The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 19
SB_Naruto is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSB_Naruto is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSB_Naruto is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSB_Naruto is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSB_Naruto is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pretty local Cindy 19 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaj View Post
Latest update:

Cindy has filled all her slots for next week. I'm still passing on contacts to her, in case of last minute cancellations.

Thnak you all for your kind support. Cindy is very grateful.
Filling up fast. need to step up my gear. Hope not too late. Thanks Blacktaj.

Do PM me after points are up for my contribution. Thanks
Old 21-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Domanchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share
Old 21-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

Hi Folks,

Thanks again. Some of you have tasted sweet Cindy. Hee. All too shy to post FR.

Update: All slots taken today and tomorrow. Wed and Thurs not available. Friday left few slots then close shop.

Those qualified who have PM me will get an sms from her already. Those still interested pls PM me with your contact.

Cheers and happy bonking.

Just to repeat her stats for those late cummers:

Looks: 7.5 pretty face, long eyelashes, big eyes, long straight hair.
Body: 7 tall, 1.63m 50kg. No excess fat, great butt. Some tatoos. Not the light petite type, but not big size lah.
Boobs: 7 nice B cups. Sensitive nips
Pussy: Freshly waxed! baby smooth. Super tight, my tightest since Peneng Hye.
French: very nice and passionate.
BBBJ: 8 good and long. Nice tongue action with many variations in speed and styles. Great balls sucking.
FJ: 9 responsive, soft moans.
Gfe: 9.5 speaks well English or mandarin. Talkative and cheerful

Damage 250-1-1 not include room and CD.

Aplogies, she does not take Indians and Malays.

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki
Old 21-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

"Friday left few slots then close shop."

OMG!! I may miss this gem!! My didi will never forgive me!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
"Friday left few slots then close shop."

OMG!! I may miss this gem!! My didi will never forgive me!!
Ha ha.. how come you know is a GEM?

Just curious
Old 22-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
Ha ha.. how come you know is a GEM?

Just curious
You will find out later today.

Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Old 22-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Samster

Hi Folks,

Cindy Friday still got some slots. Last chance. PM me with your contact if you wanna hear from Cindy.

After Friday close shop. Nice waxed pussy go retired.

Old 22-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster

Friday still a few slots left. Don't miss the boat!

Old 22-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sslimsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Have pm you my details. Do I qualify?
Old 22-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sslimsy View Post
Hi bro,

Have pm you my details. Do I qualify?

Yes, your number passed on. Lucky bastard....
Good luck.

Old 23-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
oldracer80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, number pm u already,under bill, got chance??
cheers
Old 23-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Samster

Hi Folks,

Sorry to say, Cindy is fully booked for Friday. She has stopped taking bookings.

Thank you all for your kind support, she has accumulated enough for her family problems. And she is indeed very grateful to all of you.

Kudos to all the bros here, only 2 of you cancelled due to unforseen circumstances and no one aeroplane at all. So a big clap to you!

Although not many have posted FRs, I believe you would have found her to be a very special girl, and I am very fortunate to have been able to help her out a bit.

Take care and happy bonking.

Old 23-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Had cindy yesterday and actually I have no intention of writing FR because anyway she would be gone by this week. But today I am dead tired and I can't do much other than to sleep and surf ... so might as well write a short FR

I must sat SMS communication with this girl was good; she replied SMS very fast . And so it was easy to secure an appointment.

I went to the hotel slightly earlier as I needed to take a conf call so I have asked her to wait till the designated time. She was spot on time.

She came in and I took a good look at her. She was a bit apprehensive and as she said, she was a bit nervous as she was worried that I may not be happy with her. I asked her why. She said that she had read that I preferred slim girls.. and she had a bit of baby fat.

Yes, I had a good look at her. A little of baby fats and slightly on the heavy side. And yes, I have a preference for slim girls but still she is not bad lah - so I led her to sit on the bed. She is a very chatty girl and we chatted for a while. I told her that I NEVER rejected any girl - the most I won't go through the act but still normally I would pay up. And moreover, she ain't bad.

Then I went to take my shower as she did not offer to shower together. Normally I am not pushy. Then she had hers.

Then we jumped onto the bed and the action begun.

She was then totally naked and I had a good look at her figure. OK.. not bad.. some fats.. smallish breast (really surprise me.. cos tot with her size her boobs would be bigger). She began by asking if my nipples were sensitive. Told her to find out herself.

So she went to suck my nipples. Wow not bad.. I let her suck. At the same time my hands reach for her nipples. They were soft but immediately hardened when I touched it, almost magically.

Then she went south to eat my ice-cream. I closed my eyes to enjoy it. OK not bad. Not the best but quite enjoyable.

Then I made her lie on the bed and I was beside her. And I went to french her. Wow her tongue came out fighting. Really feel like kissing gf and I enjoyed those moments as my fingers went to caress her little hole. It was a bit dry. We frenched for a while... I really love the moments and then slowly I moved southwards - licking her nipples, sucking her breasts and then down to her love-hole.

I parted her legs. Wow, she has protuding labia and it was easy to part the hole for my tongue to fuck her hole. There were no smell and I had a good time... she was like wriggling and moaning and her hips were moving in unision with my tongue. I ate her pussy for a while.. the juices were flowing. Then I went to french her again.. she was very nice to kiss .. at the same time I inserted two fingers into her hole and brought her to high grounds of ecstacy.

then it was another round of BBBJ while I searched for the CD. I pumped her in missionary.. oh.. she was tight.. and I came quite quickly.. Dead tired.. I collapsed on the bed.

On the whole quite a satisfactory fuck although I would have prefer a slightly slimmer girl. Frenching was good. BBBJ normal. Sex was responsive.

Not a bad fuck but I had better ones. At $250 it is on the high-side. And I don't think she is $500 material if marketed by OKT. Not in the class of Angelica. Bro TE would market her at $300 to $350. But at that price, I would prefer Frey or Giselle anytime.
Old 23-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
oldracer80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah !!! now can only par sui cheng!!!! why i never check forum!!!!bang bang balls
Old 23-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 18
Eragon is a glorious beacon of lightEragon is a glorious beacon of lightEragon is a glorious beacon of lightEragon is a glorious beacon of lightEragon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaj View Post

Ahh bro... I trying my best to get you a slot. Hee hee.
Hopefully she contacts you. Good luck ok?
I thought you only like minahs ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1