The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dragon5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local 23yrs old chubby chinese$80

how come TS 30pts 0power???
Old 05-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon5 View Post
how come TS 30pts 0power???

Now 35 pts for power. Look here:

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/sammybo...ion-power.html

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Old 05-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dragon5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaj View Post
thanks you very much..excellent information..so sad...i still a far cry from 35pts sia..
Old 06-08-2008, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
soccersaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Local 23yrs old chubby chinese$80

Warning all bros...dun even try this FL. Still up price from $80 to $100. This kinda 货色 even if 倒贴 me $100 I also have to consider.....

Have been away for the FL scene for a long long time, decided to come back give a shot at this newbie here....To my horror what greeted me is a hippo. No wonder there is a "Rejected Fee" imposed only after 3rd day of her posting. Must be rejected big time cos I can see her PM is always full. Even I throw my money in to the sea I still can hear a sound.

And one thing please dun be cheated, she is DEFINITELY NOT A LOCAL FL!!! More like from northern malaysia cos she got an accent when quarreling in hokkien with me in the room when I dun want to pay her "rejected fee". I am from Tai Ping so I am familiar with that accent. When I ask her to produce her IC she cannot even come out with one. Haizzz fellow country men also want to cheat.

So bro out there dun be cheated by this CHEAT!!!! Ask her to produce her SINGAPORE IC if not ask her for $20 to compensate your for your hotel fee.

Thank you for your time in reading my long FR. Have a nice day......

Looks : 3.5/10 (A hippo looked more cute then her IMHO)
Body : 2.5/10 (Just a lump of lard)
BBBj : -/10 (Never try)
FJ : -/10 (Can't imagine doing a hippo)
RTF : DEFINATELY NO!!!! 跑都没有路

I screen shot her post in case she edited her post.

Old 06-08-2008, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
NikO_Thai is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: Local 23yrs old chubby chinese$80

Hi Fynn,I'm keen to engage ur service.I'm a 32 yr old jap-looking ch guy. Can PM or email ur contacts to my email:[email protected]? Thks n waiting 4 ur reply.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
RAINBOW seasons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ur remarks are so cruel. Hippo, lump of lards, etc. Initially she has already mentioned that she is a chubby girl in her tread and she clearly indicated she is not an angel babe. Her stats are there too indicating her weight.

Maybe different people different perspectives, I seen her before she doesn't look as bad as 3/10 at least a 6.5/10.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAINBOW seasons View Post
Ur remarks are so cruel. Hippo, lump of lards, etc. Initially she has already mentioned that she is a chubby girl in her tread and she clearly indicated she is not an angel babe. Her stats are there too indicating her weight.

Maybe different people different perspectives, I seen her before she doesn't look as bad as 3/10 at least a 6.5/10.
hmm I've seen her pic before, she aint as bad as 3/10 but aint as good as 6.5/10 also.. more like 5/10 to each individual's preference

Well i would say she did mentioned that she is chubby and aint angel babe which is right, but if according to the bro mentioned above, she couldnt prove she's local as she claimed on the thread. She's in the wrong , But well lets hear from what the TS have to say
Old 06-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAINBOW seasons View Post

Come on I am an old bird here and I screw tons of chubby girl. Stats are definitely fake. Ht 165 I agree but wt 62. I would say at least 75-80 dun believe next time any bro here whom want to try her pls bring up a scale and dare her to stand on it. If anything less then 7X I can retire from SBF
Old 06-08-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
hmm I've seen her pic before, she aint as bad as 3/10 but aint as good as 6.5/10 also.. more like 5/10 to each individual's preference

Well i would say she did mentioned that she is chubby and aint angel babe which is right, but if according to the bro mentioned above, she couldnt prove she's local as she claimed on the thread. She's in the wrong , But well lets hear from what the TS have to say
Bro...seeing is believing. U should book her see the real "thing" for yourself. No punt intended
Old 06-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1676 / Power: 17
look4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant future

..Dun waste ur money..book her and suppose to be at 330pm..turn up at 405 pm..ask her y she late..told me forgot something..fucking face black..as if i owed her..starts bbj..then..told me she got another appointment at 430..ask her if got another fuck at 430pm y she came at 405pm..told me thats her regular..and he can waits if she late, after bbj..trys and sucks her tits..use her arms to block me..me pissed of..finger her..told me no fingering fuckdup attitude..me pissed off..everything cannot..told her she can fuck off..didnt fuck with her...bloody bitch,,dressup..pays her $80..the most horrible fl..dun think she local..the hokkien and mandarin different, sounds like mysian..sms me reply..english also broken..told me she taking Business Admin..hahaha..u believe?
Old 06-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccersaint View Post
Come on I am an old bird here and I screw tons of chubby girl. Stats are definitely fake. Ht 165 I agree but wt 62. I would say at least 75-80 dun believe next time any bro here whom want to try her pls bring up a scale and dare her to stand on it. If anything less then 7X I can retire from SBF

Bro soccersaint,

yes, me too, kenna cheated by her too. is the worst fl i ever tried. make me totally lose confidence in local fl

actually i dont like to write bad fr. but now, i really have to come out and support you.

this is my bad experience with her :
looks :4/10 , looks like a big size ah lian, face is ok, but figure CMI.
weight : at least 70, very big dummy
bbbj : less than 30 sec
fj : total dead fish, cannot hug, cannot kiss
overall : not worth a single cent and can tell that she tell lot of lies
Old 07-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ray View Post
Just had a session with this lovely lady today. Apart from the mind blowing experience and orgasm, i left the room a happy and filled man.

Fynn is one of the better FLs i met. Professional and cheerful, she sure knows how to please a man. We talked like old friends and she made me comfortable first before we proceed to the real action, which was in fact, unforgettable. I am missing her already.

This is my FR on her and you need to meet her personally to justify my ratings.

Face : 7/10
Body : 6/10 Huggable and comfy, can't keep my hands off her :X
Boobs : 10/10 HUGE!
Foreplay : Lots of kissing and hugging and her constant smiles and laughter will make u feel comfortable.
BBBJ : 8/10 Good suction
FJ : 8/10 Cowgirl and missionary and absolute control before i explode into her
GFE : 100/100 WIthout doubt. I feel so colose to her, like long time lovers.
RTF : OF COS.

Thanks dear, for the great experience. I hope that you enjoyed the session with me too. Will call you again. Meanwhile take care and stay pretty.

Bros, please treat her with respect and care, she is a special girl and will satisfy you to the fullest.

Enjoy the bonk!
WOW!!!! so much differences between the FRs posted earlier...and those recent one.....

Me msn this lady and she told me she only do at Bencoolen area... so din try her in the end.....

maybe she shd explain to the bros here..why the change in the standard...

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4fats View Post
..Dun waste ur money..book her and suppose to be at 330pm..turn up at 405 pm..ask her y she late..told me forgot something..fucking face black..as if i owed her..starts bbj..then..told me she got another appointment at 430..ask her if got another fuck at 430pm y she came at 405pm..told me thats her regular..and he can waits if she late, after bbj..trys and sucks her tits..use her arms to block me..me pissed of..finger her..told me no fingering fuckdup attitude..me pissed off..everything cannot..told her she can fuck off..didnt fuck with her...bloody bitch,,dressup..pays her $80..the most horrible fl..dun think she local..the hokkien and mandarin different, sounds like mysian..sms me reply..english also broken..told me she taking Business Admin..hahaha..u believe?
See I not DUA KANG "大洞" right!!! Those bro whom had not tried her plssssss dun even!!!! Throw your money down the sea at least can hear some sound!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Bro soccersaint,

yes, me too, kenna cheated by her too. is the worst fl i ever tried. make me totally lose confidence in local fl

actually i dont like to write bad fr. but now, i really have to come out and support you.

this is my bad experience with her :
looks :4/10 , looks like a big size ah lian, face is ok, but figure CMI.
weight : at least 70, very big dummy
bbbj : less than 30 sec
fj : total dead fish, cannot hug, cannot kiss
overall : not worth a single cent and can tell that she tell lot of lies

Bro Alvin...pls dun lose faith in local FL cos there are also alot of good ones around. I tried many many. This one just a Singaporean wannabe whom actually is a Malaysian. Please support local FL cos we must support our own country women. And also support moi by upping me
Old 07-08-2008, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanky_panky View Post
WOW!!!! so much differences between the FRs posted earlier...and those recent one.....

Me msn this lady and she told me she only do at Bencoolen area... so din try her in the end.....

maybe she shd explain to the bros here..why the change in the standard...
Bro...lucky u din try. A blessing in disguise. $80 for this piece of shit I rather spend on CAT 80 girls cos they are also same as her, in term of nationality. And I can use my 人头担保 the worst CAT 80 will still be 100% better then this piece of lard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread