The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tiley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Finding places

Newbies question please don't flame me.

Do you guys just walk around and do trial and error to try massage places or just turn on whatsapp and try luck?
Old 24-09-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Finding places

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiley View Post
Newbies question please don't flame me.

Do you guys just walk around and do trial and error to try massage places or just turn on whatsapp and try luck?
For me just walk in any spa and see if I encounter a good ml... is all trial and error... sometimes when you're in luck, you got everything you want from a ml....
Old 24-09-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Whatapps got nothing how to try luck??

Wechat or Michat bro i think that is what most use to scan around. But be on the alert many are scam account in both chat platform. So have to be careful or you can choose the manual way trial and error. If you don't get a happy ending if that is what you are looking for at least most of the time you can end with a good or so so massage to sooth the body.

Last edited by acidicavex; 24-09-2019 at 11:17 AM.
Old 24-09-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

jamestvm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would recommend walk in and try your luck..
Old 24-09-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Walk and try is best, at least u see the real thing. Because now WeChat and other chat have a lot of scammers.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Yamnaz walk liao try liao thn share ba. Encourage to share via pm will xchange joints n up point .
Old 24-09-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
fjallaone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfjallaone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My humble opinion is to just take risk. Go in and give it a try. Eventually you’ll learn to have a good sensing of the different joints. Also even if you ask around, you might have a good experience because different people have different expectations.

The best MLs I’ve got are the ones I went in and try myself. With that being said, there are times I had bad experiences as well. It’s part of the hunting.
Old 24-09-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

When you go and try, if happened the ml is not up to your expectations... doesn't mean the place is sucks... There might be a gem or 2 in there....
Old 24-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjallaone View Post

The best MLs I’ve got are the ones I went in and try myself. With that being said, there are times I had bad experiences as well. It’s part of the hunting.
Agreed. Tikam, first try, is always the best experience you can get. Then with the next visit and repeats it'll all go downhill
Old 24-09-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

tiley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks, looks like trial and error is the way to go.

What about prices, so far what I've read is about $50 for entrance. How long is that for? What about the other services, any estimated range for bj, fj etc.

For discretion if you guys are willing to share the general areas for walking around please PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1