The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
sometimes its very irritating when they pester you walking along the way as if the path belong to their shop.Are the 2 shops closed already?
Last time I used to go Sim Lim very often. After rejecting them a few times and still kena pester by them, I ask the lady "do you think your face skin is better than mine?", the lady stunned and just walked away, from that time on no one ask me again anymore 😁
Old 11-11-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bencoolen beauty services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Last time I used to go Sim Lim very often. After rejecting them a few times and still kena pester by them, I ask the lady "do you think your face skin is better than mine?", the lady stunned and just walked away, from that time on no one ask me again anymore 😁
You have a point bro.
Indeed many guys hv better skin than those women.
But the statement kinda harsh too. Lol

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
You have a point bro.
Indeed many guys hv better skin than those women.
But the statement kinda harsh too. Lol
Actually I say it in a polite manner with gentle tone 😁 though I think it hurts but given the fact that they are providing facial treatment, how can their face be so rough right? It just can't convince anyone.
Old 12-11-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Actually I say it in a polite manner with gentle tone 😁 though I think it hurts but given the fact that they are providing facial treatment, how can their face be so rough right? It just can't convince anyone.
JUz like a fat/plump lady claimed to be a professional providing slimming treatment or selling slimming pills.

Think the more u go for her slimming treatments or taking her slimming pills, the fatter u will become ..
Old 14-11-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: bencoolen beauty services

Any bro can confirm this angeline do massage?

I call and book but they say she only do flyer no massage
Old 14-11-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
Any bro can confirm this angeline do massage?

I call and book but they say she only do flyer no massage
Wow she that good?
Seems like many bros here know her
She fr PB?

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-11-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!

There is another Viet gal at the same stretch who gives flyer too...looks pretty but I don't think she does massage
Old 15-11-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: bencoolen beauty services

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
She is malaysian 100%, sometimes she does put on black stockings, very tempting to try but clean massage.Like to tell me about their package, i tried once i never go back again.I remember her name is michelle , she think very easy to catch customer by standing outside and distribute brochures.i don' t believe in paying package as who know one day their business go down the drain and your package money is not even used after they closed.
She is damn hot
Old 15-11-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Raided and close already.
Or maybe change management ?
As far as I know this shop should not hv any hanky panky.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Or maybe change management ?
As far as I know this shop should not hv any hanky panky.
No hanky panky? Are you sure ? Hahaha... i think they got raid and close due to no massage license.
Old 16-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 20
stiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow she that good?
Seems like many bros here know her
She fr PB?
Hi bro,
Where is PB?

Next : JulianLuther, igor88 (all need new post).

Wait List (< 5pts) : -

Thanks for adding. Priority will be given to those with 5 pts and above. Cheers!
Old 16-11-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Jonathanyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiwrx View Post
Hi bro,
Where is PB?
Perfect Beauty Center
Old 16-11-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 20
stiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond reputestiwrx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathanyew View Post
Perfect Beauty Center
Thanks bro!

Next : JulianLuther, igor88 (all need new post).

Wait List (< 5pts) : -

Thanks for adding. Priority will be given to those with 5 pts and above. Cheers!
Old 16-11-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Martin1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PB still there right, just passby
Old 16-11-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Any lobang or secert info on PB???

Would appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1