The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 13
Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjX86 View Post
Hi bros..going to thermae for the first time as I will be in Bangkok from 10-14 Jan..just to check for LT better to go after 11? Is it similar to soi cowboy?

Thanks in advance..first time going to bkk..previously visit pattaya
I suggest you don't waste your time on soi cowboy, the price is totally a ripped off. Scare the shit out of me, I rejected the offer and made a u-turn to thermae. I heed the advice from other bros to go for ST instead of LT. Only go for LT after u tried her for ST and you feel satisfactory. There might be possibility of getting a bonus LT or ovn when u pay for only ST.
You can really find hidden gems there such as fair like Chinese and busty FL.
Good luck to u on ur findings.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingofchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How far are the girls willing to walk to your hotel? If stay like at soi 31 plus do u think they will go back with me to hotel?

Also I know the hotel above does offer rooms for few hours. But got better nicer hotels offering such type of rooms too?
Old 11-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofchocolate View Post
How far are the girls willing to walk to your hotel? If stay like at soi 31 plus do u think they will go back with me to hotel?

Also I know the hotel above does offer rooms for few hours. But got better nicer hotels offering such type of rooms too?
That is like 10 - 15 mins walk. How about taking a Tuk Tuk?
Old 11-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
can ask lah but hor i wont ask ladies to walk lor. Just tell them you stay suk 31 and they ok to go or not. After exit the place then see how they react 55555

thai girls some good heart help you save money will walk and don't mind walking and they will tell you nvm we walk very near. 5555 but hor some stand till leg tired liao and you still ask them walk? haiz they reach your room they tired and hot 5555. thai girl don't like hot hot lor.

Even for me to walk i also lazy cuz still need cross Asok junction. I bring girls go T21 makan movies then walk 5mins across to hotel i also worry the girl shag cuz she wearing abit heels.

anyway u calculate the cost of ST room and taxi hor. You should know which is better for yourself. Also must see super jam or not the traffic.

if stay S31, the duplex is great 5555 when you have a fun girl staying there with you.

Ahhh thank u. Usually do you all walk the girl back to thermae then?
Old 12-01-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
RjX86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the tips..going to venture there tonight any luck that you can get 2 shots for st? Of course willing to pay for the extra shot
Old 12-01-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kbwen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks for the tips..going to venture there tonight any luck that you can get 2 shots for st? Of course willing to pay for the extra shot
see you there bro 😉
Old 12-01-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
RjX86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwen View Post
see you there bro 😉
Haha will go around 10-1030
Old 12-01-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

kbwen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Haha will go around 10-1030
有缘再见 I maybe going same timing as you or later.. tonight last night wanna go for LT.. maybe go ST then if girl good then extend.
Old 13-01-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

nzcalines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes go thermae will see those really good looking Japanese or Korean guys come in. Wah, all the gals eyes will start shining. Mine too lol. Dunno whether those guys get discount or not.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

nzcalines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
then all the girls rush to chat them? do you see them pickup the most chio FL?
Not really. I think the gals not allowed to do that? N they don't always pick the most chio 1 lah haha
Old 17-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I think I booked the prettiest girl in thermae 3 hours ago. I am aware of the market rate but she asked for 7K for LT. I Negotiated down to 6K. Beautiful lady with long slander legs. Big gorgeous eyes. Standing at 1.69m with fair skin- a model caliber. Just finished a bonk with her, she is still lying beside me while I am typing this message 555555. Not much service from her but definitely a looker. Wish she put more passion into sex.

Last edited by ZanShen; 17-01-2019 at 01:18 AM.
Old 17-01-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Any hotel recommendations?
Old 17-01-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm a lone ranger LT guy so if i'm there i usually either picking up a girl for supper or party then back to room.

Girls that i usually not keen to approach are those who always on their mobile phone. You will know it cuz after you scan finish and that same girl still on phone? she probably too busy for you 5555.

Girls who initiate talking to you? Don't be shy chat up with them. Some time cuz you just need to find a spot to stop walking and "social" a bit waste time a bit 5555. Pretend lah you don't know much and let them do the sales talk and hear what they say. Then at the same time you process your visual around her. 5555

For those of you go in buddy? I'm sure its much easier to waste time inside 555 but please don't waste too much time inside leh cuz the night and time is precious!!! Unless you be in bkk super long time and many days then nvm.

Don't stay too long inside! cuz 555 you may be capture in one of those frequent hidden cam these days.

Wondering how did he hide the camera.
The camera seems to be mount near his head or collar.

Anyway, anyone want to meet this coming Monday at Thermae, feel free to drop me a PM.
Old 17-01-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Wondering how did he hide the camera.
The camera seems to be mount near his head or collar.

Anyway, anyone want to meet this coming Monday at Thermae, feel free to drop me a PM.
No need hidden camera.... there is one cctv behind the bar counter above the emergency spotlight. Another above the cashier but I believe that is aim at the cashier and not the crowd. At the rear along the passageway to the restrooms also one more installed. These are all openly installed.

Whether are there any other hidden cams? I dun believe the Cafe will install them....... but some stupid visitors may be doing so...... why I say stupid? ...... because there is new law passed by Greentea Junta on hidden recordings inside certain premises...... including clubs, bars, parlours, entertainment outlets etc.

Minimum fine B100K + mandatory time inside the monkey house.
Gone are the days when you just compensate the victim B4K if you happen to get caught.....
Old 17-01-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
U pay 6k for LT or ST?

She more chio than any of the dome1 FL ah? 55555

She never service you much but you got service her gaogao boh.
Good question. 6K for LT. She was properly the most beautiful girl I ever bonk however far from best bonk. She has the height, good body proportion with the right curve at the right place. Boobs and nose were man made though. She did not have a lousy attitude but still did not bath me non provide blow job. You are spot on! I was the one Servicing her most of the time. The experience will be much better if she was able to provide good GFE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1