The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
3umbrellas is Cool - loads of Potential
STD Alert

If you are planning to visit this girl think twice

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xin-xin-massage-hj-bj/

She provides sex to a selected few but broke i thnk she has some disease. Havent had sex for 6 months with any wild chicken and I patronise her four days ago at a hotel in Chinatown and now I got yellowish gluey rashes on my penile head. Just be careful.
Old 28-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Re: STD Alert

Hi TS,

Thanks for alerting us. I'm sorry to hear of your condition.

I am also not sure if it's true or not, but it;s better to be careful.

Go get it treated. Hang in there.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 28-10-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3umbrellas View Post

She provides sex to a selected few but broke i thnk she has some disease. Havent had sex for 6 months with any wild chicken and I patronise her four days ago at a hotel in Chinatown and now I got yellowish gluey rashes on my penile head. Just be careful.
Did you use a condom..... or did you do her raw?
Old 28-10-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

just went kelantan clinic got warts apparently. Fuck me theres only her so it cannot be wrong. fucking just beware.
Old 28-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Just to mention, she has very good service with good PSE but if you wanna risk it go ahead. Almost every guy will leave a happy man when u visit her so did I but she gave me a free xmas present. FUCK
Old 29-10-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
just went kelantan clinic got warts apparently. Fuck me theres only her so it cannot be wrong. fucking just beware.
What services did she provide you with?
According to her ads she only gives massage and HJ.
Unless you received off the menu services.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/xin-xin-4/
Old 29-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
What services did she provide you with?
According to her ads she only gives massage and HJ.
Unless you received off the menu services.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/xin-xin-4/
bro, so many girls offer off menu stuffs to others. personally i gotten one ML die die don't do fj but i finger her till she can't take it and fuck the hell out of me. Luckily i got a cap with me
Old 29-10-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Just a thought - because she's operating in a small hotel, and recycling towels, any chance that TS caught it from another bro who used the same towel before him? Can genital warts spread this way?
Old 29-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 17
Tomas79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: STD Alert

Quote:

Dear Bro 3umbrella,

What I heard was that you requested raw and she says she don't do it...Agreed on the price but u paid her $50 lesser and when she demanded for it...you became angry and mentioned that you will make her pay...I have a few friends visiting her but till now everything is fine...I would appreciate if you can consider to judge your own actions before producing story that are untrue and totally uncalled for which will caused damage to a certain extent to that particular person who is involved....they are here to make a living due to some unforeseen circumstances and please understand the hardship that they are going through...I am a cheongster myself but someone who provide only genuine FRs...We pay they provide service but only to a certain extent so please don't fabric stories based on groundless accusations...We would appreciate if you can provide proof of your medical report or whatever you may have to support your said claim...

Dear bros, before we have concrete evidence...please refrain yourself from causing any more damage verbally...

Just my 2 cents worth...

Thanks All & Have A Great Weekend...
Old 29-10-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
swkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure or not? I have a few chiongster friends went to find her already and everything turns out fine. Her fr is not too bad too, dont just simply give wrong info to mislead others. Besides, come out to play better wear a condom will be much safer so you dont get any disease and blame others for it.
Old 29-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 14
singapore.camel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingapore.camel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: STD Alert

so it is because he wanted to pay less...

and now he is trying to sabo?

If he can't provide proof of his medical report, it goes to show
that he's just trying to stir shit!

Can someone check with the FL concern for his H/P number.

It is not that difficult to trace him!

You Can Run, But You Can't Hide!

This kind of idiot need to let him have a taste of his own medicine.
Old 29-10-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

If he really has genital warts, he should do the responsible thing and stop chionging, to prevent the spread of the disease, let alone asking for raw.

If he is lying about the genital warts thingy, then the advice to him is to be careful what he wishes for...

Edit: initially when 3umbrellas wrote that he contracted genital warts from Xin Xin, she did not know who the customer was. However, she has now established which customer it was and vehemently vouch that she did not have sex with him.

Last edited by JasonJG; 30-10-2016 at 12:38 AM.
Old 30-10-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fakeguaikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros,
I think the TS might have gotten it elsewhere lah. Simi 4 days then got symptoms one. You think some new plague is it. Normally a few months then got symptoms.

"Infection with the human papillomavirus (HPV) usually does not cause any symptoms and does not always produce visible genital warts. Some types of HPV cause cell changes to the cervix that can cause an abnormal Pap test.

When symptoms do develop, they usually occur 2 to 3 months after infection. But symptoms have been known to occur from 3 weeks to many years after infection."

Edit: I understand from her that she changes towels. She has her own towels that she washes in a laundrey house

Last edited by fakeguaikia; 30-10-2016 at 01:20 AM.
Old 30-10-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays even some cheongers sibei bo standard
Old 30-10-2016, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

uh bro if the ML rejected FJ then respect her decision la no need to create malicious rumors....are you gentle or not bro if sibei can't tahan then go geylang to chiong

guys like you ruining our playground and the ML herself.....
whoever had his number should just spread to other MLs in their blacklisted number and be cautious of this guy if it's true....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1