The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold
Re: Just how much is enough?

Yan stripped down as she then shouted.

Yan: You blindfold yourself with the small towel. Else I am not coming in.

Edward quickly did what he was told and then said: I'm done!

She walked towards the bath and saw the pathetic guy sitting on the toilet bowl, stark naked. She wasn't even interested in a single bit about him.

Upon sensing that Yan was in the bathroom, he stood up, trying to see if she needed anything.

Edward: Do you need anything my queen?

He said as he tried to see if he could catch a glimpse of any flesh of her. There wasn't much he could see and he blamed himself for being too straight but he could see a thick bush.

Yan slapped him again: Move you idiot. I need to pee.

He went to the side as Yan relieved herself. He could hear her loud and clear. Yan flushed and she ordered Edward to kneel.

Yan: Kneel and crawl over like a dog.

He agreed as he went on all fours.

Yan: Stick your tongue out like a dog and bark.

He went near her and he could smell her bush. She took her head and then pulled it towards her bush.

Yan: Clean me up.

He could feel her thick bush filling his nose and mouth. It didn't really smell good but he was already past what smells good or not. He only wanted her. Badly.
Old 25-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, more updates please.
Old 25-10-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping and support ! Please continue
Old 29-10-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Edward closed his eyes as he stretched the tip of his mouth towards Yan's black coloured lips. He could feel his rod harden in anticipation of what is to come. But first he knew he had to make her happy before he can get what he wanted the most.

As he painted his first stroke, he almost puked. But tried hard to control. First it smelled really fishy, and the first paint tasted sour and stale seawater. He held his breath as he continued to tease her, hoping she will get aroused and go further.

Yan closed her eyes, enjoying Edward's tongue ticklishly painting her black lips.

Yan: Oooohhh... f**k... it feels... so...good... go...deeppperr....

She said she she held his head and pulled him to her pussy, to allow his tongue to go deeper. He obeyed but his breath was really running out, and he could feel the sourish taste going toward his throat.

He tried to move his head for some air but Yan's hand was locking his head. He just carried on trying to stretch his tongue inwards. He just keep furiously circling his tongue in her insides, hoping that she would quickly release her grip.

Yan: Ohhh...eeeerrrg... Shuang....hao shuanngg.... eeerrgggg....

Edward could feel his most was 3 seconds more. Else he swore he would puke out.

Yan started to touch her own breasts, squeezing it hard as she pulled her nipples hard.

Yan: Yan: Errr..gghh.... Yessss....yesshhh....yessshshHHHH...

She said as she exploded, sending spurts of juices out, filling Edward with tons of it. He immediately pulled out of her grip, gagging on her juice as his face turned red. He took several quick breaths of air. But the sourish near pungent taste was still in his mouth.

Yan kicked him, causing him to fall on all fours. His face facing up. He tried to get up in pain. Yan just stood up, went to him and squatted near his face. Edward could still smell her so close.

Yan: Open your mouth you dirt.

Edward opened his mouth, trying to smile.

Then Yan relieved herself, sending liquids and spraying on his face. He choked and gagged, as he started puking.

Yan laughed with a loud shriek.

Yan: Spend a night with you? You must be dreaming.

She said as she stepped on the side of his face.

Yan: You really want me so much? Fine then, go book a holiday to Maldives, only first class air ticket. Then we will talk.

She said then as she stepped into the bathtub.

Edward took some time to get himself on his feet as he went towards the wc and puked.

Yan: Weak. You are so weak Edward. I allow you to take off your blindfold now.

He obeyed as he took it out with anticipation to see her stark naked. Only to find her in the tub filled with bubbles. His face turned with disappointment.

Yan: Get out of this f**king room. I don't want to see you until you book the tickets and the holiday.

Edward: But I paid...

Yan: So what? This was a test. Didn't I give you something you wanted?

Edward: But it costed me....

Yan: Don't come out to play if you don't have money. And you know some things are worth it. Unlike your wife.

He went quiet.

Yan: What are you standing there for? Get out!

Edward lowered his head as he gargled his mouth and washed his face before he headed out. Both angry yet aroused as he was another step closer to getting her.

He waved at the taxi as he went home.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Edward went home, his mind was overwhelmed with the thoughts of Yan. His wife was waiting for him, worried for his safety. She waited for him in the living room. Edward saw the living room lights were on. As he opened the door, he saw his wife smiling at him.

Ed's Wife: You are back dear. Do you need something to drink?

Edward looked at her in anger as he slapped her, causing her to fall to the ground. Then dragged her in the room. She struggled but his force was too huge for her.

He threw her to the bed, slammed the door hard. He tore her pyjamas and undressed himself in an instant. He thrusted it in her forcefully, as he rammed hard on her.

Ed's wife: Hubs, pain.... it hurts... please...

Edward flipped her over and entered from behind. It was as though Ed's wife was a playtoy to him. Ed's wife gripped the blankets, hoping that this nightmare could end quickly. She could feel the pain of his rough actions, as teared flowed down the side of her cheeks.

He started to slap her butt with force that it turned red instantly. She gripped the blanket even more tightly.

Edward could feel his semen gushing out as he released his load into her. He clenched his teeth as he finished the last shot into her. He then pushed her hard away, causing her to fall off the bed and instead of going to help her up, he went with a "Zek" sound as the words came out of his mouth.

Edward: Useless woman. Can't you be like someone else.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Yan was enjoying her stay in the luxurious hotel as she grinned. Her ego was filled as she knew that there were some guys who would literally get crazy about her. She loved the very idea that men would place her above their wives. And that alone could gave her satisfaction.

She dressed herself in the robe as she went on to her other phone. Now she looked at the mirror and laughed as she took her phone and smsed.

Yan: You must have been screwed hard, didn't you? With compliments from me.

Yan gave out a laugh as her phone was confidential. She loved mindfucking people and Ed's wife was one of them.

Ed's wife just laid on the floor, curling herself up as her lips trembled. Edward returned from the bathroom and tucked himself on bed, without even checking on her. Then in a while, he snored.

Ed's wife burst out in tears as she was in a total loss. It took her a while to get herself up and cleaned herself. She then checked on the kids to see if anyone was frightened by the loud slam. She saw her phone in the living room, lighted. And checked on it, only to find Yan's message.

She took deep breath as she replied: No. Nothing happened. You can't separate us. He loves me and our family.

Yan: We'll see about it. Maybe he will be flying to Maldives on a business trip. Erm. Well. Maybe.

Yan was laughing so loud that her tummy was having cramps.

She thought to herself: What will Ed's wife do? How will she react?
Old 29-10-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
iKeMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates! Support and camping for more
Old 29-10-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
BarrierReef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
Camping and support ! Please continue
Same here as well
Old 31-10-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Yan's phone rang and the ringtone made her day. On the screenshot was her daughter. It was a videocall.

Yan: Hello baby!

Yan's daughter Kat: Hello mummy!

Yan: How are you my baby?

Kat: Good mummy. Where are you mummy? Why is your room different?

Yan: Oh Kat, my company sponsored me a stay here. I will bring you here next time ok?

Kat: Yesh mummy! I'll love to!

They chatted a while then Kat blurted out: Daddy said he will give you a surprise.

Yan: Really? Where is he?

Kat: I don't know. Think he is still working.

Yan: So late?

Kat: Yeah. He had been working really hard.

Yan: ok.

Kat: Mummy, why do you look unhappy when talking about daddy?

Yan: No I'm not. I must be tired. Baby, mummy is going to sleep ok?

Kat: Ok. Love you mummy. Good night.

Yan: Good night baby.

She put away the phone as she laid on the bed, watching tv. And also writing down new lists. There, she saw a name that sounded familiar - Max. Someone she knew when she was working.

But before that, she had to prep for her big day next week. She was selected to be a President winner. And she knew inviting Max was one of the best thing to the event.

She then texted Winston.

Yan: Thank you for the dinner. I've just received a message that I have won the President Challenge. Do you think you can spare some time for this event? But the ticket will cost you $300.

Winston: I see that you managed to foot the bill. Well done. So what's in it for me if I go to the event you mentioned?

Yan: To encourage me?

Winston: The hell. What should I need to encourage you?

Yan: Because I... I... want...

Winston: Want what?

Yan: You...

Winston: What?

Yan: I want you.

Winston: ...

Yan: Don't you feel anything about me?

Winston: Why should I?

Yan: Can you not be so blunt?

Winston: Then how should I be? I'm a CEO and you think I go for those childish talks?

Yan was pissed at herself. And did not reply after what he said. She was fumed up again. Was she too loose?

She took up a phone, let down part of her bathrobe, revealing her breasts except her nipples and took a selfie with it. In such a way that only her lips and breasts were seen. She pouted her lips and snapped a few, selecting the one that seemed the most sexy out of it.

She then texted Winston: Are you really not interested at all?

She texted as she sent the image over.
Old 31-10-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
MrZage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates TS, thanks!
Old 31-10-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, more please.
Old 31-10-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Kwekygg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Interesting story TS! Hope to read more!
Old 01-11-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

The story is getting more interesting, more updates please.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
LimAhHuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1