TCM shop in China
Boob Massage: 8.5/10
Other Services: HJ, Juagen
Not Available: BJ/BBBJ/AR/FJ
Not Available: BJ/BBBJ/AR/FJ

Price: $100/90 mins, Authentic Tuina Massage + 1 x HJ/Juagen, Inc Room. Silk Stockings & Costumes available on request.

Working Hours: 24 Hours daily

Contact 菲菲 (Fei Fei) @ 83608659

More Pics and Contact, Click Here

To View my Other Angels, Click Here

For my Other Babes, Click the links in my Banners below to view my New Websites.

Old 18-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FeiFei, PingPing, XiaoQian, Eva, Rainbow, Massage Babes Who Will Ease all Your Pa

New Gal, Updated 25 June

Name: 萍萍 (Ping Ping)
Looks: 8/10, Sexy Babe
Height: 1.64m
Weight: 45 kg
Traditional Tuina Massage: 8.5/10, 4 years experience working in a TCM shop in China
Boob Massage: 8/10
Other Services: HJ, 海底捞月, 蚂蚁爬树, 抓根
FJ, CIM, COF, AJ, RAW: Not Available

Price:

1) $90/60 mins, Authentic Tuina Massage + 1 x HJ/海底捞月/蚂蚁爬树/抓根, Inc Room.

1) $110/90 mins, Authentic Tuina Massage + 2 x HJ/海底捞月/蚂蚁爬树/抓根, Inc Room.

Work Location: SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Contact 萍萍 (Ping Ping) @ 86815344

For my Other Babes, Click the links in my Banners below to view my New Websites.

Old 18-07-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

Re: FeiFei, PingPing, XiaoQian, Eva, Rainbow, Massage Babes Who Will Ease all Your Pa

New Gal, Updated 4 July

Name: 小倩 (Xiao Qian)
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 44kg
Boobs: 34C
Looks: 9/10, Super Chio, Cute and Sexy Babe, One Look and you will want to RAPE her...
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Start by using her tongue to lick your little head until you feel damn shiok and after that she will start her deep throat and balls licking and sucking...
Catbath: 8/10, Lick from front to back
Breast Massage: 8/10, Use her Boobs to massage your face, use her nipples to tickle your cheeks, lips, chest and groin area. Likes it when you lick and suck her nipples..
Massage: 8/10, good relaxing massage with the right pressure at the right places
CIM: 8.5/10, Will Suck your little bro till you shoot all your little armies into her sweet mouth. After that, she will stick her cum covered tongue out for you to see...
Overall: 8/10
GFE: 8/10, Very friendly gal ,behaves just like your GF
COF, AJ, RAW, FJ: Not Available

Price: $100/1/1, Massage + 1 x BBBJ/HJ/CIM, Room Included

No House Calls Available

Contact 小倩 (Xiao Qian) @ 98930228

To View my Other Gems, Click Here

Old 18-07-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

New Gal, Updated 9 July

Name: Eva
Looks: 8/10, Sophisticated Looking
Boobs: 36C
Weight: 46kg
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Cock Sucking Queen, Really can do Deep Throat, Ball, Licking, Little Head Turbo Sucking...
Catbath: 8/10, Takes her time to lick your sensitive areas from top to bottom
Breast Massage: 8/10, Uses her nipples to tickle your body and likes to get her nipples sucked
Tuina Massage: 8/10, 3 Years Working Experience in China
Frenching: 8.5/10, Frenching Queen
AR, COB, CIM, HJ, Juagen: Available on Request
GFE: 8/10, very friendly and easy to communicate with.

Price: $100/1/1, Massage + 1 x BBBJ/HJ/Juagen/CIM, Room Included.

No House Calls Available

Contact Eva @ 91237455

Old 18-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

New Gal, Updated 10 July, Can Speak Simple English and Reply English SMS. Accepts all Races.

Name: 彩虹 (Rainbow)
Weight: 44kg
Looks: 8/10, Sexy Babe
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Uses her tongue to flick around your little head until you feel damn shiok and after that she will start to suck your balls and deep throat your dick...
Catbath: 8/10, Lick from front to back
Breast Massage: 8/10, Use her Boobs to massage your face and her nipples to tickle your chest and groin area. Likes to get her nipples sucked...
Massage: 8/10, good relaxing massage with the right pressure at the right places
GFE: 8/10, Very friendly gal, behaves just like your GF, not a time watcher

Price: $100/1/1, Massage + 1 x BBBJ + Unlimited HJ, Room Included.

No House Calls Available

Contact 彩虹(Rainbow) - 91336160

Old 18-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

New Gal, Updated 26 July.

Name: 沙沙 (Sha Sha)
Looks: 8/10, Sweet & Chio Looking
Weight: 46kg
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Solid licking and sucking of the dick, treat your dick like a lollipop. Will CIM Very quickly if no control.
Catbath: 8/10, Lick from head to toe, front to back
Breast Massage: 8/10, loves to use her nipples to tickle you...damn shiok...
Massage: 7.5/10, good relaxing massage
Frenching: 9/10, Frenching Queen. Poke her tongue into your mouth and twist it around. Lick and suck your tongue also.
CIM: 8.5/10, take all your cum in her mouth and continue to lick your little head
AR, COB, COF, HJ, 海底捞月,十指弹琴,过水刮痧,抓根: Available
Overall: 8.5/10, One of the GEMS here...
AJ, RAW, FJ: Not Available

Price:

1) $100/60 mins, Massage + 1 x HJ/Juagen, Room included.

2) $130/90mins, Massage + 2 x HJ/Juagen, Room included.

No House Calls Available

Contact 沙沙 (Sha Sha) @ 86784306

Last edited by teebs_darklord; 29-07-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old 18-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

New Gal, Updated 29 July.

Name: 安心 (An Xin)
Looks: 8/10, sexy, sweet looking girl
Weight: 44Kg
Catbath: 8/10, Lick from top to bottom, front to back...​
Breast Massage: 8/10, loves to use her nipples to tickle you...damn shiok...​
Tuina Massage: 8/10, Six Years Experience in China. Very good massage with good pressure at the accupoints.
Other Services: 海底捞月(HDLY),蚂蚁爬树,抓根(Juagen),打飞机 (HJ), 头部按摩 (Head Massage)
Overall: 8/10​
BBBJ, FJ, AJ, RAW: Not Available

Price: $100/60 mins, Tuina Massage + 1 x 海底捞月(HDLY/蚂蚁爬树/抓根(Juagen)/打飞机 (HJ), Room included.

No House Calls Available

Contact 安心 (An Xin) @ 86699543

Last edited by teebs_darklord; 31-07-2013 at 11:11 AM.
Old 18-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Samster

Click My Banners Below to View my New Websites and Babes

Last edited by teebs_darklord; 29-07-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old 18-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Samster

Old 18-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

Old 18-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

Old 19-07-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster

Old 19-07-2013, 03:01 AM
Samster

Old 19-07-2013, 06:02 AM
Samster

Old 19-07-2013, 06:08 AM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread