The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
Bbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Super sunshine attitude. Die for massage skill.HJ u till U shioks.Authenticate massag

demure lady with great attitude of services. Her massage was great with the right strenght. Her HDLY was totally great.. finger brushing betwen my butt crack was totally great . then she HLY me while i am in doggoe posiion. Damn really got the rushness to FJ her too bad NO FJ. Rest for bro to find out this great massage godness with solid great BIG BOObS.

must try for her massageand 2x HJ. best of all,,$90, 60mins or $130/90mins is a steal package man .. She used to work massage and HJ shop and that explain why she such a pro in massage.

Name : BiBi ( one word - CHIOOOOO)
Origin : PRC
Looks:7.8/10. PRETTY..be sure u call HER....
Boobs: SOLID NATURAL C CUP
Figure: Refer to pictures..damn sexy.
Boob massage yessss
Massage : YEs
HDLY : damn good with years experience
GFE: 12/10... Damn good feel.. Don't be surprise... ice easily broken.
Service / Attitude : A v nice lady to be with

$90/2 x HJ/60mins or $130/2xHJ/90mins full body massage. all inclusive of room
Working time from 8am - 12 mid night

NO RAW ANAL

CHINESE bro ONLY. Sorry to other race.

Last edited by Bbox; 26-02-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Old 20-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Bbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super sunshine attitude. Die for massage skill.HJ u till U shioks.Authenticate ma

Click here for more contacts

Last edited by Bbox; 31-01-2015 at 07:46 PM.
Old 20-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
darrendon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super sunshine attitude. Die for massage skill.HJ u till U shioks.Authenticate ma

Today after seeing her thread, immediately fast hand fast leg call her to make an appointment.
Lucky that her place is near my work place so can meet her 30mins later. Her place was easily accessible and at central area. When I first heard her voice. Not bad. Sounds young.

I immediately chiong to her stated place and call her once I have reached.
She directed me to her place and ask me to wait downstairs and say will pick me up.
I waited for around 1-2 mins and I saw a sweet young thing came out from the lift.
I was still hesitating whether she is the one as the STY doesn't looks like a PRC. She looks like a typical young Singaporean office lady.
I take a quick glance at her body and was totally being seduced. Her body looks just like a model with ample assets and slim waist.
Her legs are nice and slim as well. I think she is around 165 and above
When the SYT looks at me and smile, I am thinking WOW WOW WOW. She must be the one.
She open the door for me and we had a quick chat while walking to her apartment.

Before I met her, I am still wondering whether she looks like the posted pics and how pretty can she be since she charges so cheaply.
But when I saw her, Wooo.... She is a SYT with nice body and best of all, she is super friendly.

When we arrrived at her apartment, my first impression was it looks new and well renovated. It even seems cleaner than my own house.
The decoration was neat and tidy and the place was quite big. Best of all is that the place smells nice. Can see that she had really spend a lot of effort in maintaining the cleanliness and tidyness of her place.

She handed me a tower and directed me to her bathroom for a shower.
After shower, I wiped and lie down before she proceed with her massage. I am thinking how good can a SYT like her massage since she is chio. But I was wrong.
Her massage strength starts gradually and becomes stronger and stronger. After a while, I can feel my shoulder and back loosen a lot and becomes warm despite the aircon being strong. I immediately know that it was my blood flowing more smoothly after her massage.
I am a guy who loves hard massage and I have visited many professional massuers either from spas or from this forum.
I find her massage not the best but at least got 85-90% of the top professionals. And best is she is chio with nice model-like body.
Her massage definitely win a lot of girls whom I have tried before.

I chatted with her throughout the massage and I am enjoying her massage skill which is really good + she is super chio and her body is model type.
It makes me feel totally high and satisfied.
After around 40-45mins of pure massage, I can hear her taking off her clothes as I am still facing down and cannot see.
I am thinking this must be the time for BM. I can feel her pointed nips touching my back and moving around sensually.
My little bro immediately becomes hard, obviously. After a while, she ask me to turn over and I saw a perfectly shaped boobs.
I must be in heaven with a nice boobs SYT in front of me smiling sweetly.

She ask me if I have brought cap and I say No. I came here specially to try her massage as I have been searching for new massuers who can satisfy my massage+HJ desire.
She then proceed with her HJ and I find her HJ sensual and erotic with nipples teasing. She keeps her smile thoughout the session and her GFE is tip top.
I autoroam her top and found out that she doesn't allow autoroaming bottom for hygiene reason. For me, it is a plus point as that means she is clean and cares about hygiene which means I can RTM frequently without worries.
After a while, my little bro exploded with total satisfaction. Of course. Who can tahan a chio model-liked body SYT HJing you.

After washing up, I chatted with her for a while longer and my mind was already planning of when to book my next appointment with her again.

In summary, I find her chio, classy looks with nice body and boobs. Her GFE is high and she is friendly. Her KC is strong. So bros must be careful.

Face = 8.0 (SYT who looks like a chio Singaporean office lady)
Body = 8.5 (Perfectly shaped body with nice ample boobs and slim waist)
Massage = 7.5 (Can be much higher for some bros but I am a super hard massage lover and I am big size. So this rating is consider high for me and will make me RTM)
BM = 8.0 (Nice and sensual with great GFE while performing)
HJ = 7.5-8.0 (Slow and sensual. Definitely not mechanical but GFE type)
GFE = 10/10
KC = 10/10
RTM = 110%

For bros who want more than 1 HJ, please tell her in advance so that she can plan her time accordingly.
For me, a good massage with a nice HJ is more than enough.

I will most likely booked her for 2 sessions or maybe 3 sessions the next time I visit her depending on whether I have enough time.
Thinking about it now, I think I better call her later after work and book her again this weekend.

It is super rare to find a good massuer who is chio, friendly and with nice face and body with high GFE.
A lot of the girls who are chio cannot even do proper massage and with crabby lousy attitude.
But Bibi is super friendly and can provide an above average massage. I have definitely found myself a gem and she is going to be my regular.

A chio SYT who provides good massage and special for $90 with room where to find.

Last edited by darrendon; 29-11-2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old 20-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Samster

Last edited by Bbox; 31-01-2015 at 07:47 PM.
Old 20-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

~~~~ Bump for Bibi ~~~~
Old 20-11-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

I am looking forward to see her again this weekend for another session.
Old 20-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy View Post
Visited BiBi this evening. Place was located at a quiet corner of a colourful neighbourhood. Room is clean and spacious.

On the whole, i'll say that she's hardworking, earnest and accomodating. The fact that she wore a charming smile throughout the session was a huge plus for me. Through the session, she keep checking with me if the strength was alright and was quite conversant. Do note that her slots are limited.

My humble MR summarised below;

Massage: 8/10 (SYT with decent skills. Very attentive and hardworking on troubled spots. Paid extra attention on areas i highlighted)
BJ: Never try.
HJ: 8/10 (Slow and steady, without fake moans. I believe the norm is 1 HJ, unless you've specified beforehand)
Roaming: Yes, but do respect her if she stops you from going down under
Overall: 8/10 (More for bros looking for good service. KC alert! Beware)
RTM: Definitely

Old 21-11-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy View Post
Visited BiBi this evening. Place was located at a quiet corner of a colourful neighbourhood. Room is clean and spacious.

On the whole, i'll say that she's hardworking, earnest and accomodating. The fact that she wore a charming smile throughout the session was a huge plus for me. Through the session, she keep checking with me if the strength was alright and was quite conversant. Do note that her slots are limited.

My humble MR summarised below;

Massage: 8/10 (SYT with decent skills. Very attentive and hardworking on troubled spots. Paid extra attention on areas i highlighted)
BJ: Never try.
HJ: 8/10 (Slow and steady, without fake moans. I believe the norm is 1 HJ, unless you've specified beforehand)
Roaming: Yes, but do respect her if she stops you from going down under
Overall: 8/10 (More for bros looking for good service. KC alert! Beware)
RTM: Definitely
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyman9899 View Post
Bump for Bibi.

I have my RTM and was so lucky to be able to book a slot with her.
She seems to be getting harder and harder to book.

She was still as friendly but looks a bit tired. I guess too many bros have been trying her massage over the past week.
Although she looks a bit tired but her massage and attitude is still superb. No wonder TS says she is Super sunshine. which is totally true.

Her KC is ultra strong and as mention by most of the bros who had visited her before, bros better be careful not to fall into her KC.
I think it is due to her good attitude that makes her stand out from the rest.
She is a classy and decent girl who provides really good massage.
Since there was already so many good FRs of her, I will just cut it short.

SUPERB SERVICE AND ATTITUDE!!!

Old 21-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCheongster View Post
I have tried this girl yesterday and was totally satisfied.

Her GFE is strong and she is very service oriented. She looks great and I am more than 100% sure her body will make any guys turn their head and bio her when she walks along the street.
Slim waist and slender built with good size boobs.

Her massage is above average and I can feel that she really concentrates herself when doing the massage and definitely not piano type.
She seems to be trying her best and utmost effort trying to lossen my stiff muscles especially the back of my neck cause I told her that I have stiff neck recently and can't sleep well at night. So bros who had stiff muscles at certain area, can let her know so that she can concentrate more on that area.

BM and HJ is sensual and with her nice body in front of you, who won't shoot out fast.

My ratings of her are as follow -

Face = 8.5 - Classy look and grows prettier as you look at her
Body = 9.0 -Handful boobs with slim and slender waist
Massage = 8.0 - I am average size and can feel her strength and effort
BM = 8.5 -Erotic, slow and sensual
BJ = Nil - I didn't try as I am not a fancy of this
HJ = 8.5 - Slow and steady. Can feel her warm hand after the massage.
Attitude = 11/10
GFE = 110/100%
Damage = $90+tips
RTM = Definitely yes

After checking with her on when is the best time to book slots with her, she says her time slots are usually full at night. So daytime will be the best to secure a slot with her.
Personally, I will think best is to book one day in advance as such a nice lady will sure be harder to book in future.

Highly recommended to bros who like to have a good massage by sweet-young-thing with some special.
Quote:
Visited her yesterday and was amazed at how good her attitude was.

I am not a newbie but have decided to create a new account to recommend her to all brothers here as my main account is known to my ultimate OC.

My impression of her is that she is friendly and chatty.
I also find her being able to hold her conversation really well, probably because she is an office lady back at her home previously. No wonder she can talk about anything, from business, politics to basically anything.
Bros who like to chit chat and high GFE girls should definitely try her.

Her massaging skill is good and with enough strength and not those fingers playing type. K. Cut things short. Here is my ratings for her.

Face = 8/10
Body = 8.5/10
Massage = 8/10
BM = 7.5/10
BJ = 8/10
HJ = 7.5/10
Room = 9.5/10
RTM = Yes
GFE = 9.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmaxmax View Post
Not really into writing FR, however if you wanna have a really good massage, Bibi can really provide you with that, place us really clean and well kept which I deem is also a plus point.

As for other service, nv try as her massage is really good enough for me to rtm. Stats wise, those provided by the TS is accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrendon View Post
Yo Bro,

She is really a gem for bros to try and her smile will simply melts anyone.
I have tried many so called massage ladies but not many can even compare to her. Where to find a massage lady who will put on smile right from the beginning to end. Her smile will accompany you from welcoming you when you reach her place and call her to leaving the door.

You are right that she can provide a good massage and her willingness to service attitude is the best.

I RTM again over last weekend and was still 100% satisfied with her service.
GFE and KC are as strong as ever.

She definitely looks younger than the pics in the thread and her massage skill is still as good. Her actual figure is very much slimmer compared to the posted pics. And I love her legs.

Her massage skill is definitely not piano type and as pro as those massuers from high class spa. Those bros who have tried her before should know and she is totally valued for money. She seems to have warm up a lot and her massaging skill is now even better than my first visit.

Bros who love REAL MASSAGE by a chio sweet young thing should definitely try her out. I guarantee that you will not regret her service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skySG View Post
Like most bro posted. All informations are accurate. I just enjoy my 2 session with her. A rare gem indeed. What I like best is her massage skill and cheerful attitude. Please do support her and u won't regret
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_ylx View Post
I don't usually write FR. However, I just want to jot a line to affirm the experiences of other bros here. Just base on her massage and attitude alone, it's worth every single cent spent already. Her massage and services are the best I have experienced this year. The room is also fantastic - spacious and clean. This is a super gem. Please be nice to her.

Last edited by Bbox; 18-02-2014 at 10:31 AM.
Old 21-11-2013, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
CyberCheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have tried this girl yesterday and was totally satisfied.

Her GFE is strong and she is very service oriented. She looks great and I am more than 100% sure her body will make any guys turn their head and bio her when she walks along the street.
Slim waist and slender built with good size boobs.

Her massage is above average and I can feel that she really concentrates herself when doing the massage and definitely not piano type.
She seems to be trying her best and utmost effort trying to lossen my stiff muscles especially the back of my neck cause I told her that I have stiff neck recently and can't sleep well at night. So bros who had stiff muscles at certain area, can let her know so that she can concentrate more on that area.

BM and HJ is sensual and with her nice body in front of you, who won't shoot out fast.

My ratings of her are as follow -

Face = 8.5 - Classy look and grows prettier as you look at her
Body = 9.0 -Handful boobs with slim and slender waist
Massage = 8.0 - I am average size and can feel her strength and effort
BM = 8.5 -Erotic, slow and sensual
BJ = Nil - I didn't try as I am not a fancy of this
HJ = 8.5 - Slow and steady. Can feel her warm hand after the massage.
Attitude = 11/10
GFE = 110/100%
Damage = $90+tips
RTM = Definitely yes

After checking with her on when is the best time to book slots with her, she says her time slots are usually full at night. So daytime will be the best to secure a slot with her.
Personally, I will think best is to book one day in advance as such a nice lady will sure be harder to book in future.

Highly recommended to bros who like to have a good massage by sweet-young-thing with some special.
Old 21-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skySG View Post
Like most bro posted. All informations are accurate. I just enjoy my 2 session with her. A rare gem indeed. What I like best is her massage skill and cheerful attitude. Please do support her and u won't regret

Last edited by Bbox; 26-11-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Old 21-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Had my RTM to Bibi few days ago for a 2 hrs session.

She looks much fairer compared to my first visit. She looks much prettier and more sexy than ever.
She greeted me when she saw me and she immediately recognized me.
GFE is still high and she is a natural born social talker. She can chat about anything and seriously everything. I guess I can really click with her.
For bros who don't have the same treatment, it is really up to whether you can click with her.

After bath, I proceed to lie down. Can sense that her strength had really improve a lot. I had actually fallen asleep while she is massaging me as the environment is too relaxing and I have not had a good sleep for days.
Never realize I can fall asleep so easily. I woke up when she ask me to turn around and I totally like what I saw. Still with her smiling face, she look at me innocently and continue to massage me before moving her hands down to proceed with the HJ. She took up her top and my little bro immediately rise high high. I do admit I sometimes have issue with making my little bro hard.
But when I saw her, no need to think and little bro immediately rises.
HJ was sexy and speed was just nice which I enjoy a lot with her arousing me. How to tahan. Very soon, boom. 1 shot out. She don't stop when boom boom. She just slow down her speed and continue to HJ slowly until everything out.
Feeling extremely tired after boom and there are still some time left, she ask to wash her hand before coming back to massage my head.
I nearly fell asleep again but then wanted to chat with her for a while.
So once time is up, I wash up, paid her with some tips and then left her apartment as a totally satisfied client.

She is definitely a superb girl.
Quote:
BI BI BI BI BI BI BI

Bibi's body actually looks exactly like this Xie Jin Yan as shown in this video.
Slim body with slender legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCheongster View Post
Bump for Bibi.

Die die highly recommend to bros for her massage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolocarpediem View Post
tried bibi the other day, took the 1.5hr package as i really needed good massage. also saw other bros good comments so i thought just try since other bros say her massage not bad.

location is good, discreet new apartment, clean and nice smell. surprised to see how pretty and young she is in real person. v warm and always smiling. its true her smile is the best. gfe is really strong for everything she do to you, from talking to massage to special.

and very important, her massage is really solid! can tell she got experience, and she also told me she got experience of massaging before. one of the best massage out there. she is very hardworking too, and always asking if she strong enough or too strong.

i left a very happy man after 1.5hr, and already looking fwd to more times with her. cannot wait! thanks bro bbox!
Quote:
This was my 8th visit to Bibi and her looks grow even prettier each time I visited her which I am surprise. I guess I tio KC too much by her strong GFE.
So once again, bros beware of her strong KC.

Her massage skills also seems to be getting better and better. With her around, I think I will stick with her as her regulars instead of trying others.

She is highly recommended for bros who like good massage by a young SYT with specials. I start to miss her.

Last edited by Bbox; 30-12-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Old 21-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandandandandan View Post
After seeing so many good reports of Bi Bi, I have decided to call her up today to make an appointment for 90mins session.
Surprisingly, I manage to book a slot with her.

She sounded young, friendly and sweet.
After fixing a slot with her, I am looking forward to meet this sweet young thing massage pro.

I left my office early and drive over to her dedicated place before calling her. She picked up my call almost immediately which makes me have the feeling like a gf waiting calls from bf.
She directed me to park my car and went up to her private apartment which is a new apartment.

After taking a lift up to the floor where she is staying, I saw a room door which is already open but didn't see anyone.
I am thinking hmm.. where is she?
When I enter the door, I finally saw her who looks much younger compared to the pics but definitely legal age.
I glance through her body and was totally obsessed by her. She was not wearing a bra under her big white shirt and i can see her protruding nipples.
And best of all, she was wearing only a panty on her bottom and when she turns around to prepare the bed, I can see her nice panty and tight butt.

Wee. She looks like an office lady girlfriend at home waiting for bf to come home after work to have a good time.

I immediately know that all the reports that describes her is correct.

She pass me a tower and ask me to take a shower first and I am fascinated by the cleanliness and setup of her toilet. There are built-in top hangers in the toilet for me to hang my clothes during shower and I can hang them there until I finish the whole session. This is good as I had bad experience before having to put all my clothes on the floor.

After a quick shower, I come out of the toilet and I can see her smiling face asking me to walk over and lie down.
I lie down on her bed and she proceed with her massage with some small chats which I get to know more about her and her background.
Surprisingly she used to be doing her own business back home which I am surprise since she looks young. But due to some incident that happen, she had no choice but to come over to Singapore.
From our conversation, I find her really well-verse and knowledgeable.
After knowing more about her, I truly respect her for being so frank and sincere with me which I appreciate.
This is my first visit and she can just bullshit with me but she didn’t.

Now talk about her massage skills, I find that she can do really good massages and she spend a considerable amount of time massaging my shoulder and back since she find them really stiff.
I can feel her strength and her effort trying to rub off my stiff shoulder. Although the aircon in her room is pretty cold but I can feel those areas that she had rubbed feel warm and loosen.
I praise her for spending effort to loosen my muscles which I truthfully appreciate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandandandandan View Post
Continue from previous post.

While lying down, she also proceed to massage my legs and hands which I feel really good especially when she massaging near my butt area.
Not sure how long had pass, she ask me to turn over and I saw her smiling at me. I saw her pointed nips and can’t help myself staring at them which makes her feel shy.
I tease her a while and machiam she is like my girlfriend. Definitely strong GFE.
She continue to massage my legs and gradually move to my groin area.
I immediately feel my zillions of worms rush over to my little bro eagerly waiting to come out.
I proceed to autoroam her top which makes me feel heavenly since her pointed nips and boobs are so nicely shaped.
She proceed with the HJ and her touch makes me feel wanted to shoot out almost immediately.
I am telling myself I must definitely tahan and I don’t want to end the session so fast as I am a 1 shot person.
She carass me all over for a while while my hands are busy autoroaming her. When I try to reach her bottom, she stop me saying hygiene reason which I can understand. Of course still with her smiling face.
I respect her and I just continue fondling her top and soon explode out BIG TIME.

She wipe her hand and clean up my little one before excuse herself to wash up before coming back to me again.
She ask me to move myself up close to the edge of the bed and proceed with a fantastic head massage.
I have not had a decent head massage for so long and she can clearly provide a nice one with adequate strength. That cures my migraine a bit as I have been having headache once and then.
I close my eyes and enjoying her head massage which I nearly fell asleep.
After not sure how long, the session ended and I was totally relaxed.
I washed up and paid her together with some tips which she totally deserve considering her skills and her nice looks/body.
I told her I will RTM her again and she politely says thank you, still with her killer smiling face.
I check my watch and saw that time had exceeded by so long. This also shows she is not a time watcher.

I find her attitude is superb and friendly. No wonder so many bros here says her kc and gfe is strong which I definitely agree.

There was only one sentence to describe my first visit to Bi Bi.
“HER LOOKS, BODY, AND MASSAGING SKILLS ARE TIP TOP AND DEFINITELY NO HORSE RUN, 100% WORTH EVERY SINGLE CENT”

Last edited by Bbox; 07-01-2014 at 04:38 PM.
Old 21-11-2013, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumupai View Post
BiBi is finally back!
Some of the bros here sure will know her.

Looks: 8
Massage: 8
Gfe: 10

Really like back to teenage times, long lost lovers. Syt type office ger look.
And she's quite gd in her massage. Definitely a gem to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterIsHappy View Post
Bibi really provides top notch massage service and attentive to customers' needs. In my opinion, her massage service is even better than most of the expensive spas outside. The massage oil used is also of quality.

She massages where you tell her that your muscle is aching, shoulders mainly for myself, and gives advice when she feels your body is not functioning normally. For example, my back was perspiring cold sweat when she massaged me and she told me to drink less cold drinks.

In short, she is definitely an awesome lady with authentic massage skills. Please respect and cherish her.

RTM: always!
Damage: as specified

Last edited by Bbox; 03-02-2015 at 10:22 AM.
Old 21-11-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondacity View Post
Promise her to write a more detail FR as my last FR is rather brief.
Really wish she is my gf. Was already in love with her
during her first time here last year but now even more so. She is slimer now
with poportional body.
Tried asking her out on valentines day but was sadly politely rejected
by her saying she need to work.

Reason i like her is mainly due to her attitude and massage.
Mostly i like 2hrs session as it is less rush compare to 1 hr session and she can massage all body Area more detail. Really like her massage as she is trained in chinese oil massage

I will not go into details the special part as i am more into massage than hj.
But definitely no FJ.

She stay at balestier road area.
damage 180 for 2 hr

Last edited by Bbox; 13-02-2015 at 02:18 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1